Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! (1128 Views)

But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Oko Nla ( BIG JOY STICK ) Here To Change Ur Story... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Mustiboy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
as a kid, I broke into a lady's shop that used 2 sell, toy guns and balloons. I did it because i couldn't withstand my friends mocking me coz they've got big baloons. They were the lucky ones, so, whenever they play the game, they'd always excel with big balloons but I on the other side, always got the small and tiny ones.
so, I decided that I was gonna make my friends flabbergasted. The afore mentioned lady used to house her toy guns and balloons in an abandoned room yet to be lent out. On this day, I broke in through the window and to my suprise, she just bought more bullets for the toy guns. I quickly ransacked the room and finally, i got my hands on the biggest of d balloons. I dipped as much bullets as i could into my pocket and I made away with them.
I got back 2 our neighbourhood, throwing my shoulders around. I exhibited my newly acquired assets 2 anyone of my friends who cared to see and they were all amazed and requested if we could play with my new balloon or if I could give them some bullets but i vehemently declined.
my mother asked where I got the items from and i lied that an adult friend, whom is a tailor bought it for me. She raised an eyebrow and ordered that my elder brother accompany me to thank my alleged friend. Mehn! I almost jumped outta my skin. I'm doomed, I though out loud.
we were on our way 2 nowwhere coz i had no friend who was a tailor. Just then, it started raining cats and dogs, it was so much, my brother suggested that we go back hood which i gladly succumbed 2. "the thanking could wait" he said.
the following day came. My parents had gone out and I was happy knowing that I would b able to play around with my toys. I was passing by on the street when some elderly men called me. They started asking me questions concerning my gun and balloon. Where did u get it from? Who broke into the room where the balloons are being kept and all that.
i was sacred. I knew i had been caught. So, i lied that my elder brother did, and not me. That he only gave me some and that it's what they are seeing with me. Before i knew it, a lotta people were already around. My brother was brought before them and he was dealt with severely. All the explanations he tried to give turned 2 deaf ears. I was not even touched.
my father was infuriated when he game back from work that afternoon. And u guessed right? He went round 2 with him. Inflicting several injuries on him.
i was saved but the guilt haunted me 4 quite a long time.
Now, share yours o.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by casttlebarbz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by nightingalee: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by nightingalee: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by ikombe: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Op you desrved to be burnt alive angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Mustiboy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
ikombe:
Op you desrved to be burnt alive angry
bros, it's not up to that naw, na my elder brother
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by ikombe: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mustiboy:
bros, e no reach that one now, no my elder brother
Thats the more reason u need to be burnt alive undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Mustiboy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
ikombe:
Thats the more reason u need to be burnt alive undecided
lol, ur opinion...thanks
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by ikombe: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mustiboy:
lol, ur opinion...thanks
If it was another person i would have said death by hanging grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Mustiboy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
ikombe:
If it was another person i would have said death by hanging grin
ok
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by kullozone(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Thief!
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Bluezy13(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dah!!!

OP get mind o
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Mustiboy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
kullozone:
Thief!
I was a kid
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by kullozone(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mustiboy:
I was a kid

Ok, small thief
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Mustiboy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
kullozone:

