Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,795 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. (6459 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
1. They first look away: what's worse than letting a guy suspect you might feel him already and subsequently letting go of his hunter instinct to see you as an easy prey? Just look away for your own "dignity"

2. They catch a quick glimpse when he is not looking their direction: Finally he is looking somewhere else, you can now look to have something solid to fantasize with when alone at night. Look now but cautiously.

3. They begin to ask themselves questions in their head: who is he? Is he single? Why is he just so handsome? How do I get him? What is his character like? Where does he stay? What are his talents? Who are his parents? Or is he gay? Then why does he not look at me or any other lady?

4. They begin to self-deny finding him attractive:
"No, but he is a small boy",
"He is not my type I dont know why I feel like this",
"God help me, this cannot be the man for me"

5. They finally accept their feelings after a while:
After all, you cant control who you are emotionally and sexually attracted to, it just happens.

6. They start imagining happy endings in their mind:
How he will ask for your hand in marriage, give birth to children that looks like him and how you will help him become a better man in all facets of his life.

7. The "BUT DOES HE LIKE ME BACK" puzzle:
Yes its true you are not ugly, you're just there. Some people call you "fine girl" others frown when they see you coming. You are tall, skinny, intelligent and headed for success. But it doesnt mean.
Sorry it doesnt mean your feelings for him will be reciprocated.

8. They start going out of their way to get his attention:
Other guys may repulse you but this one is different. His mother really did a nice job with him. You find it hard to control yourself, the love/lust is raging, you are helpless.

But start looking at him sister. Stop looking away when you see him, greet him, get closer to him, he will get the hints and come to you. While doing this, try not to look like a serial killer, the country is becoming really skeptical everyday.

9. They finally confess their feelings to him:
After months of green lights, he doesnt understand yet so they muster up the courage and come up to him.
Girl: "I really like you and want to ask if you like to go for a drink, bill is on me"

Boy: ....... "I'm sorry but...."

10. They cry their eyes out:

You will soon find someone else sister. The boy is a bastard.
Just try not to turn lesbian yet, although lesbianism is not a choice but you sha understand me.

Imitating tosyne2much

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by fati2001(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2020

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by dorin27(f): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
And you know these how? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by Sirmwill: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
cheesy

OP is Really Talented ooo

9 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by Franzinni: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
I was taking notes until I saw the blue M

Then I was like smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by blazepascal(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
op nice one cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by Sacrosanct12(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Smiles; drawing pictures with words. Nice one
Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by longetivity(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let's end police brutality
Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by austine4real(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
No pics angry angry
Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by Karlifate: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
OP, you'll do well as a movie director.
Keep it up! cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by Themainboy22: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lol, that no 9 is not for Nigerian girls. They will rather die with the feelings, than asking a guy for a date not to talk of paying the bills.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Spot on OP cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by womenareapes: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Durentt:
1. They first look away: what's worse than letting a guy suspect you might feel him already and subsequently letting go of his hunter instinct to see you as an easy prey? Just look away for your own "dignity"

2. They catch a quick glimpse when he is not looking their direction: Finally he is looking somewhere else, you can now look to have something solid to fantasize with when alone at night. Look now but cautiously.

3. They begin to ask themselves questions in their head: who is he? Is he single? Why is he just so handsome? How do I get him? What is his character like? Where does he stay? What are his talents? Who are his parents? Or is he gay? Then why does he not look at me or any other lady?

4. They begin to self-deny finding him attractive:
"No, but he is a small boy",
"He is not my type I dont know why I feel like this",
"God help me, this cannot be the man for me"

5. They finally accept their feelings after a while:
After all, you cant control who you are emotionally and sexually attracted to, it just happens.

6. They start imagining happy endings in their mind:
How he will ask for your hand in marriage, give birth to children that looks like him and how you will help him become a better man in all facets of his life.

7. The "BUT DOES HE LIKE ME BACK" puzzle:
Yes its true you are not ugly, you're just there. Some people call you "fine girl" others frown when they see you coming. You are tall, skinny, intelligent and headed for success. But it doesnt mean.
Sorry it doesnt mean your feelings for him will be reciprocated.

8. They start going out of their way to get his attention:
Other guys may repulse you but this one is different. His mother really did a nice job with him. You find it hard to control yourself, the love/lust is raging, you are helpless.

But start looking at him sister. Stop looking away when you see him, greet him, get closer to him, he will get the hints and come to you. While doing this, try not to look like a serial killer, the country is becoming really skeptical everyday.

9. They finally confess their feelings to him:
After months of green lights, he doesnt understand yet so they muster up the courage and come up to him.
Girl: "I really like you and want to ask if you like to go for a drink, bill is on me"

Boy: ....... "I'm sorry but...."

10. They cry their eyes out:

You will soon find someone else sister. The boy is a bastard.
Just try not to turn lesbian yet, although lesbianism is not a choice but you sha understand me.

Imitating tosyne2much
my brother go and endsars and stop posting foolish girls boy fantasy!

Police and soldiers are killing our youth and you are hear posting rubbish!

I blame you because you are still in your mother's house eating 5times a day!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by juniormod: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Op you tried but why the 'bastard' It is uncalled for, you just made that up didn't you? Repent oo Rapture is about to take place here in Nigeria before reaching other nations. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
dorin27:
And you know these how? undecided
cuz he's gay. D feminine part

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by dorin27(f): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
cuz he's gay. D feminine part
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nice one... Quite realistic
Re: 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. by BigDawsNet: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Maybe tipical Nigerian lady undecided

Normal white lady will approach you and request a drink turn friendship from you.. That's if you look attractive

(1) (Reply)

Allow Her To Ride U Man, Stop Punishing Yourself / I Discovered My Wife's Cheating On Me / Which State Has The Most Pretty Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.