Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh (39404 Views)

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari / We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by SmartyPants(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
enigma2007:

lool..No wahala sir..

I think NYSC should be converted to "Military service" for Nigerian youths.. grin grin grin

Funnily this is one idea i have championed! definitely a great idea, even though it seems you're joking about it grin
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by magoo10(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
lols
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by musakanti: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na god go punish all the people wey chop money inside the budget for this wasted trip.Our military like kwraroption
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by Rossikki: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Another Misleading Headline. When una go get sense? Na speedboat? Was there an emergency? What is the average time to get there by Ship before(Una no Know) Stupiditeeee everywhere on Nairaland.
Ignorant Nigerians filled with inferiority complex. You guys really hate your country and yourselves. You see everything as an opportunity to attack and belittle your own country. Tragic. No wonder so many of you bleach. I can bet NOT ONE of these critics has a clue just how slowly large ships actually travel. Bunch of ignorant, stupi.d, self hating wastrels. Jammeh knew a Nigerian warship was on its way. He did the smart thing and left under the threat. How the hell is that a bad thing, or Nigeria's fault? The ship must arrive BEFORE Jammeh decides to quit? Why? Why are these people so stupid and thoughtless?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by enigma2007(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
SmartyPants:

Funnily this is one idea i have championed! definitely a great idea, even though it seems you're joking about it grin

I am not joking actually. I was studying the Israelis lately and i like their concept of military service and i was thinking NYSC should be converted to something similar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by ALAYORMII: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mynd44:

WTF?

Get a map please

To prove that Dakar is part of Gambia or what??
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by Tunenez(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
dragonking3:
Imagine! Na Senegal dem still dey sef! Chia

The Ship had to sail past Banjul to get to Dakar! Look at your map!!
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by frubben(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Abeg I no fit laugh

Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by Pakman: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
As at when this ship was bought, it was 44 years old.
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by cricifixo: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
The ship get flat tire for road
alcmene:
Just like Nigerian police after a robbery incidence......

"Where dem dey, where dem follow" after the robbers have successfully robbed and left.
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by forexbinary: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Were you expecting the ship to fly to Gambia? undecided undecided

Perhaps you can come up a way to install rocket boosters to the ship to make it move faster.

Plus (I stand corrected) there is a difference between the ship being on the seas around the port of Banjul and it docking on the shore.

The first duty was a naval blockade. It had no need of being at the port for that which was why the troops were flown there

tongue

Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by stremy21(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pictures of the warship or we don't biliv it.
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by EmekaBlue(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
waste of resource while d man packed enuf out..who is d fool now undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by osymerga(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
The kind of illiteracy and ignorance being display here by Nigerians really make me feel like changing nationality.
People that have zero military knowledge will be here talking as if they are field marshals.
Just imagine most comments here. In their mind, they are making sense.
Is a pity.
We still have a long way to go.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by Frederick2017: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerian Navy Snail (NNS) .....Since wey the leave naija..
Na wa o
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by Frederick2017: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nigerian Navy Snail (NNS) .....Since wey the ship leave naija..
Na wa o
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by Rossikki: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Frederick2017:
Nigerian Navy Snail (NNS) .....Since wey the leave naija..
Na wa o
Shut up your dirty mouth and go and learn about the military and ship speeds, you nasty, stupid illiterate.
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by Umennajiego(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
You all dumb....

Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by Alhkerimu(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
alcmene:

"Where dem dey, where dem follow" after the robbers have successfully robbed and left.
My brother no kill me with laugh abeg
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by Adesiji77: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
alcmene:

Epic! grin grin

That was what came to my mind when I saw the topic...

1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by skare: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ooh why nah.We have not tested that warship o to know if it is working well.so they should look for another African country where their presidential election is by the corner and wait to test it.Because this will be the trend now.By force comoting.Then after that they should come back o and wait for 2019 because e go shalle.
Re: Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh by doziex: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yeye Nigeria, there are no guided missiles on this so called warship. No ship to air nor ship to ship missiles. instead we installed some contraption that was meant to clean up oil spills.

Gambia has 4 missile boats they received for recognizing Taiwan at some point. A version of the isreali Dvora fast attack boats. If they were functional, they would sink that crap we call a warship from beyond the horizon.

Our leaders, always willing to flex muscles that we don't have. One day, some African country will really humiliate Nigeria on the world stage.

Actually, I guarantee you this would happen.

If you want to be a big boy, then spend like a big boy. Or just mind your business at home.

We keep oscillating between corrupt regimes like GEJ's that loot money, rather than adequately invest in the military, and those like the present one, who don't have the vision to improve our military even though security crises are multiplying daily.

Buhari wants to resuscitate our junk weapons from the 60's and 70's, While our neighbor Cameroon is wise enough to just take low interest loans from china, and load up on modern day equipment. (SMH).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie / Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.