Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Handsome Men Photos Assemblage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Men Photos Assemblage (19223 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / 30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2017
a smart boy, he is a Mexican mulatto, black Latino, a host in a cuisine TV show

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2017
an American fancy wrestler ,an animal boy, why I call this sport ""fancy" is because it is more entertaining than combatting , that is why it can never be introduced to the serious Olympic Games.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2017
Terry Crews , a superficially fierce and feral animal , that is why I said, black men can hardly earn their reputation in Hollywood, except playing some 2nd rate roles.

Terry Crews is hot and sexy and strong, but he can never be the top actor. he is forced to be kind of a funny comedian role in most of his movies.

so inharmonious.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2017
a Japanese businessman, japs have an average life span of 86 years , longest of the world, but their peniis are usually around 10cm , shortest of the world.

because the puny size of the organs, the Japanese people are extremely freakish, they rack their minds for thousands of years to figure out some outstanding ways to extort more fun out of sex, in order to compensate their organ length.

be aware, when you are dealing with an oriental guy, you will never know what is actually in his mind.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2017
old gentleman,

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2017
i like his eyes full of melanchony

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2017
he is a typical african handsome boy, a boy only made-in-africa, i mean his physiognomy

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2017
a brazilian black latino, he is too young to be my paramour, but can pass for a view

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2017
old but not senile yet, experienced but not rotten.

this is the man of man, women from each race will find most charming

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2017
2 old gentlemen, the one with beards is so handsome , you have to admit

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2017
the left side guy with a purple trousers , is the same man in the picture above. so amazing .

when he was young, he was cute too.

but now you see , why i emphasize that, men with older age are better, and more handsome.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2017
it is self-evident that, he is cute

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2017
oh, my sugar daddy bear is at hospital~~

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2017
i guess, according to NORMAL and social opinion, the taller and slim guy is more handsome, but i view it on the contrary track

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2017
a handsome latino

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2017
a murky picture for the Nigerian MILFs only, only a milf will know how good this kind of men will be

he provides money, provides fatherhood for your kid, provides a hard stick at your disposal anytime you want, a convenient and safe tool for pleasure

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2017
a "HANDSOME" police officer in cambodia, southeast asia,

actually ,from my point of view , he is not handsome at all, but , i somehow know that, by the international aesthetic standard, asian man , bearing a face like his, could be called "handsome", or i should say, this is the textbook-like man to explain the handsomeness in southeast asia

the reason is VERY simple. the dominating white race think, asian men should be small ,and weak , and timid. so a "submissive face" is a handsome face in asia. And, since the white race dominating the MEDIA, they simply put this idea in it, to let all the world view it in the same way.

by the way, this cambodian police man , if he stops your vehicle, is usually not for N500 tips, but for a one night stand with you, in hope for more cash.

cambodia is more broke than nigeria, and they are so close to Thailand that, every man there, is a possible prostitute

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2017
before i shift back to the black handsome men, i still want to linger some more time in this southeast asia, where you may find even cannibals in the 1990s.

and this man in the photo is coming from a country , where there might be still cannibals

he is from LAOS.a communist country , the only function and utility for its existence is to supply china with the wood .

in LAOS , this man is called a handsome man, just take it for a culture shock.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2017
dont worry , i still own a lot handsome men's photos

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
a sexy back

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
animal

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
a sexy oil worker

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
a pastor from some church, he looks quite decent

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
he looks much younger than he is, due to his baby face, which i am attracted to.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
a cambodian guide for the Angkor Wat, Cambodia now looks like the 1980s of China, and Nigeria now looks like the early years of 1990s of China, come on, nigeria, you can do it!

when nigeria reaches the economic and social level of china , things will be as terrible as those in china, the government ruling with tighter hands, and people ignoring each other's human rights as to regard them to be something as wicked as "gayism", 4 legs babes which are the aftermath of pollution being dumped in the cesspool.....yeah, today's china is your tommorrow, if you work hard, you will get it

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
simply admire and appreciate the handsome and happy nigerian men

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
the same handsome boy

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
a docile and evasive old man, he always gave me empty promises, later i found out that, all the old black men are prone to be like this. in nigeria "later"means never .

nonetheless, he has his charm , compared to garish young boys, i prefer him a lot.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
i forget his name , but that movie, in which he has acted with Mide Abiodun, is really funny.

i like this mature man

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
more

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
i am really jealous of that lady in the photo,

and i am pity that man,too.

how can such a beautiful flower being stucked in a dung?

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
sunshine, sands, sea, and se~~~x

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / See The Way Nigerian Ladies Cheat On Their Boyfriends / Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.