Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (63995 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Made $875 On Twitter In 2 Hours / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by DirtyGold: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by LastSurvivor11: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Who is this yeye kemi sef..
Sounds like a retards..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by thestevens: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
1.5m$ people get mind
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by YeyeGirl(f): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
If derz anything lyk typhoid of d brain aside from cancer of d brain, I go say na wetin dey do kemi... haba kemi, shey na ur money ni abi u dey vex because u once used ur wrinkled a+&$-$ 2 seduce jammeh & d baba doesn't do oldies?? Nne swerve biko...!!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by fuckboys: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
deb303:
what your business aunty.... is it your punny?... everybody with his or her. own wahala....leave madam Angela Alone.... your own don dey too much... abi dem swear for you?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by raphy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
All this is because the ex president did not want to bang her gray her punna thts why she start to de do amebo.. angry grin make una no just mind this old hag.
She is looking for attention.*spits* angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Neroanna(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
this woman again... lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by fuckboys: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
oloshos full this thread
See them

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by emi14: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kemiiii is a public nuisance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by AngelicBeing: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nawa for this woman oo you want spoil person business . Stop jealousy and do ur own. Shebi God give you punny?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by freecocoa(f): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Like you won't fvck him for a lesser amount, bish please!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Enemyofpeace: 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kai jammeh ti do Angela pa nitori owo. Ajepako se looto ni?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by chronique(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmm. I've always wondered where these below average female nollywood actresses get the money to buy all these luxury cars they flaunt on instagram... It's certainly not from those movies they feature in,that usually cost the producers about 5m or less to produce. Now,I'm connecting the lines...

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by matthew41(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
But Gambians mumu o. how can jamme pay an olosho 1.5m out of 11m he stole
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Pictures and video or adonbiliv it undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Youngtrice(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
$1.5m .. Which sane person wan believe this story??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by redcliff: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
goldbim:
No smoke without fire, ignore the chinchin in Aunty kemi's brain..when you look @the way Angela okorie flaunts wealth tho it makes you wonder if Nollywood is actually an oil company...This movie go sweet sha grin..waiting for Angela's response!.fiftynaira,i've reserved your seat grin.

my exact same thoughts!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by dacovajnr: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oya Fire On my SugarMummy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Championlaw200(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
The thunder that will fire kemi is coming directly from the redemption camp... She always says what she is not sure about, condemning individual, in the name of gaining more popularity, nonsense....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by zabadii(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Are you a snitch bit.ch

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by donjahsy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
jonhemma11:
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has called out Nollywood actress Angela Okorie for allegedly sleeping with ex-Gambian president Yahya Jammeh.According to Kemi,Angela Okorie was paid $1.5m by Jammeh.Below is what she wrote......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPouY7wA0Zs/
Aunty Kemi abi Madam Kemi, I didn't see your journalism on the poor masses of southern southern Kaduna and the ppl killed in IDP camp.

its Angela Okorie that you will come here to tell us.

if this is how journalism is I rather study mass communication.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by ikemesit4477: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=fuckboys post=53099124][/quote] ok have noticed you.... bye
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Olubukola16(f): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo, always looking for trouble since time immemorial wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
TRUE....

Since she hails from the CUCUMBER STATE
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Can someone please use the current dollar rate to convert that money to naira?, like someone rightly said, na the money dey pain her for the matter grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by sanpipita(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
goldbim:
No smoke without fire, ignore the chinchin in Aunty kemi's brain..when you look @the way Angela okorie flaunts wealth tho it makes you wonder if Nollywood is actually an oil company...This movie go sweet sha grin..waiting for Angela's response!.fiftynaira,i've reserved your seat grin.

Everyone knows Angela has been a frequent guest for Jammeh its been in news before now, this stupid woman is just exaggerating the story to gain attention, what evidence does this retarded woman have to back up her claims she even said she caught them, I can bet you this mad aunty has never stepped a foot in gambia and she is making up stories esp to gain views and hits

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by browniex: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Now I know that old age does not automatically make you wiser
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by pennywys(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Abeg make I get data sidon d watch this movie
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by abbey621(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
But wait o, was the Gambian president so desperate that he would pay $1.5m for p**sy? Dollars o not Naira or Gambian equivalent. This Agbaya auntie should STFU already!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by pennywys(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
sanpipita:

Everyone knows Angela has been a frequent guest for Jammeh its been in news before now, this stupid woman is just exaggerating the story to gain attention, what evidence does this retarded woman have to back up her claims she even said she caught them, I can bet you this mad aunty has never stepped a foot in gambia and she is making up stories esp to gain views and hits
are you Angela's advocate?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.