Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law (52270 Views)

Tens Of Thousand March For Change Over Irish Abortion Law / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Trump And The Anti-abortion Law In A World Of DULLARDS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Rossikki: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
keyanZuzer:
You might hate him for the way he talks but he is not afraid to speak his mind. I wish our leaders would put Nigeria first
Oh shut up. The man is a vile, ignorant, unqualified racist demagogue who has no business being in the White House. Less than 6% of the US black population support him. Nationwide, his approval level is 32%. Quite how Nigerians find him appropriate for the job, only their ignorant, dumb, anti-research, stupid minds can explain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
KevinDein:
Am I the only one who is sees Trump as one of the genuine good guys out there? Don't get me wrong he's got his bad sides, who doesn't, but he really can't be any worse than those who advocate for the legalization of mass murder of innocent babies.

Say it boldly, brother, say it boldly 'Trump is a genuine good guy' exactly why the left so hate him. Mind you there are more evil than there is good out there. I'm so not concerned about whatever his weaknesses are, he's far more than a murderer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by suyamasta(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Make una read am well na, he stopped funding and support for coercive abortion, he has not criminalized abortion!
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by chrisviral(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin cheesy

Lol I long stopped arguing with some Nigerians sha who have never left the shores of this country, their Mumu na en worst pass...
The way Una carry religion for head eeh, na oyibo give Una bible so grin

I am pro-abortion. All girls should have the right to decide whether or not to bring a child into this world. At the end of the day, na she go raise am. The same people that are anti abortion, are also against raising welfare for the less fortunate. Something to think about... Anyway wetin I sabi cheesy grin

Anything under three months is not human and as such it shouldn't be called murder if aborted, cheesy grin disagree with me all you like cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
KevinDein:
Am I the only one who is sees Trump as one of the genuine good guys out there? Don't get me wrong he's got his bad sides, who doesn't, but he really can't be any worse than those who advocate for the legalization of mass murder of innocent babies.

This entire thread is proof that Nigerians are not smart and will face enslavement by the white man again. I was discussing the matter with friends here in the US and we were shocked to see Biafra Trump Supporters. We are just wondering if it's the poverty, lack of understanding or filtering of media that has caused this. We know that people at home do not understand the complexities of how race and white supremacy affected the election, but to be unwilling to read anything about Trump's history is simply lazy. Maybe you think Trump is going to eliminate Boko Haram. Unless you have valuable oil in the North, you will continue to deal with the problem under your own administration. The US will intervene if they have the ability to take over and manage the policies in Nigeria for their benefit. You are lifting the man up for something that means very little to him. It is a political strategy to paint the "Right" as moral people while fleecing the pockets of rich people on the back end. Remember all those people in the North who have scores of illiterate starving children. Remember all your schoolmates who have aborted their pregnancies to hide their shame so no one knows. This new policy will actually hurt the whole of Nigeria and Africa and continue to push you backwards into more poverty, but it will help America become richer. Nigeria is in a sad state. At the present time, there is not much value in Nigeria for America. No one is coming to save you, because no one cares. You must save yourselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
CXLVII:

Before you finish clapping, he has reversed it!
grin grin grin

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/01/politics/donald-trump-abortion-laws/index.html

Why are you shouting 'he has reversed it ' up and down. Go back n read the link you posted. It says in early 2016, Trump said the federal laws on abortion should be left untouched until he enters office. That in office, he will change it.
What are you shouting 'reverse' upandan for? Or is there something I am missing undecided
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Roland17(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nigerians reek of hypocrisy and ignorance including the OP!!! before you make anymore irresponsible and myopic comments, kindly educate yourself with @onegig comment on page 4 (i think).

P.S: I am 100% pro-life, however, i know Trump's signature has absolutely nothing to do with illegalizing abortion in the US. Only the Supreme court can illegalize abortions in the United States, and suffice to say that case would bring the US to its knees if he dares such.

President Trump is only de-funding planned parenthood, which means agencies and organization that support planned parenthood can not seek/ receive any form of grant from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).

