Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Handsome Men Photos Assemblage - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Men Photos Assemblage (19359 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / 30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Somalian money trader, with a cute face, some muslin guys are hot, if you take off their blouses and have a look at their nude

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2017
two hot bodies, I like the second one,

some teenage nairaland kids will ask me why? and they will say , I like the muscles.

but the answer is no!

I do not wish my guy to be too much muscular. and why do I choose the second one? when you are milf, you will know the answer.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Samuel Jackson , imagine he was 30 years younger.

according to my observation, which could be not very accurate, men from black race might be categorized into no more than 30 different groups , by their physiognomy.

black men have very limited face looks , maybe due to their limited skull and crania shapes.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2017
a black middle age man with a SWAGG pants

i dont know why swagg is so popular among black men.

when i was in nigeria, i witnessed that at least 3 boys lost their pants , i mean, their pants slipped down, due to their exaggeration of swagg.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2017
a philipino male prostitute, in philipine, as in thailand, male prostitution is rampant, and it is a vital business and industry for their broken economy

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2017
this is a nigga(sorry for my racial offense, if any)

in the 1st photo, he is pretending to be cool,as you may see worldwide that, black men are always cool, uncongenial

in the 2nd one, he is letting out a flattering laughter, as you may see worldwide that, black men are always submissive.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2017
an ukrainian caucasian man, his nation is fokked up now, being a flunkey country to russia, a country even kissing russia's ass.

his income is half of that of a nigerian, i mean, by GDP per capita, ukrainian has only half salary as that of nigerian. one of the 2 white men countries that are more screwed up than negro countries.

but since GDP reflecting the eoconomy of the time being now, so, although ukrain is a shithole now, it used to be a part of Soviet, and it amassed some treasure before, its citizens nowadays still possess a superficially decent live for a while.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2017
a man's peniis can also tell its owner's character .

whether he is a gentleman or a small person? whether he has a cute air or a mean attitude?

if the peniis is unconditionally erected and unshamefully representing itself, its owner must be a generous and straightforward man,

if the mouth of the peniis is flaring and the whole cylinder humblely thrusting downward , or the head part abruptly precipitating , its owner must be honest and god-worshipping.

if the peniis is short but thick, you had better watch out, this guy is a infidel when in love. if the peniis makes you feel any unnatural feeling , that man must be a man of tricks.

a man's mouth and face will lie, but his peniis's look will tell all the truth. trust your first instinct when you see your lover's organ.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2017
this is an AA, but with an african native's air, which is so rare

i like him , he looks very reassuring

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2017
the advantage of having an AA to be a husband is , you will never know what an african native husband would do if he got rich

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2017
this nigerian army officer looks nice, responsible, and mature, i may consummate myself by putting my pussy and my happiness into his hands.

i dont care his peniis size, i just love his air and the feeling he gives to me

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2017
he is hot, no one can deny this

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2017
which one is a more promising husband?

i am a milf, my answer is ,the first one

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2017
i have a pair of keen eyes, no handsome black man can escape my eagle's eyes, no matter how obscure he is, i was born to be a nigga-lover

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2017
he is sunny and young, i wish to be getting old with him.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2017
i dont quite like him ,although he has a cute face, he is complacent and conceited somehow.

that is when he was acting alone , or when with other black actors ,

but when he was coping with white actors, he was always awkward.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2017
my bear heros, you are my sugar sugar

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2017
before i go to take my lunch , i must post this one.

my TRUMP card ! ice cube , invincible ! impregnable!

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2017
a darky in the dark, no wonder black race are the most fit models of visual art

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2017
if you ask a black woman , who marries a white man," do you care the peniis size?"

if she is honest, she will say yes. but she will add, compared with money, comfort, the size problem would be less important.

if you keep asking her, "will you be faithful to your white husband for ever?" she probably will say, i will cheat if i can for a black boy.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2017
if you ask a white woman, who marries a black man, "do you care peniis size?"

she probably will say, not quite, except when in honeymoon.

if you proceed to ask her," do you wish to marry a white man instead?" she will say never!

if her black husband dies before she, and you ask her ,"how do you feel now?" she probably will say, thank goodness, that nigga eventually gone.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2017
refiner:

May I see your dad picx? undecided
dafuq?
Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
without racial conflicts , the best country USA would never be what it is nowadays.

it is racial conflicts that build USA.

see what happens in even Japan, the best country to imitate, it can not imitate one thing, and that is races. Japan fails, due to its being a country of 1 race.

so will China and India, and every other country in the world.

the best race is the hybrid race(i dont mean latino). and most inferior races are the oriental races, such as chinese and indian races, which have been existing for a long time without any evolution.

there could be no possibility to be racial equality. the short cut for black race to boost themselves is to clamp down the mass and cheap yellow race in Asia.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
you know, in china and india, racism is highly rampant, black men there are next to beasts.

but the chinese and indian are also fokked by their own ridiculous logic.

when they are yelling some racism shouts on internet, and if you care to say something, what you need to do is to simply paste some AA photos there, or some NBA stars there , and those monkey asian will suddenly shut up in a whole.

such as this one , an imposing AA, whose image will make a racism chinese totally shut up.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
a japanese sugar daddy,

japanese are unfairly treated , since they lost their war in the WW2.

what makes them more sorry is, since they bear a similar face with chinese, the japanese travelers are reduced to have the same treatment of chinese, which is a huge humiliation to the japanese themselves.

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
a disable man and a chubby robust man, both i like.

not because he is disable that i like him.

but no matter he is in shape or deformed, his blackness will not devalue.

by the way, which one is more irksome to you? i know many people hate fat guys

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
hot

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
some more indecent photos

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
a typical african playboy, with many garish ornaments

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
an arabian chubby man ,with a furry tummy, and a ruddy and rosy face

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
he is good looking

Re: Handsome Men Photos Assemblage by nigeriasmack: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
he is handsome in photo, but quite ugly in motion when in the movies.

some guys will be different, they could be scrumptious in reality , but when caught in statics, they are mediocre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help / Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.