Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Whats The Most Awkward Thing You've Caught The Opposite Sex Do? [PG 18+] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Awkward Thing You've Caught The Opposite Sex Do? [PG 18+] (1914 Views)

Which Of These Is The Sweetest (PHOTOS PG 18+) / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Awkward Thing You've Caught The Opposite Sex Do? [PG 18+] by HitlerGaddafi: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mine was those days in the university. The house next to us had a bad toilet so most of those girls dey always come _shit for one small bush opposite my window. Them no know say person dey live there grin. Edry blessed day na free movie. These same girls wey go dey waka like say them no dey _shit. Some go even dey use paper clean yansh grin. Anytime I hear footstep like this I don know say movie wan start be that. Na to run straight hide myself dey watch. I saw things.

Ever caught a girl scratching her yansh, the anus part and smelling her hand afterwards? I caught her and she saw me. She was damn embarrassed.
Share yours
Re: Whats The Most Awkward Thing You've Caught The Opposite Sex Do? [PG 18+] by nightingalee: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
... I'm here to read 'Tales of Lies'.
Re: Whats The Most Awkward Thing You've Caught The Opposite Sex Do? [PG 18+] by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Just Yesterday Morning, I Ran Into One Girl At The Back Of My Villa Trying To Have A Pee, She Was Practically Unclad, What Really Amazed Me Is, She Did Not Even Feel Embarrass
Re: Whats The Most Awkward Thing You've Caught The Opposite Sex Do? [PG 18+] by HitlerGaddafi: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
Just Yesterday Morning, I Ran Into One Girl At The Back Of My Villa Trying To Have A Pee, She Was Practically Unclad, What Really Amazed Me Is, She Did Not Even Feel Embarrass
Re: Whats The Most Awkward Thing You've Caught The Opposite Sex Do? [PG 18+] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
I caught a female who swore eternal hatred for me ogling me;

She ran to me one day; got on her knees and professing undying love for me in front of everyone.
Despite the laughter, she didn't mind. She just kept begging me to say yes, saying she will satisfy me and do anything i want her to.
As I open my mouth to reply.....

I woke up from my pill induced sleep undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is It Bad That I Love Eating Pussyy? / Is This The Right Way For Us To Make Love??? (pics) / How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.