The USAID is the biggest US, non-governmental financier to international development especially around developing countries like Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
But you are allowed to abort with your own money right?
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by MrCEO69(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Revoke LGBT law

heard he has already.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by sirfee(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Milonis:

Say it boldly, brother, say it boldly 'Trump is a genuine good guy' exactly why the left so hate him. Mind you there are more evil than there is good out there. I'm so not concerned about whatever his weaknesses are, he's far more than a murderer
Trump is better than Hilary,take a look at those hating him,most of them are after their selfish interests.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by sirfee(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
ItsQuinn:
But you are allowed to abort with your own money right?
What are you insinuating?
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
sirfee:
Trump is better than Hilary,take a look at those hating him,most of them are after their selfish interests.
Hillary is pure, unadulterated and unspeakable evil.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by keyanZuzer: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rossikki:
Oh shut up. The man is a vile, ignorant, unqualified racist demagogue who has no business being in the White House. Less than 6% of the US black population support him. Nationwide, his approval level is 32%. Quite how Nigerians find him appropriate for the job, only their ignorant, dumb, anti-research, stupid minds can explain.
Lol! Why the hostility? You can also get a placard and start protesting. You the smart one can explain to me the 'ignorant', dumb, anti-research , stupid mind
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Orikinla1: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Revoke LGBT law
Gay marriage is next.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by KevinDein: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
FortuneTeller:

This entire thread is proof that Nigerians are not smart and will face enslavement by the white man again. I was discussing the matter with friends here in the US and we were shocked to see Biafra Trump Supporters. We are just wondering if it's the poverty, lack of understanding or filtering of media that has caused this. We know that people at home do not understand the complexities of how race and white supremacy affected the election, but to be unwilling to read anything about Trump's history is simply lazy. Maybe you think Trump is going to eliminate Boko Haram. Unless you have valuable oil in the North, you will continue to deal with the problem under your own administration. The US will intervene if they have the ability to take over and manage the policies in Nigeria for their benefit. You are lifting the man up for something that means very little to him. It is a political strategy to paint the "Right" as moral people while fleecing the pockets of rich people on the back end. Remember all those people in the North who have scores of illiterate starving children. Remember all your schoolmates who have aborted their pregnancies to hide their shame so no one knows. This new policy will actually hurt the whole of Nigeria and Africa and continue to push you backwards into more poverty, but it will help America become richer. Nigeria is in a sad state. At the present time, there is not much value in Nigeria for America. No one is coming to save you, because no one cares. You must save yourselves.
all these because I and some others are pleased that Trump is illegalizing the mass murder of innocent babies?

Really?
OK ma. We are all backward and you and your fellow pro-abortionists are "forward".

Happy now?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm not insinuating anything, I'm just asking a question....YES OR NO?
sirfee:
What are you insinuating?
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by sirfee(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Milonis:

Hillary is pure, unadulterated and unspeakable evil.

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Who gives a fvck about gay marriage, as long as it is legal to be gay, it okay. tongue
Orikinla1:

Gay marriage is next.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by sirfee(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I'm not insinuating anything, I'm just asking a question....YES OR NO?
Are you a lesbian?I know you are a feminist.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by lilvicc(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
rose54321:
Ride on.
Lets make America great again
how do you want to make america great when you are in 9ja? grin chai...i make we face wetin dey our doorstep
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
What if I am? and yes I'm a feminist undecided

Can you just answer the question? undecided
sirfee:
Are you a lesbian?I know you are a feminist.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by sirfee(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
ItsQuinn:
What if I am? and yes I'm a feminist undecided

Can you just answer the question? undecided
No(my opinion though)are you happy now?
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Your opinion is very irrelevant to me, I'm talking about what Donald trump revoke. He revoked free abortion but you can still abort with your own money right?
If you can't answer this simple, straight forward question, I need someone to answer it.
sirfee:
No(my opinion though)are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Macelliot(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Osyabj:
Most of these posters know nothing about d US. Trump CANNOT singlehandedly stop abortion in d US. Roe V Wade is carved in stone in d US law and it requires d US Supreme Court to overturn it.

