Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

North Plotting Buhari's Replacement Ahead Of 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Plotting Buhari's Replacement Ahead Of 2019 (3586 Views)

See The Men Plotting Buhari 's Downfall - Pics / Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal / Obasanjo Plotting Buhari’s Replacement Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: North Plotting Buhari's Replacement Ahead Of 2019 by KanwuliaExtra: 7:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Look whose talking?
OBJ. The worse of them all and The Supreme Satanic Advocate of Corruption!
Twa!!!!!!
Re: North Plotting Buhari's Replacement Ahead Of 2019 by mayorchelsea(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

You are a Yoruba Muslim
A supposedly southerner but here u are defending the north... Attacking ur southern brethrens
And if they say the south isn't united
U get animated while the joke is on you
Just look at yourself! Did I attack anyone in my comment?Since the return to democracy in this current era,how many southern presidents have we had?How many have contested elections and lost before 2015 since 1999?These are facts not your regular emotional outburst.So,by disagreeing that the south is divided makes me a Yoruba Muslim and it means I'm attacking my fellow Southerners? According to your logic,we must all have same opinions and thoughts on issues to make me a good Southerner,I give up,you win.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guns Cant Kill IPOB Again As They Do Odeshi Charm VIDEO / Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo Appointed Chairman Of World Ex-presidents / Real Reason God Allows Igbo To Be Marginalized In Nigeria – Jonathan’s Ex-aide,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.