Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings (25455 Views)

'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Splashme: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
kaystick86:
Shehu is a disgrace to this administration
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by LastSurvivor11: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
D
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Blackfire:
If u think u can vote buhari or APC out in 2019, u are on a long thing...
If hunger,frustration, boko haram no kill u..
One of Holly mallam policy go surely keep u at home on the day of the election .

Sai baba till 2023

At least, you should have allowed ur pidgin come out well cos i dont understand this crap you just said.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Defaramade(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinistermind:
I wonder the callibre of people around Buhari. How can he make such silly statement. I'm not surprised anyway.
What do you expect? Birds of the same feather always flock together na.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Splashme: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
angels09:
he's insane..... the affluence of the presidency is too much for his weak mind
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by whitedove(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
FSBoperator:
What do expect from someone who bangs his head on the ground 5 times daily?
Abi o,oti gba ri mole.
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Chrizoby(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
FSBoperator:
. Hahahaha
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Austin4lif: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
CXLVII:
People Deceiving People!

Always trying to score cheap points
am more APC then you because am an exco my local government. But do you actually support garba shehu? are you also a muslim?

1 Like

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Austin4lif: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
CXLVII:
People Deceiving People!

am more APC then you because am an exco my local government. But do you actually support garba shehu? are you also a muslim? Pls tell me the cheap points. pls dnt play politics with lives

1 Like

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is the most irresponsible statement that I've heard that somebody said this year. If indeed he said it, then Shehu is one of the most insensitive persons in Nigeria. That statement is not only reckless but wicked. The Southern Kaduna massacre has made me withdraw my support for this Buhari's government. I'll discourage people from voting for this government again. I feel pained supporting APC in the last election. Shehu does not deserve to be in that position again. This is sad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by DTaj: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinistermind:
I wonder the callibre of people around Buhari. How can he make such silly statement. I'm not surprised anyway.

Garba Shehu was "donated" to the Buhari Presidency by Atiku. He had been Atiku's spokesman for several decades before he was appointed immediately after Buhari was sworn in as President.

It appears that he is a well-planted Atiku mole in Buhari's Aso Rock Villa to discredit the man as part of 2019 fiasco.

Buhari is going the "weak alley" like Jonathan!
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by ziccoit: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
FSBoperator:

You can't understand, by the time you do; it would be too late for you. Go and read your Bible form cover to cover, I swear you would join him in "banging head" 5 time a day.
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by KVC1970: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
By there fruit we shall know them.
Shehu just voiced out the thinking of the seat of power.
Killed all southern Kaduna people because they voted PDP.
How callous and insensitive this can be.
I weep for my country Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by FSBoperator: 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
ziccoit:

You can't understand, by the time you do; it would be too late for you. Go and read your Bible form cover to cover, I swear you would join him in "banging head" 5 time a day.

I will rather cut my head down bow on the direction of your pagan god shrine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Zetra(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
but seriously I do wonder if our politicians think before they talk, even a teen wouldn't say that...
I wonder what all the allocation for his office is used for
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Pylony(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
APC always on the blame game running their mouth any how like a badly purging a.nus. And if it were the fault of the PDP, should we conclude it here that APC later send their Fulani foot soldiers to do the dirty job of eliminating any PDP elements in southern Kaduna?
Rubbish, see how they play political Monopoly with peoples lives, with no pinch of shame in them..

1 Like

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by youssylee: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
The first method for estimating the intelligence ofa ruler is to first look at the men he has around him....,Niccolo Machiavelli

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by lovat(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
CXLVII:
People Deceiving People!

Shut up

1 Like

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari n cohorts are doomed!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by xpool(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
deebrain:
Foolish man of a foolish government.

So they are still throwing blames Abi?

Please, Zombies. What really will be the slogan for APC during the 2019 elections?
"IF YOU HATE GOODLUCK VOTE APC"

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
ziccoit:

Foul and arrant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by mindtricks: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
angels09:
he's insane..... the affluence of the presidency is too much for his weak mind

Spot on!

Imagine kinds of minds wise president Buhari "meticulously" took so much time to select to govern, "lead" this nation out of the woods!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
FSBoperator:

One cold Orijin for u

1 Like

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
engineerboat:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/pdp-shehu-hide-head-shame-comments-southern-kaduna-killings/

What do you expect from a religious fanatic and a political neophyte.
Garba Shehu would ave been milking cow now if not for the gentility of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by henrysam(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
See the guy face like maitasene.
Bunch of religious bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
oludyke:
This is the most irresponsible statement that I've heard that somebody said this year. If indeed he said it, then Shehu is one of the most insensitive persons in Nigeria. That statement is not only reckless but wicked. The Southern Kaduna massacre has made me withdraw my support for this Buhari's government. I'll discourage people from voting for this government again. I feel pained supporting APC in the last election. Shehu does not deserve to be in that position again. This is sad.

cheesy

You guys ain't seen nothing yet... we warned, pleaded cajoled, but you thought it's Jonathan or Igbos you're doing....

Better shut up and enjoy the fvcking change!

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by oviexcels(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
this Shehu guy get sense so ? what has happens to his sense

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by refreshrate: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Every single time this forsaken r3tard they call garuba opens his mouth or tweets it must be nonsense

Ah ahn what is it?
Which people do this work on top this man matter abeg?

It's like having sense avoids him and even he himself dey run the opposite direction.

Tufia!

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by Xano(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
CXLVII:
People Deceiving People!

Whatever you sow, you shall reap. it may take time, but the fruits you shall eat.
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by CXLVII: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Xano:

Whatever you sow, you shall reap. it may take time, but the fruits you shall eat.

I love apples and oranges!
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by darecool(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
CXLVII:

Sigh......

Did u have breakfast this morning?
Must you comment on a serious issue like this?
Re: PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings by abnsugbe: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
FSBoperator:

i ve said it many times,that even after apc leadership for 4 Yrs,they will blame Jona..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency / Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers / Lauretta Onochie: Don't Extend Your "Hatred" For Buhari To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.