Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (63996 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Made $875 On Twitter In 2 Hours / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by lielbree: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oshogbo premium speaking grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by hedonistic: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
If I pay $1.5m to one Angela Okorie random character for her random pussy, how much would I pay to sleep with Nicki Minaj? $100 billion?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by passionatebae: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kemi... is it paining u?
Angela sharp pass u
U r just hating for hating sakes
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by ajebuter(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Aunty Kemi yaff shack Oluyole weed and Mushin ogogoro...
Ee gbadun ma...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by willibounce1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Not surprised at all... most of these igbo gals are oloshos... na so them go dey display houses and ranger rover dey claim hard working nollywood actor meanwhile na totowood them dey practice. Jammeh go don jam that pussy tire.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by GOFRONT(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Am not surprise......that waz how Hudda Monroe said she has F*cked Wizkid

If u check very well, U wil find a Nigerian female Celebrity Bleepin Alassane Ouattara!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Somehow, I believe Her

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by OkoNDOoBo: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
olosho full this thread see as dem they defend their senior advocate of olosho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by opribo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
So damn what, anybody can do whatsoever they like with their body its not anybody's 4cking business. This woman is surely sick upstairs, does Angela Okorie even know her so whats her business in the matter. Someday now she will tell us he saw bubu digging it out with madam in the other room. The people that own her should put a cellotape on her mouth before she causes world war with her mouth.

Just imagine, she heard it from a renowned journalist hell NO, is that not rumour mongering at its peak. I think this is the time for the victim to sue her for libel and defamation of character. She should produce the journalist if that one has not run away and both of them should rot in jail. How can and elderly lady be behaving like this in public and they say she is the daughter of an ex governor. People should hold her please before she causes more trouble. How can a person not guard her utterances just open her mouth and spill rubbish. What happens to the husband, children and the image of the victim if at the end of the day its all lies. Lai needs to step in, its this type of people he should be looking out for. Why didnt the idiot say this while Jammeh was still in power so that they can show her how not to drag the name of a dictator on the mud.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by samkay3g(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
any fayose, MMM and kemi olunloyo related news wl surely hit front page... brace up seun
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by inasman(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is serious.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by fuckboys: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
deb303:

ok I'm stupid ... bye

i Know you re,, now get the fūck off my mention angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Odunharry(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
ChristineC:
Who are these people?
Lol.. From Mufc thread
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by tillaman(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Crap!! I don't think I like this lady
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ghen ghen this kemi don smoke that her weed finish sha but how person go Bleep pussy for close to 600 milla? Na lie aunty kemi i no believe you. You need big cassava to restore your sanity.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by MENTORCH(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Well I don't believe that figure, but I know this Angela babe is still into runs; my elder brother paroled her back then when she was in Festac about 10 years ago. So definitely it will still be in her blood.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by mickeymimi: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
did she say $1.5 million dollars!.....kai..thats is a lot of money oo...lets see if Angela will respond....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Marotzke(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
hedonistic:
If I pay $1.5m to one Angela Okorie random character for her random pussy, how much would I pay to sleep with Nicki Minaj? $100 billion?

Sorry this is Africa, our tastes are different. Your Nicki Minaj might not worth up to N10 k in Gambia. Heck she might even be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please those in the media, what's the different between journalism and mass communication?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by millhouse: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
We know how all there actresses are Making their monies na.. Practicing croprophilia up and down then would come on soxial media to pose with a brand New jeep with comments like "thanks boo I got d car gift" just to feel among
. What a shame
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Awoo88: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
ChristineC:
Who are these people?
One of them is a divorced Igbo lady from Anambra state whose Husband ran away into the hands of another woman because of her ways with men. The other woman is a yuroba from oyo state. A single mum and dating one small jobless boy. Talk senseless anytime she missed her meds. She also a psychiatric patent

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by MrMoney007: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
deb303:
what your business aunty.... is it your punny?... everybody with his or her. own wahala....leave madam Angela Alone.... your own don dey too much... abi dem swear for you?
forget punny and concentrate on the part she said Angela campaigned for a dictator.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
fuckboys:

you are stupid...fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by dacovajnr: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
opribo:
So damn what, anybody can do whatsoever they like with their body its not anybody's 4cking business. This woman is surely sick upstairs, does Angela Okorie even know her so whats her business in the matter. Someday now she will tell us he saw bubu digging it out with madam in the other room. The people that own her should put a cellotape on her mouth before she causes world war with her mouth.

Just imagine, she heard it from a renowned journalist hell NO, is that not rumour mongering at its peak. I think this is the time for the victim to sue her for libel and defamation of character. She should produce the journalist if that one has not run away and both of them should rot in jail. How can and elderly lady be behaving like this in public and they say she is the daughter of an ex governor. People should hold her please before she causes more trouble. How can a person not guard her utterances just open her mouth and spill rubbish. What happens to the husband, children and the image of the victim if at the end of the day its all lies. Lai needs to step in, its this type of people he should be looking out for. Why didnt the idiot say this while Jammeh was still in power so that they can show her how not to drag the name of a dictator on the mud.

Upon this Epistle you still haven't gotten a single like?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
fuckboys:

both you and the mod(who changed what I wrote) are both senseless
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by adonisvg(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
olosho full this thread see as dem they defend their senior advocate of olosho
walai!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by adonisvg(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
MENTORCH:
Well I don't believe that figure, but I know this Angela babe is still into runs; my elder brother paroled her back then when she was in Festac about 10 years ago. So definitely it will still be in her blood.
Kpakam!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by adonisvg(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
millhouse:
We know how all there actresses are Making their monies na.. Practicing croprophilia up and down then would come on soxial media to pose with a brand New jeep with comments like "thanks boo I got d car gift" just to feel among
. What a shame
brotherly, that coprophilia na sex.ual arousal and pleasure from feces. Omo, you wicked o. Na so Angela like shi.t reach?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by kachi08(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Which one is easy:sleeping with ex Gambian president or paying $1.5m? Madam journalist, what about our own politicians? Or are they not paying Gambian girls and other foreign girls to sleep with them with our own money? The trust of the matter is that..... Allow Almighty God to judge and condemn not you. We're all guilty in various ways.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Antoeni(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Well she is worth fucking
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by dsocioemmy(m): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2017
This woman's 'olodoing' is getting out of hand o. Na so oyibo trained journalist be?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" by Seun360(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2017
No smoke without fire though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.