Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law (52243 Views)

Tens Of Thousand March For Change Over Irish Abortion Law / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Trump And The Anti-abortion Law In A World Of DULLARDS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by gerrardomendes(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
ok
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Beetobee(f): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
The first thing i want TRUMP(LION) to do is to destroy all those demon houses they called MOSQUE,then send every dick,penis and harry to their country as been MUSLEM and then destroy,damage,burn that book they called KILLER BOOK(QURAN)

Quite obvious that you were raised in a piggery!

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Ogbulaba(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
The first thing i want TRUMP(LION) to do is to destroy all those demon houses they called MOSQUE,then send every dick,penis and harry to their country as been MUSLEM and then destroy,damage,burn that book they called KILLER BOOK(QURAN)
smh

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by HAH: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Next to be dealt with by Trump are Gays and Lesbians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by bestpunterever: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Do they know @ home?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by IdeyFindWife: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
He's always being a controversial and confrontational fellow. Trump's no apologist, neither does he call black white. So, I wouldn't have expected any lesser from him.

When Obama took over government, the gay guys were a mere minority, less than 4% of the entire population, majority of them even professing religious people. Many of them were still church-goers, mosque, synagogue attendees. Instead of advocating rehabilitating them or at least, letting society evolve to the point of seeing them fro their own merits, what did Obama do?

He unified all the queer interests under a renewed LGBT-Q brand, with a revised curricular statement of intent for the American Continent, a revitalized strategic campaign plan, funding and targeted loopholes to exploit in the American Constitution and "Freedom sentiments", He set the propaganda machinery in motion.

What happened? He, more than any other President, succeeded in single-handedly, pushing back against the rights, privileges, way of life, preferences and sensitivities of the mass Heterosexual majority, to win hitherto unthinkable rights, privileges and exemptions for the Homosexual minorities via a lot of shoddy trumped-up cases and highhanded oppressive gestapo-like tactics.

Obama didn't care about the rights of the Conservatives then instead he schemed to sell his foolishness to a global audience. Didn't he try to coerce African nations into buying his filth? I even thought he would have taken up Mugabe's "gay marital proposition" grin!

Apart from Trump's Immigration policies for Africans and other immigrant communities, Job/Wage/Tax & Health Plans as will suit my people, I'm not so concerned with whatever efforts he's making at cleaning his backyard. He's an American representing the wishes and interests of so many anti-hedonist conservatives.

Obama this Obama that! Was he a saint? Too much of everything is bad. We've seen Obama and his scamming-scheming ways. Man talking about helping you today and tomorrow selling you out behind your back, a sorry case of Black-hating Black man!
OR how did our tryst end with him with the Ebola issue?
AND, that time, when we so needed his dire help with the Boko-Haram incidents?
OR, that other time, we were threatened with sanctions for our Anti-Gay Legislative Bill? And, he was our friend, let's try a sober guy for now abeg.

Expect more from him in days and weeks to come. He's gonna be fixing to hit hard and fast!

Pity on any intending mullahs. This is one president who has not come to play!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Finally! United States has a leader again. Be it good or bad, at least this man will take a stand and not be ducking from responsibilities.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Correct man. Respect!
So the US has been funding Pro-abortion NGOs. With tax payers money! Imagine.
No wonder everyone nowadays wants to start up an NGO. Many do it for selfish gains. To make profit from foreign aids and donations!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by CXLVII: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:

A kid you re. So u believe trump can do all that? Be diplomatic with your reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Terrorists are next.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Originality007: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
God bless Trump....

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Leemak: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oladimejyy:
A Yaba left patient on the loose. Your cognitive faculty is defective. Kid, learn how to respect other peoples' faith.

9 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by otijah(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is Trump means Business
If u no like am goan die

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by buchilino(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
whitebeard:
show em who is boss

YES OOOOOO, TRUMP ALL D WAY. A TRUE CHRISTIAN SHOULD SUPPORT DIS GUY

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Smartmey(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
AuroraB:
Way to go cool
?
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Lastborn12(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is a welcome development..
Girls when ever you play ball with your man and he scores goal don't hesitate to give him his trophy, don't stupidly take the trophy to your parents because they are not the referee nor the coach.

