Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral (952 Views)

Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by MissEdified(f): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Before you think it's her ancestor, that's actually her husband...

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/this-photo-of-young-black-lady-married.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Okay
Re: This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by b3llo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
This madness has to be stopped.
Re: This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by boss096(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Re: This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by veacea: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2017

Re: This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by mymadam(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
kiss I say, "Love Is Not Only Blind... but also Deaf & Dumb". Happy married life to the couple.
Re: This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by Sunnymatey(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yes all na hustling na, abi no be so. What if the man is worth US$50b and na ur sister be that?
Re: This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Shey na until this man die untop her grin
Re: This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by nightingalee: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lwkm! Her web don catch fly, I hail oooo.
Re: This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jesus! This one is strong!!! See her greedy eyes. America straight.!!! Its all about the benjamins!
Re: This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral by LecciGucci: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Just Hate This / I Feel Sad Wenever I Cone On Line / What Can/can't You Change About Yourself For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.