Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting (16114 Views)

19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You / 2019: Buhari Will Defeat Obasanjo, IBB, Others, Says Garba Shehu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by neyopumpn(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Invest in ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES ESTATES IN LAGOS, OGUN & ABUJA FOR GOOD ROI

LEKKI
Rehoboth estate Lekki phase I- 5M 500m2
Rehoboth estate Lekki phase II- 7M 500m2

SHIMAWA
Treasure Park &Garden Phase 1 - 5M 454m2
Treasure Park &Garden Glass House - 5M 454m2
Treasure Park &Garden Golf & Estate - 5M 648m2
Treasure Park &Garden City of David - 4M 648m2
Treasure Park &Garden Phase II Extension - 2M 648m2
Treasure Park &Garden Downtown Phase III - 1M 648m2

IKORODU
Town Park & Gardens, Imota, Ikorodu- 1.5M 648m2

ATAN-OTA
Grandview Park & Garden, Penisula & Resort, Atan-Ota - 1.5M 648m2
Grandview Park & Garden, Emirate, Atan-Ota - 1M 648m2

ABUJA
Manhattan Park & Gardens, Abuja - 1.5M 454m2

Call: NIYI on 08023000833 for site inspection and enquiry. We have ongoing promo of 20%-30% off all Plots.
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Iam4Atiku:

If you know me from my Moniker on Nairaland, you would know I've got my ears to the ground, from Aso Rock to NASS and all other political arenas. As much as I owe you no explanation, you should know that I got a call from a worker at the Aso Rock that there is a highbrow meeting ongoing as we speak.
It could be about the Southern Kaduna issue. But just know that those I mentioned above are holding an emergency meeting as we chat.
Na wa! D man go outlive many of u.
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by NaWetinDey(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Something tells me God is seriously angry with the North. Once again power is likely to return to the South prematurely. PLEASE I AM NOT WISHING ANYBODY BAD NEWS, JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

It's clearly not only God who is angry with the north, even the devil is because they have beaten him to wickedness: They want to perpetually rule Nigeria yet they know next to nothing about good governance. They would not mind killing everyone they could- including their own - just so they retain power. They are too blind to see where they are headed because they are afraid of the Igbo and busy doing everything to see that an Igbo person does not become the president. It's funny how things are panning out: First it was Yar'adua and a south-southerner; now, it could be yet a northerner but now with a south-westerner. All crooked paths must be made straight and this country must beg for Igbo presidency if it must survive as one. Mark my words and quote me incorrectly if you like.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by windeal: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari should ASAP come out and address the public about his state of health to avoid all these speculations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by omolami: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2017
May be Buhari is dead or is about to die. They are strategizing on how to retain power in the north. What does the constitution say about the demise of a president vision Avis the deputy? I hope a coup will not take place while election come later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by idupaul: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:
Na wa! D man go outlive many of u.

Watch Ur words before you share in curse about to befall Buhari...God must punish Buhari before the year runs out IJN ..Buhari is despicably wicked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by dadebayo1(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Strategising...... Who convened the meeting? For all the security chiefs to be present then it is a matter of national security... PMB addressed the service chiefs in a closed door meeting before departing, probably there is a link between the dots....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by Kx: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2017
In the words of Oyedepo:

"What nonsense, must the north continue to rule? what a mess."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2017
idupaul:

Watch Ur words before you share in curse about to befall Buhari...God must punish Buhari before the year runs out IJN ..Buhari is despicably wicked

I call anybody body Name? Why are the Guilty Runneth, when no-one pursueth? You for first ask which Man?

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by idupaul: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

I call anybody body Name? Why are the Guilty Runneth, when no-one pursueth? You for first ask which Man?

Bro Buhari is the only Guilty one , he escaped the wrath of God in 1984 but this time he won't, A dog will be more celebrated than him Nigeria from today...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by modaink333: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2017
They are ploting a coup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by Babacele: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Iam4Atiku:

If you know me from my Moniker on Nairaland, you would know I've got my ears to the ground, from Aso Rock to NASS and all other political arenas. As much as I owe you no explanation, you should know that I got a call from a worker at the Aso Rock that there is a highbrow meeting ongoing as we speak.
It could be about the Southern Kaduna issue. But just know that those I mentioned above are holding an emergency meeting as we chat.
in Aso Rock? lols bros naa public knowledge say dem dey meet because of southern Kaduna' instigated' crisis.
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by rhymesnoni(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
i smell foul play bt i reserve ma comments. i jst hope its nt wat am thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by hardbody: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
knightsTempler:
Meanwhile Osinbajo should relocate to Lagos for now until things become clearer. He should also not drink any tea till further notice.

He is serving a living God.... grin grin grin

Why dine with the devil at all, even with a bamboo?
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by hardbody: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
windeal:
Buhari should ASAP come out and address the public about his state of health to avoid all these speculations

Dead men don't talk......
You are lonely when you are dead.....
The dead stay dumb.....
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Babacele:
in Aso Rock? lols bros naa public knowledge say dem dey meet because of southern Kaduna' instigated' crisis.
And you didn't see that(the Southern Kaduna issue) in the comment you quoted?
My friend, read digest before commenting, not to talk of quoting someone!
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by stone07(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
hardbody:

Dead men don't talk......
You are lonely when you are dead.....
The dead stay dumb.....
James Hardly chase.
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by Teague4league(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
It could be one thing about the U.S. intervention on IPOB case. A group of soldiers headed by one lt Gen Vincent arrived 9ja a few days ago to talk about security , there full stance unknown to the public yet, and IT could be another thing; im just been objective here.
NB: before you quote me , I aint IPOB
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by lollmaolol(m): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
nwakibe:
Chai! So it's true that Buhari is dead.

Perhaps it's eventually true
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by Babacele: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Iam4Atiku:

And you didn't see that(the Southern Kaduna issue) in the comment you quoted?
My friend, read digest before commenting, not to talk of quoting someone!
u made it look as if the 'emergency' meeting is exclusively secret insinuating something sinister whereas it is a public knowledge the who,why and where of the meeting.....and you only made a passing reference to the Kaduna crisis in your second post after being put to scrutiny. conspiracy theory won't help no one, it will only raise hatred threshold level. I think that remedy is just for you bro.
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by Adminisher: 3:38am On Jan 25, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Something tells me God is seriously angry with the North. Once again power is likely to return to the South prematurely. PLEASE I AM NOT WISHING ANYBODY BAD NEWS, JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

It is South that God is not angry with?
So where the Presidency goes is where power resides?.
Gowon was from the middle belt but throughout his time in office power was actually in the SW.
During GEJ time, power was shared SE and with IBB faction of the North
Second half of Abacha regime , power left Northeast to Kanuri land. Buhari was actually secretly the most influential person to Abacha but nobody even knew.
Being in office does not indicate being in power.
There are too many kids on Nairaland and it is very very irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by biggerincome: 7:54pm On May 01, 2017
I got this info too from another platform. it could be true
Re: Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting by rooftech: 8:34pm On May 01, 2017
new president loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos) / 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari / Don’t Dare – Police Warn Zionists Over Biafra Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.