Ok, small thief
lol. just fĂșck it, alright?
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mustiboy:
as a kid, I broke into a lady's shop that used 2 sell, toy guns and balloons. I did it because i couldn't withstand my friends mocking me coz they've got big baloons. They were the lucky ones, so, whenever they play the game, they'd always excel with big balloons but I on the other side, always got the small and tiny ones.
so, I decided that I was gonna make my friends flabbergasted. The afore mentioned lady used to house her toy guns and balloons in an abandoned room yet to be lent out. On this day, I broke in through the window and to my suprise, she just bought more bullets for the toy guns. I quickly ransacked the room and finally, i got my hands on the biggest of d balloons. I dipped as much bullets as i could into my pocket and I made away with them.
I got back 2 our neighbourhood, throwing my shoulders around. I exhibited my newly acquired assets 2 anyone of my friends who cared to see and they were all amazed and requested if we could play with my new balloon or if I could give them some bullets but i vehemently declined.
my mother asked where I got the items from and i lied that an adult friend, whom is a tailor bought it for me. She raised an eyebrow and ordered that my elder brother accompany me to thank my alleged friend. Mehn! I almost jumped outta my skin. I'm doomed, I though out loud.
we were on our way 2 nowwhere coz i had no friend who was a tailor. Just then, it started raining cats and dogs, it was so much, my brother suggested that we go back hood which i gladly succumbed 2. "the thanking could wait" he said.
the following day came. My parents had gone out and I was happy knowing that I would b able to play around with my toys. I was passing by on the street when some elderly men called me. They started asking me questions concerning my gun and balloon. Where did u get it from? Who broke into the room where the balloons are being kept and all that.
i was sacred. I knew i had been caught. So, i lied that my elder brother did, and not me. That he only gave me some and that it's what they are seeing with me. Before i knew it, a lotta people were already around. My brother was brought before them and he was dealt with severely. All the explanations he tried to give turned 2 deaf ears. I was not even touched.
my father was infuriated when he game back from work that afternoon. And u guessed right? He went round 2 with him. Inflicting several injuries on him.
i was saved but the guilt haunted me 4 quite a long time.
Now, share yours o.

You wicked oh
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Mustiboy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

You wicked oh
that was then bro. I was just 7 or so
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Ozone1304: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
If I was your brother, you will be dead.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by SirKriz(m): 1:56am On Jan 24, 2017
I doubt if your brother will ever trust you again...

Hmm... Do I have any experience to share?
Not sure, I think I try to detach myself from clinging too much with people. When things go wrong, the first line of action for any human being will be self-preservation that's where anything can happen.
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2017
Mustiboy:
that was then bro. I was just 7 or so

Am not your bro am a lady
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by Mustiboy(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Am not your bro am a lady
sorry, my bad
Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by lequatee(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
on my first day of resumption at my secondary school ( I resumed late), I hurriedly did my registration, bought my school uniforms and books. next, I settled in my new class ( jss1) and was engrossed in my note copying to catch up with the class.
suddenly this other pupil from a different arm of my class came in and accused me of stealing his books. I explained I had just resumed and the books were mine. before I knew it, the boy's mother appeared from nowhere; they dragged me to the principal and all my explanation and plea fell on deaf ears ( the mother of the boy and the principal spoke the same language). Next thing, Mr principal ordered I be flogged. cha! cha! cha! before I realized, 6 hot strokes had been "disbursed" as judgement. I was so helpless and sad, I ran into my class, packed my bag in height of the fury and made my way home.
I briefed my dad on what happened at school when he returned. In short, I added "salt and pepper" to the gist. The next day my dad decided to go with me to school ( my dad is a Lawyer). I knew the principal was on a long thing at that moment. My dad vibrated the whole school , shook it to its foundation, threatened hell on earth (lol, all na mouth) . Omo, I turn celeb that day o. people were begging left, right and center ( funny enough, the boy's mother was there begging too) . They all got the message clearly though, don't mess with my boy !

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Accused Or Have You Accused Someone Wrongly? Share Ur Story! by SIRmanjar(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Av bin accused twice in my skool dayz..I was talking to my classmate in skool ad I called him my frend so one wicked French teacher heard me and accused me dat he was de person I called my frend,so de fool go report me to principal and due to say I stubborn my principal believe am,dem flog me dat dey well well sotay I swear for dem two later.

Derez dis rich girl im my primary skool back dem.she dey travel out well and our two get d same eraser.so her own come loss one day,she come accuse me say my own loss I come fap her own, so she report me to our teacher.Teacher punish me come tell me say make I give am my own eraser..I no dey cry if dem flog me for skool but I cry dat day like small pikin.
It's been long but anytime I rememba dis event I feel so so sad. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Red Handed Vaseline Crew, Chinekeee Mweee / . / A Must Read For All You Slay Queens ...change Your Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.