Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (52583 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed & Others Visit Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Chrisharry(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Masive wastage of tax payers money. Was putting a call through to him not enough? Corruption continues....

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by ustazisah(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
may d almight Allah heal pmb in wateva is facin
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by omoolope2019(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
tpbehappy:
Unless i see the picture he took with Baba, i am still watching...

God bless you Nigerians are easily deceived you said you visit someone and we are only looking at your picture here where is the person you visited... I think the Presidency is hiding something for Nigerians
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by HARDDON: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
brostheo:
When did he travelled that they are already visiting him

These ones too want to travel, they won't sit down and do their job

If Only d eyes of ur mind were enlightened to hv a sexy glimpse......

As s1 abv said, u can only delay burial date......
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Sirjamo: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
DaudaAbu:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/igp-ibrahim-idris-leads-police-delegation-visit-buhari-london/
Buhari will not die, he will live to to fulfill his dreams and aspirations for Nigeria. Amin.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Vacation of few days and Nigeria's number one policeman leaves his duty post to visit somebody miles away, this is mediocrity of the highest order.

If Buhari is incapacitated, those idiots should be bold to tell Nigerians, nobody is above illness or death. angry

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by chronique(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
I think the ghost of Yar'adua has caught up with bubu. This was how it all started.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by tibro(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
See salute to a dead man.
They are planning on how to switch off lights in the airport again.
Yeye desmellllll

5 Likes

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Sirjamo: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Buhari will not die. He will live to fulfill his dreams and aspirations for Nigeria.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by obamabinladen(m): 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
omoolope2019:

God bless you Nigerians are easily deceived you said you visit someone and we are only looking at your picture here where is the person you visited... I think the Presidency is hiding something for Nigerians

Are you sure BUHARI is in London b'cos the whether there now is something else.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by ericmor: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Madness
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by xpool(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Joephat:
so Tinubu got what he wanted..

that man is dead
Wetin dey worry you! Why you force me to laugh?
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by poyet(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Insecurity in the country and you are traveling to see Mr president in another country. Who go do your work? All this eye-service sef do taya person.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by lexy2014: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
dealslip:
I thought he is on vacation, why is he now being visited in the hospital, he was watching channel's TV a few days ago. He is due to be back in 5 days, why is he receiving high powered delegation on his hospital bed. We are watching, all this emergency meeting in the north, we know what is happening but we won't have another Yar adua saga. Nigeria is hotter than what propaganda can cover up.
my dear u no d month has almost come to an end. They went to c d President so he can sign for their salary, if not aunty kemi no go pay. If he was in Nigeria, sebi na keke napep for carry IG and him boys go c baba for hospital. Now how pounds theyv spent on transport
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
... The VP is warming up after all. We need strong institutions and not strong men. The will of God must be done.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by kingsman66(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2017
chai !!!!! sai buhari is dead

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Eluwilussit(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2017
ephi123:
Someone is on vacation and you are going to visit him. Does this make sense, my people?

Not at all, my dear. Besides, na only IGP Idris we see o. Where is PMB in this picture?
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by dsocioemmy(m): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2017
Make una just dey run around that circle... You see us, we go nowhere. We dey here dey wait for una

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by obataokenwa(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2017
I repeat, it has been decided by the watchers. Osibanjo should guard himself the more. He should also remember it was the Hausa man attached to Aguiyi Ironsi that betrayed him. watch ur back.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by brostheo(m): 12:52am On Jan 25, 2017
HARDDON:

If Only d eyes of ur mind were enlightened to hv a sexy glimpse......

As s1 abv said, u can only delay burial date......
Do you mean to say they are giving Aisha time to loot?
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Snowstorm: 1:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Wasting public funds isn't he supposed to be on vacation
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by uvalued(m): 2:04am On Jan 25, 2017
wolesmile:
To go and protect him or what?
GBAM!
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by uvalued(m): 2:05am On Jan 25, 2017
tpbehappy:
Unless i see the picture he took with Baba, i am still watching...
GBAM
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by uvalued(m): 2:05am On Jan 25, 2017
NNVanguard:
We pray that our President is hale and hearty. However, the burial date of a dead man can only be postponed but the dead can't live again.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by hollywater: 2:16am On Jan 25, 2017
Tax payers money.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by thunderbabs: 2:17am On Jan 25, 2017
Naijalabel:
Where is Buhari?

Pray for the president

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/01/president-buhari-dies-in-uk.html?m=1

Ogbeni, pray for yourself. You need the prayers more. Buhari don reach hin peak. Be praying for those who re making you go thru hell
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by emi14: 2:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Aso rock is another fastest route to great beyond. Inside Aso rock Abacha died/ Son.Stella obasanjo. Umaru yar'dua. Jonathan uncle. Buhari you're aware of this tragdic facts.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by emi14: 2:27am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=Sirjamo post=53102568]Buhari will not die. He will live to fulfill his dreams and aspirations for Nigeria.[/quote
]

Which dream which aspirations? The man is tired
The wife saw it and said it

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by semyman: 2:49am On Jan 25, 2017
Joephat:
so Tinubu got what he wanted..

that man is dead
will u not die? wish u get to that man's age
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by toshmann(m): 2:58am On Jan 25, 2017
What is this? I hope this is a joke o.
Tell Buhari he must not die o. He must live to fix the mess he made in Nigeria. He can die after his tenure but for now he must live to witness the unprecedented foolishness that emanates from his putrid and bloodthirsty administration angry

He wants to die and be a hero. Nonsense.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by semyman: 3:07am On Jan 25, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... The VP is warming up after all. We need strong institutions and not strong men. The will of God must be done.
Thou shall not use God's name in vain
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by semyman: 3:10am On Jan 25, 2017
kingsman66:
chai !!!!! sai buhari is dead
is this the first time we are hearing all these negative thoughts? God pass una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria / List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.