All these men in Nigeria trying to tell a woman what to do with her body are stone age men.

Trump d sexist, racist bigot will never stop abortion in the US.
Not only stone age men.

The best place for women to march isn't in American, but in Saudi. (it shows they weren't marching for women's right. it's purely political). A woman lost to a man, nothing else.

real women don't kill unborn babies.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
KevinDein:
all these because I and some others are pleased that Trump is illegalizing the mass murder of innocent babies?

Really?
OK ma. We are all backward and you and your fellow pro-abortionists are "forward".

Happy now?

You are so narrow minded that you can't see the bigger picture. You don't even know how foolish your prior statement makes you sound. You sound like little children waiting for mummy to lift you from the floor. We are weeping for you in the diaspora. We know you don't know any better but we are hoping the internet can help you see the truth. Donald Trump nor most of America cares about foreign people receiving any aid from the US. This is not about abortion, it's about stopping the money going out of the US to poorer nations. It's about the "Right" using a moral example to seem religious, so it doesn't bring notice to all the rich people getting richer under the Trump administration. Nigerians need to stop being dullards. It's very sad. I understand the increase in yeye pastors. It's so easy to fool Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by onegig(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Roland17:
Nigerians reek of hypocrisy and ignorance including the OP!!! before you make anymore irresponsible and myopic comments, kindly educate yourself with @onegig comment on page 4 (i think).

P.S: I am 100% pro-life, however, i know Trump's signature has absolutely nothing to do with illegalizing abortion in the US. Only the Supreme court can illegalize abortions in the United States, and suffice to say that case would bring the US to its knees if he dares such.

President Trump is only de-funding planned parenthood, which means agencies and organization that support planned parenthood can not seek/ receive any form of grant from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).

The USAID is the biggest US, non-governmental financier to international development especially around developing countries like Nigeria.

The world would be a more hetter place if we have people who would read more than just the title of an article and make efforts to understand it. Everyone just picks up their pitchforks and start shouting themselves hoarse as if they know anything about what they are aguing about.

No one supports the killing of a baby but there are a lot of grey areas as regards that topic but nonetheless it's something that should be open to discussion and choice.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rossikki:

They are such a sad lot. I don't believe every Nigerian person is dumb. However many on this site are. I believe it's due to ignorance and laziness.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Deicide: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
I hope when he Deports all the black from the U. S To Make America great Again we'll still see all this Useless and Ignorant comments on Here?
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
And you think the motherless will accept the baby? When they don't have enough to feed the ones they have? You must be joking undecided
Why do you think people dump babies by the road side, in the gutter and all sorts of rubbish places? Do you think they are doing it for fun or what? If they catch you ehn! You might go to jail! That's why some ladies prefer to abort because there's no choice.
Preciousseed:
It is rather better to be proactive than to reactive. what do I mean? If you must have a willing less when you do not want a baby, what stops you from using contraceptives? On the other hand of rape victims, instead of aborting the baby due to the negative feelings that may come with it, that is where attitude makes a great deal. There is always a greener side in every leaf, so the attitude matter. I really don't see any reason what soever why abortion should be legalized in any form, irrespective of the cause of the pregnancy. Even if you were raped and you don't want to keep the baby, there are motherless babies home and other such bodies.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by repogirl(f): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
bettercreature:
Yes he did this morning
And it's the major reason catholic supported him so he just left them in the cold now
First policy somersault
ouch...... Pity the people who expect him to work miracles.
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Awoofawo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
thepeople2020:
Within just 2 days he's already fulfilling his campaign promises while the idiot took 6 months to just elect worthless ministers,two years gone till now no single campaign promise fulfilled.

Who is the idiot ; you are talking about oga? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
repogirl:
ouch...... Pity the people who expect him to work miracles.
rapo!hwfar la,dem nor dey see ya brake light again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.