Me self seriously waiting for my girl Aisha to call me and tell me the result of our Yesterday banging because na war film we art yesterday.
Omo she ran away from my room and I no get balloon yesterday for house so after the fourth round of the match she pick race grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by olatade(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lest I'm misjudged. This is part of the cardinal reasons I rooted for this man in the buildup to the US election. I am proudly pro-life and unapologetically anti-abortion. Life is sacred. Trump is God-sent, believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Smartmey(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
lofty900:
Obama will be shitting in his pants right na grin
he played his part and his somewhere enjoying himslf now youre here fumming like a cooking gas. get a life.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by abukaokab: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
to oladimeji just don't start what you can't finish about Salam
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by overlord77: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
For once, i love this move.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by whitedove(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
DanXplore:
I am beginning to see why God allowed Trump to win the elections. Way to go Trump!
so On Point!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by abukaokab: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
to oladimeji just don't start what you can't finish about Islam
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by overlord77: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
buchilino:

YES OOOOOO, TRUMP ALL D WAY. A TRUE CHRISTIAN SHOULD SUPPORT DIS GUY

Hogwash bro. Support his positive actions not him. Pu**y grabbing dude? no way man.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Prayer that overturned the prophecy
the true prophecy in the bible said about it but people imaginery and false prophets wanted to bring power and recognition to themselves. Once again God is still God.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by adekanbai: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Action Man.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by buchilino(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
overlord77:

Hogwash bro. Support his positive actions not him. Pu**y grabbing dude? no way man.

IF UR WITHOUT SIN THEN BE FIRST 2 CAST A STONE AT TRUMP

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by CXLVII: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
This law will also be reversed in 4 years time!

It's a matter of time......
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by CXLVII: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Okeyson4wisdom:
the true prophecy in the bible said about it but people imaginery and false prophets wanted to bring power and recognition to themselves. Once again God is still God.

I don die!

So God ordained Trump grin grin grin

Jeez!
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nickizoe(f): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
please can someone tell me what he mean by that...
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
CXLVII:

I don die!

So God ordained Trump grin grin grin

Jeez!
oh yes he allowed it. And please do not refer my God to that your jeez or whatever u typed there.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by drnoel: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
saints2:
U.S. President Donald Trump has revoked the Presidential Memorandum on Mexico City Policy and Assistance for Voluntary Population Planning, which allowed voluntary abortion in the U.S.

Mr. Trump, who made anti-abortion policy one of his campaign promises, announced the revocation on Monday, according to a statement issued by the White House.“I hereby revoke the Presidential Memorandum of January 23, 2009, for the Secretary of State and the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development (Mexico City Policy and Assistance for Voluntary Population Planning), and reinstate the Presidential Memorandum of January 22, 2001, for the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development (Restoration of the Mexico City Policy).

“I direct the Secretary of State, in coordination with the Secretary of Health and Human Services, to the extent allowable by law, to implement a plan to extend the requirements of the reinstated Memorandum to global health assistance furnished by all departments or agencies.

“I further direct the Secretary of State to take all necessary actions, to the extent permitted by law, to ensure that U.S. taxpayer dollars do not fund organisations or programmes that support or participate in the management of a program of coercive abortion or involuntary sterilisation.”

Mr. Trump said “the memorandum was not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person”.

“The Secretary of State is authorised and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register,” the statement read.

With the revocation, Mr. Trump has barred U.S federal funding for foreign NGOs that support abortion, relaunching a battle that has long divided Americans.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/us-president-donald-trump-revokes-us.html

Hehehehehe, he starts like Bubu. Barring, revoking, restricting things he has not bothered to research well. By this his action, he has successfully placed abortion back on the negotiation table. An issue Obama successfully avoided cos of that presidential directive. God forbid he continues like this, we may be seeing something simillar to what Buhar is doing. That will be catastrophic for not just America but countries dependent on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by wtfCode: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Can't wait 4 him to end gay marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Matenneh Kromah, A Soldier Wears Hijab On Duty In Liberia (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.