Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused (38361 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by legendte(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
No thanks to Amaechi
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by dukecharles(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Afonjas and fans of Lizard of ubima Kingdom won't like the news. My problem with GEJ is that he always wants to be democratic with people that understands and respects intimidation and tyranny.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by blazetitov: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
There is a video to that effect. It's easy to blame the current administration!
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by hollywater: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Amaechi,Shoborbor and minister of darkness are among the governors that refuse to save.
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
99 percent of my compatriots enjoys living for the present without making adequate plan for the future. This coupled with greed are the bane of our stagnation and retrogression as individuals in particular and the nation at large.

There's an urgent need of change in the ethical philosophy of at least 10 percent of important citizens of this great country, to reposition it for good in all ramifications. Foundation matters the most in any undertaking.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Coolgent(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:
wannan iyamiri ya iya magana. amma Dan me ya shiga PDP? ya shigo APC Dan Allah

Igbo mai kiriki...wannan namune.
Ko cikin masu fadin kai akwai masu kirki ai.
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by nadirinamata: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2017

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by origima: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Am an IBO man but IBO's will not like this news at all as far Buhari is not was not mentioned as the Genesis of our troubles

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by MVLOX(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Everytin goes back to Oga Jona ... Na wa
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oh

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by airminem(f): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
So What? Fine It All Happened So Quick. Time Is Here Again, Lets See If 58 USD/barrel Wont Be Good Enuf To Earn A Saving By The End Of Ths Administratn. #ta
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by buchilino(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

i know say u no understand the news

u just wanna shout ipod
U SAID IT ALL

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nogodye:
IPOB will not be happy with this news
He's saying the true na
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by jrusky(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
But wait a minute biko why suddenly my people from the east turned talk active blabla blabla God please have mercy.
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by airminem(f): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Coolgent:
Ko cikin masu fadin kai akwai masu kirki ai.
Magana Kirki Gaskia
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Efekelv: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
kenbee:
This is an act of a responsible leader: taking responsibility for whatever that may have happened during their tenure as governor even though saving was one of his greatest achievement which made Anambra state the most financially stable state.
That's true, in other words Buhari is not the cause of the recession.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by nextstep(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
We want to save AND spend on infrastructure. Which one is it? You can't have both. The same people complaining that we should have saved would be the same complaining that we should have rehabilitated roads and airports. It's not as if the government spent all its money carelessly (though a lot was siphoned off by greedy individuals)

It usually makes sense to spend since the infrastructure gains are going to enable productivity and employment, improving tax base.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by theSpark(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:

grin Igbo mai kirki
Mutumin mai gaskiya ne. Ama, shin a tunanin Ka ba masu kirki a PDP ne?
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Nehemiah459(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
hamedollar:
I don't blame governors for this, I only blame the president because if you don't know the reason you are presiding, those kind of things would surely happen
Haba... You forgot the governors sued FG to court?
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Efekelv:
That's true, in other words Buhari is not the cause of the recession.

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by kokomilala(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
I've been saying it for sometime now, ours is a wasted generation.Wasted in terms of the embarrassment of resources at our mercy.And I look at the term generation in a medium sense-1960 to date.Since the 1980s people who have found themselves in public offices, have been fortuitous.At best, they've been accidents of history.They had no business there whatsoever.
In a country blessed with plenty of resource, the disconnect between these resources and prosperity is the abject failure of leadership,whose poster boys are the leaders who stumbled into various offices, from the presidency to the council level.
Our case is that of 'what could have been?'

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:

Aboki were did u keep ur cows
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by zubyke79: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
10K RICHER
Pay 10k and 20k with 24 hrs
Whatsapp only.
Must be able to transfer funds with your fund.
https:///1ZEGFJg9rNE6t4PwtXcYfm

Pay 10k and Get 20k
Click on link
https:///1ZEGFJg9rNE6t4PwtXcYfm
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Bhol28: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
obailala:
The last time there was a sharp drop in oil prices was in 2008. The drop lasted barely over 6 months and it cost Nigeria $20billion of its reserves to ensure that the economy wasnt affected. The current drop in oil prices has lasted close to 3 years, I wonder how much of savings would have really saved us. On the contrary, I think aggressive investments in key infrastructure, specifically power infrastructure and refineries is what would have made a lot of difference.
But not saving at all is worst.Saudi Arabia is also being seriously affected by this drop in oil price but they are not feeling it as hard as we facing it now because they have saved and invested a lot on all sectors

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by Molly1991(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Where is Ameachi come and defend
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by abumeinben(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Amaechi, Fashola, oshiomole....They were
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by adonbilivit: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Onyekwelu7:
Aboki were did u keep ur cows
onyekwelu mechie onu ebeanwu ino osiso. kun ji wawa ko? ina ruwan shanu da maganan mu yanzu?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by ezra1990: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:

Who be this aboki sef speak d generally accepted language or get lost!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by psalmsjob: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok, we have heard all that before only the part where you add Sanusi to the veggies we didn't hear before but who begged GEJ to spend the federal government share because governors refused to save and his minister of finance was begging the governors to save.

Who begged GEJ to spend his share of the money and or why didn't they beg him to save instead.

Now Peter Obi is playing the script he got from his recent visit to GEJ. The gullible IPOB can believe you and approve of GEJ irresponsibility bit not we that actually think with our normal God-shaped headgrin
Re: Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused by adonbilivit: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
ezra1990:

Who be this aboki sef speak d generally accepted language or get lost!!!
mai gida, Nigeria ne muke aciki. zan yi turanci gobe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) / Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.