Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns (12856 Views)

Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com / Governor El-Rufai Weeps On Meeting Boy Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:55am On Jan 24, 2017
CyberGypsy:
a shepherd would literally lose 99 sheeps just for a lost sheep.
So it normal
You just nailed it down. Nigerians just got caused with this man
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by CyberGypsy(m): 5:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
You just nailed it down. Nigerians just got caused with this man
sorry, but i think you didn't get the message
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by Ngokafor(f): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2017
yarimo:
So BUHARI is now on hospital bed and not in a sitting room listening to CHANEL TV politic today abi?

..You are very smart..I thought so too

..Anyway the truth about the real reason why buhari is MIA shall come out sooner or later.
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:09am On Jan 24, 2017
CyberGypsy:
sorry, but i think you didn't get the message
I just reread your previous post, No sane man loses 99 sheeps chasing after one lost sheep. Even in this case the said sheep isn't missing but willingly running away from a confused shepherd and not ready to be dragged down by him
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by pressplay411(m): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2017
These hos ain't loyal

This Amina is a buffoon. She actually left her responsibility to her country for a job at UN?
Her citizenship should be withdrawn immediately as she longer deserves to recite the National pledge.

Eediot!
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by pestrolus2002(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Smart politicians! they refused to funds the Nigerian hospitals , poor doctors welfarism, poor infrastructure and if they HV headache the will travel out of the country despites allocating billions of naira to asorock clinic (3.78b) ...And they will continue to say change!!! May the blood of good inoccent Nigerians that HV died due to poor health system in Nigeria judge the currupt politicians. Amen.

The money the Mr president alone had used to make international travel alone is enough to drag Nigeria out of the mess they got us into.

Inconsidrates leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by Temitoppe(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Most intelligent minister undecided
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by neyopumpn(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Invest in ADRON HOMES & PROPERTIES ESTATES IN LAGOS, OGUN & ABUJA FOR GOOD ROI

LEKKI
Rehoboth estate Lekki phase I- 5M 500m2
Rehoboth estate Lekki phase II- 7M 500m2

SHIMAWA
Treasure Park &Garden Phase 1 - 5M 454m2
Treasure Park &Garden Glass House - 5M 454m2
Treasure Park &Garden Golf & Estate - 5M 648m2
Treasure Park &Garden City of David - 4M 648m2
Treasure Park &Garden Phase II Extension - 2M 648m2
Treasure Park &Garden Downtown Phase III - 1M 648m2

IKORODU
Town Park & Gardens, Imota, Ikorodu- 1.5M 648m2

ATAN-OTA
Grandview Park & Garden, Penisula & Resort, Atan-Ota - 1.5M 648m2
Grandview Park & Garden, Emirate, Atan-Ota - 1M 648m2

ABUJA
Manhattan Park & Gardens, Abuja - 1.5M 454m2

Call: NIYI on 08023000833 for site inspection and enquiry. We have ongoing promo of 20%-30% off all Plots.
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2017
eagleeye2:

He weeps without a source to the news.

My brother, the source is Igbere news.com
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Pishure or i dont believe it...
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by omokaroigbins12: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2017
So sad get well soon even if ur administration has been the worst I av seen
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by dre147(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Op, this your post is misleading....lol grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by blackylola(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari is like a father to us, blood runs through his veins let sympathy with him and wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by Etzakoos(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Show Us The Envidence.....See Dis Blogger O
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by hardbody: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
ezana1:
I think its the emotional aspect of loosing one of his most valued aid, just quite unfortunate he's at his hospital bed with regrets he might not be around when she will formally resign

And how would his being around during her resignation change anything?
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by hardbody: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
blackylola:
Buhari is like a father to us, blood runs through his veins let sympathy with him and wish him speedy recovery.

May I never have a father like him. You can exchange yours, I have no plans of exchanging mine and definitely not with a gworo chewing and kunu drinking daura warlord
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by blackylola(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
hardbody:

May I never have a father like him. You can exchange yours, I have no plans of exchanging mine and definitely not with a gworo chewing and kunu drinking daura warlord

Who is your father?
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by hardbody: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
blackylola:

Who is your father?

Definitely not Buhari.

Is Buhari yours? or you will deny the man that sired you? Go ahead then...
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by timecapsule: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
A Weeping in deed
what can i say even when he is watching 7pm Monday weekly program on Saturday at Channel TV.
I Hope the crying is not another scam.??
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by sammyp01: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Scrolling down the comments it baffles me that many people actually believe this news.it shows how ignorant most people are.
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by blackylola(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
hardbody:

Definitely not Buhari.

Is Buhari yours? or you will deny the man that sired you? Go ahead then...
Not not throw blow over dis man, he is an elderly man and I believed he's old enough to be your father if not grandfather. He is not my biological father but I see him as someone old enough to be my father. Respect is an integral part of our culture
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by hardbody: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
blackylola:
Not not throw blow over dis man, he is an elderly man and I believed he's old enough to be your father if not grandfather. He is not my biological father but I see him as someone old enough to be my father. Respect is an integral part of our culture

I think based on your write up, even an old useless man that refuses to be reasonable will receive respect from you because he is as old as your grandfather. I don't suffer mediocrity and stupidity no matter who breeds it. I am done
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by blackylola(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
hardbody:

I think based on your write up, even an old useless man that refuses to be reasonable will receive respect from you because he is as old as your grandfather. I don't suffer mediocrity and stupidity no matter who breeds it. I am done

My instinct is telling me that ure a product of single parent, people like you don't hv respect 4 leaders and your thinking is one way traffic. Am not a supporter of Buhari but I hv moral value
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by hardbody: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
blackylola:

My instinct is telling me that ure a product of single parent, people like you don't hv respect 4 leaders and your thinking is one way traffic. Am not a supporter of Buhari but I hv moral value

Your instinct is warped maybe just like your brain and your whole life. I am blue blood, raised by exemplary parents who lived lovingly together and never seen disagreeing on any point and never seen disagreeing either behind or outside of doors. However they also taught us never to suffer fools and idiots. I am a king in waiting sir. Touch base again with your silly instincts and revert.
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by blackylola(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
hardbody:

Your instinct is warped maybe just like your brain and your whole life. I am blue blood, raised by exemplary parents who lived lovingly together and never seen disagreeing on any point and never seen disagreeing either behind or outside of doors. However they also taught us never to suffer fools and idiots. I am a king in waiting sir. Touch base again with your silly instincts and revert.

How can I believe you perhaps your attitude is point in d opposite direction. By their fruit you shall knw them
Re: Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns by IzzyBee(f): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Where is the picture of him weeping.

I also came running to see the picture of buhari weeping

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Staunch Belief In New President Being Sorely Tested - The Guardian / Electoral Act: How Buhari’s Rejection Divides Lawmakers / 2023: APC Governors Reject Direct Primary Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.