Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) (1186 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
just got home from work ph people ure regarded , viewing thru grin checking on my people, my neighbor brought her child to my flat to chill with daddy jude , who say i no marry this year make trailer jam am , been one week and a day and i swear being away from negative people good oooooo fresh skin , wont be back till march to do thread about my engagement and wedding plans #MNGA

me and my small wife , she fine pass all the girls for this section , see her pose

Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lucaz smiley

How dy?
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
U said march angry angry
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
ellacute45:
Luca...z smiley
How dy?
bae of life.... kiss

am cool, and you?
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lucaz:
bae of life.... kiss

am cool, and you?

Same smiley
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
cheesy grin

Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=ellacute45 post=53094824]Lucaz smiley

How dy? [/quote

So your plan is to derail daddy Jude's thread? angry

He will come for you
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
ellacute45:

Same smiley
glad to hear that, how's your day going?

who even told you i was the one behind this handle?
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=53095093][/quote

lipsrsealed ]
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=53095093][/quote]we wear helmet everywhere we go grin
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
sweetjude:
just got home from work ph people ure regarded , viewing thru grin checking on my people, my neighbor brought her child to my flat to chill with daddy jude , who say i no marry this year make trailer jam am , been one week and a day and i swear being away from negative people good oooooo fresh skin , wont be back till march to do thread about my engagement and wedding plans #MNGA

me and my small wife , she fine pass all the girls for this section , see her pose
....I can see some fresh skin........

On the baby....... grin
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kiss and tell; the tale of a loquacious jude. undecided undecided undecided So, because one woman left his kid withpaedophile lipsrsealed You, we no go hear word again angry

Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by TheSecretary: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by refiner(f): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jude Jude...

I missed u ooo grin
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
jude jude cheesy tat baby is pretty
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
L0velyn:
jude jude cheesy tat baby is pretty
This babe, you are so hot
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
sweetjude:

ur babes 4 here be dey miss u.long time.
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Gofwane(m): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Na so e dey take start. Please someone should go and collect that baby before the op gets tempted to feed her with cassava
Re: Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
This babe, you are so hot
,thanks cheesy

See 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed From Men Into Women (photos) / Photos Of Unilag Girl Who Died After Going Out With A Man For Clubbing Surfaces / How To Make Sex Enjoyable At Night