Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

(photo) Man With Longest Penis Says No Lady Want To Sleep With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo) Man With Longest Penis Says No Lady Want To Sleep With Him (717 Views)

20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free / Meet Roberto, The Man With Longest Manhood In The World As Doctors Give Insight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Man With Longest Penis Says No Lady Want To Sleep With Him by samgeetech(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, the man with the longest manhood in the world who has cried out saying that no lady is willing to sleep with him. Not only that, the situation has caused him to loose many job opportunities.

His manhood was told to have measured 18.9 inches.

The length of Roberto's manhood has however made him suffer some health problems. Frequent urinary tract infections because not all his urine escapes his lengthy foreskin and even while asleep, his gargantuan manhood is an issue because he is unable to sleep chest down and has to put it on its own pillow to escape discomfort during the night. He also does not have an active s*x life as his manhood is too big to have intercourse. He said:
“Some people ask me if I put some condoms on it and the answer is: I cannot. I can never penetrate anyone because it is too thick.”

Click here to see the full pictures: https://samgeelive..com.ng/2017/01/photos-man-with-longest-manhood-says-no.html?m=1

Re: (photo) Man With Longest Penis Says No Lady Want To Sleep With Him by Heavance(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Power Horse

(1) (Reply)

Question For Ladies.. / Gbenga Daniel's Physically Challenged Son And His Hot Girlfriend / 10 Norms You Should Know If You Are Travelling Through Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.