Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out (4356 Views)

Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by bbbabes(f): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
The man shared his story on break_or_makeup where he talked about a girl in his office. According to him, he is happily married to a woman he loves and has two beautiful kids. However, there is a girl in his office who keeps tempting him with her body.

He revealed that the woman has done too many things to tempt him including exposing her breasts and even masturbating in front of him. Now her acts of mischief have landed him in actual trouble with his wife.

Below is how he related the story:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/there-is-this-sexy-girl-tormenting-me.html

lalasticlala
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by PraizFresh(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Its obvious the lady in your office wants you to BANG her cause she's a BIITCH but don't give in to her demands, you should try continue resisting her. Just give her those signs of you not being interested in her, with time she'd get to understand she's losing it, then her sexual aims at you would gradually being on diminishing. As for your wife, try explain to her and make her understand but she should allow you handle the situation. Reporting to your Boss shouldn't be on the cards!
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by thesicilian: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
God save us from Karashikas. But the man self, why will he sit and be watching instead of walking away?

4 Likes

Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Am cumin
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Blackfire(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
End time
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
If you believe this story, you can believe anything ...just anything.

10 Likes

Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by YabaLeftist: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
undecided

Your wife is an expert at detecting the smell of women's down-below?

Iranu!

4 Likes

Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na lie.
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Brown14: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is concocted bullshit...imagining stuff is cool.

2 Likes

Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by jameslives: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
God save us from Karashikas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6K710FJznU
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by CaroLyner(f): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Fabricated lies

1 Like

Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
thesicilian:
God save us from Karashikas. But the man self, why will he sit and be watching instead of walking away?

No mind the fōol. Story seems far fetched but who knows..
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by kkash: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Excuse me I beg your pardon, this your story e no dey add up, this your Fabu e dey mad gon, But.. Who am I to take a h’action? cry cry

3 Likes

Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by morganist99(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rubbish

Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
If this rubbish is true.... I swear to faint.
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by oglalasioux(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
I don't know for other people but it's easier for me to overcome sexual overtures from someone I see often. I simply look for one blemish on the person (there's always one) and I'm done.

Someone should advice this guy to get close to the girl. A dirty toenail or a smelly hardo will recaliberate his brain to realize women are actually the same when they get naked or early in the morning.
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by ogtavia(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
whoever believes this shi.t is more foolish than the idio.t who wrote this.

1 Like

Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Bahddo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Super story.
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Idydarling(f): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
story for the gods
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Idydarling:
story for the gods
all da galz are smiling,
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Martinez19(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
ThisCouldBeUs:
If you believe this story, you can believe anything ...just anything.
am telling you. This story is fake.
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by thebest1210(m): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Only MMM disciples can believe this trash. We know the reason. grin grin grin
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Jodha(f): 1:11am On Jan 25, 2017
Typical bullshit... Badly fabricated lies..

... Only a fool will believe this trash..
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by chomytex(f): 2:17am On Jan 25, 2017
undecided lies everywhere!
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Lastking147(m): 2:21am On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
undecided lies everywhere!
hello ma"am greetings from d other side
why u never sleep
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by chomytex(f): 2:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Lastking147:
hello ma"am greetings from d other side why u never sleep
sleep no gree come oh
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by pipolad(m): 2:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Twaddles!!!
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Lastking147(m): 2:50am On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
sleep no gree come oh
lol una dey fight
btw nice dp im falling cheesy
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by chomytex(f): 2:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Lastking147:

lol una dey fight
And he shall give his angels charge over u, lest u strike ur foot against a stone while falling grin
Lastking147:

lol una dey fight
And he shall give his angels charge over u, lest u strike ur foot against a stone while falling
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Lastking147(m): 3:06am On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:

And he shall give his angels charge over u, lest u strike ur foot against a stone while falling grin
And he shall give his angels charge over u, lest u strike ur foot against a stone while falling
for he will command his angels to watch over u wherever u go and I no fit strike my foot oh e gopain me
Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by chomytex(f): 3:11am On Jan 25, 2017
Lastking147:

for he will command his angels to watch over u wherever u go and I no fit strike my foot oh e gopain me
grin
Lastking147:

Re: She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Lies lies lies and more lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Types Of Vagina*s And What Men Think About Them! / I Am In My Heat Period. / Can You Marry A Woman Who Has Been Circumcise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.