Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

See The Man Claiming He Is Not A Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Man Claiming He Is Not A Gay (759 Views)

‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Man Claiming To Be From 2048 Has Scary Warning For Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Man Claiming He Is Not A Gay by fedpoffa: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Actor Benson Okonkwo , who is called a gay rumors has come out again to deny it . According to him, he said he have a girlfriend .
In his Statement :
“ My girlfriend knows I am just being professional in doing my job. As for my family , I am from a free -thinking home.”
In a chat with Sunday Scoop Benson said :
“ I did not do Benson the Maniac to spur more homosexual rumours about myself , or to generate publicity . It was all about the script, and I was just playing a character who was homosexual, and I dare say , I played it well .
It is the fourth gay character I have played in my career , and though it was my movie , I did not write the script. The movie had a storyline and it passed a message across . Nigerians always want to live your life for you , and tell you what you should and should not do. If you play a character well , they automatically conclude that is your real personality .
Apart from acting as a homosexual, I have played lots of other roles in my career; why are people not talking about those? I am a versatile actor who can interpret any role , as long as it is make -believe .
I am a very daring person ; I don ’ t care what people think about me as long as they don ’ t put food on my table . A lot of people have tagged me as a ‘ gay actor ’ but that is just their opinion and I have never been accosted about my sexuality. I used to be very nice, but people used to take advantage of me, and now, I am just doing me.”
“ Only God can judge me; nobody else has the right to do that . If you judge me, you are a sinner because the Bible admonishes us not to judge. He that is without sin should cast the first stone, and I know that no one is clean .
On why he keeps being casted for homosexual roles, Okonkwo said , “ I do not know what they see in me . Maybe you should find out from them .”

POSTED BY OLUSHEGUN

Get more interesting updates @ www.codedzone.com.ng

Re: See The Man Claiming He Is Not A Gay by LordZero(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2017

Re: See The Man Claiming He Is Not A Gay by falcon01: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Win This Girl Heart? Help / I Got Wooed Yesterday / How To Eat P#ssy: 18 New Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.