Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (63998 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Made $875 On Twitter In 2 Hours / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by tbliss22(m): 3:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Season film.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by naijaking1: 6:08am On Jan 25, 2017
1.5 million for 1 night. Not bad at all
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by AngryNigerian(m): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2017
deb303:
what your business aunty.... is it your punny?... everybody with his or her. own wahala....leave madam Angela Alone.... your own don dey too much... abi dem swear for you?

I know say you go talk like that...!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Proffdada: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2017
deb303:
what your business aunty.... is it your punny?... everybody with his or her. own wahala....leave madam Angela Alone.... your own don dey too much... abi dem swear for you?
e dey pain am say no her get the 1.5m contract
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by bundle33: 7:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Using pussy to collect money is the other of the day in Nigeria now....na wetin buhari cause be that...shey one chance for Nigeria
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by sanpipita(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2017
pennywys:
are you Angela's advocate?

I'm not angela's advocate but I hate it when people try bring others down moreso falsely, Angela is old enough to have any affair with anyone she likes, about time Kemi grows up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Angelicjacy(f): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Plz, shabi this woman na baby mama...... Wasn't she sleeping with married men too! And flaunting another woman's husband as her husband to be? What is the difference between herself and Angela....Hmmm it's OK.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by cuminside: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2017
miqos02:
hmmm

This madam Kemi is just so pained she's so ugly and will never get the same opportunity like those she condemns because of her monkey face
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by onatisi(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2017
I will fvck anything for 1.5million dollars undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by FirstLadyNaija(f): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Lucky you Angela Okorie.
As for Kemi, Keep on talking.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by blackboy2star(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Easy oo.. You dan press 'P'... lol

deb303:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by cybriz82(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
goldbim:
No smoke without fire, ignore the chinchin in Aunty kemi's brain..when you look @the way Angela okorie flaunts wealth tho it makes you wonder if Nollywood is actually an oil company...This movie go sweet sha grin..waiting for Angela's response!.fiftynaira,i've reserved your seat grin.

u cn blame her when she iz d 1 controllin her boy boy husband.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by guiddoti: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
ylaa:
scratching my head
it's full of ticks, no lies. What am I saying sef.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by guiddoti: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
naijaking1:
1.5 million for 1 night. Not bad at all
Trump's oyel moni!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
this is not new abeg...most nollywood actresses na runz gals dem be

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.