Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. (1917 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs / See What Happened To A Woman Who Slept With Someone's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by TohKunBoh: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2017
After she uploaded a young man's and captioned it that way(screenshot 1) where someone else dropped the supposed bae photo with his family (Screenshot 2) and she confirmed it in( picture 3)

Women beware of these karishikas,or they'll snatch your man from you forever.

What do you think about this

I feel sorry for the wife though.

And y'all women have to take thing easy too,its dumb to take married men,I'm a man and I can testify to the fact that a man can stay loyal with his girl,well I'm not married but I have someone that we've been dating for 7years now,that's love not something else.

Good morning romancelanders.

Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2017
After the devil i hate cheating men angry

Why dont they just stay single and unattached

4 Likes

Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by BlackDBagba: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2017
Tomorrow they'll start crying and apologising for calling some one witch and forgiving each other everywhere.

Who cares? We get to have the best of both worlds... undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by Marrtynze(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2017
Home wrecker, not your fault though, you have pretty wife like that, but you still cheat, why won't those ones say Men are scum
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by dominique(f): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2017
The marriage looks quite young, the wife is pretty what the heck is he looking for? He should have just remained single.
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by Cutezt(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2017
OP You Dey Date Person Pikin For 7 Years? Fear God Na.
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by Blaqsuqar: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Descendants of sodom n gomorah
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by iykekelvins(m): 9:41am On Jan 24, 2017
And d mofo has a son.

1 Like

Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by SFSNIPER(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Wow! Please let me love you wholeheartedly.
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by refiner(f): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2017
A Young marriage at that...

Cheating men are worst than d devil... angry
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by freda506(f): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2017
The dude is a scumbag.
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by validman7(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2017
please!!!

Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by LePrezident(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2017
refiner:
A Young marriage at that...

Cheating men are worst than d devil... angry

And what about cheating women?
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by peter0071(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2017
it takes two to tango.... i dey Gambia abeg
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by Kondomatic(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2017
Stupedinluv:

It takes two to tango.

Cheating is cheating, married or not.
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by keemP(f): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Cutezt:
OP You Dey Date Person Pikin For 7 Years? Fear God Na.

He claims to be loyal by doing that...just Imagine
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by torqque7(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
freda506:
The dude is a scumbag.

Everyone is quick to blame the guy..forgetting that he didn't force the girl,it's more likely she even made the first move on him,some ladies prefer married men you know undecided
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by Youngpo413: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
If any lady needs a faithful man, she should go for the broke and ugly ones.
Re: Girl Affirms That She Has Been Sleeping With Someone's Husband. by freda506(f): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
torqque7:

Everyone is quick to blame the guy..forgetting that he didn't force the girl,it's more likely she even made the first move on him,some ladies prefer married men you know undecided
Is the girl married to the wife? Did she swear to be faithful to her? Therefore, the blame belongs to the randy man, who blatantly disregarded his vows, as well as his child.

(1) (Reply)

How Tight Is You Pull Out Game / To All Those Fugly Girls Using Fancy Names / When Is The Best Time To Ask About Your Partner's Genotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.