Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (52584 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed & Others Visit Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by jamjam1991(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2017
we voted for vacation in thick reccession like this.... rice is nw 750 per kongo in ibadan and d president is on vacation!!! sha he is older than me ill be at his funeral not him at mine!! like i giv a Bleep

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by richard870(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2017
Just check their names....all hausa as if thats the only ethnic group in the country
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by tiwiex(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2017
nextstep:
Top secret visit that we all know about?
Why is IG travelling? Phone no dey?

I also notice all d mentioned names are northerners. I hope it is sensationalism or the northernization worry is founded. This man should have told us he has a regional bias so we go vote right abeg. It's a very lack luster govt. Who noticed Yaradua had no scandals and he was generally pan Nigerian. I guess we did not want to believe someone like Buhari still exists in the 2000s.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2017
lytech1:

Lia Muhammed,wont you break the good news(bubu is died)

if you think Nigerians can conceal such info ofcos you should know the BBC and CNN will definitely not for any reason
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by discusant: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2017
dealslip:
I thought he is on vacation, why is he now being visited in the hospital, he was watching channel's TV a few days ago. He is due to be back in 5 days, why is he receiving high powered delegation on his hospital bed. We are watching, all this emergency meeting in the north, we know what is happening but we won't have another Yar adua saga. Nigeria is hotter than what propaganda can cover up.

When Buhari goes, another dumbo or Arewa stooge of president shall take over. Nigeria's rogue political structure guarantees that; a fraudulent political structure created by northern Nigeria through its soldiers who wrongly used land mass as criterion to litter twenty states in one northern region but allowed only seventeen states in two southern regions.

In this rogue political structure, educationally-disadvantaged Arewa thus largely choses who shall become president of Nigeria beginning from party primaries.

Even if a southerner is allowed to become president, Arewa is so over-represented in the political process such that Arewa decides what can be or not be in Nigeria.

All we easterners want is Biafra, after that, let those who want to remain with Arewa in Nigeria continue.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Godshope: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2017
Stop deceiving Nigerians. When do we learn to be sincere and still avoid reckless spending. Nigerians are dying o o o.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Kingbuhari(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2017
this is how they spend tax payer money on jamboree unnecessary visits, can't he call him on internet video call and discuss whatever rubbish he wanted to discuss with him, buhari is just incurring dept on us, useless clumsy clueless incompetent clown
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Kingbuhari(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2017
I hope this useless Togolese cousins in Nigeria will blame Jonathan and old age for buhari incompetency and lack of efficiency , buhari don't die yet so u will complete that thing u fail to do in 1985
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Prinzyy: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Bimpe29: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
That was another show of shame. Why are they wasting our scarce resources the way they feel like? What a frivolity and stupidity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by dederocs(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2017
This is not a Good development, how would an IGP travel, is he on vacation too, is it eye service,or were they summoned...interesting.
Quite a waste of públic funds, in these days where Nigerians go to bed on empty stomachs...not too Good for APC.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Tonason: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2017
Visit him on what ground? He just went on vacation, waste of money, time and personal. Why would they not wait until he returns to visit him at AsoRock.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Malawian(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
BOUNTYDOG:

if you think Nigerians can conceal such info ofcos you should know the BBC and CNN will definitely not for any reason
did anybody see him entering britain?
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by hero4u: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2017
Please where is the Buhari in the picture? Is the IGP saluting the wall. ROFL!
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2017
tiwiex:

I also notice all d mentioned names are northerners. I hope it is sensationalism or the northernization worry is founded. This man should have told us he has a regional bias so we go vote right abeg. It's a very lack luster govt. Who noticed Yaradua had no scandals and he was generally pan Nigerian. I guess we did not want to believe someone like Buhari still exists in the 2000s.
according to Yorubas anyone can occupy any position in Nigeria as long as he is a Nigerian ..so let them not complain if osibanjo stands alone in this forthcoming fiasco ....after him as VP others down to list officer are northerners
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by dealslip(f): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
CoolAmbience:

What do you mean by 'we know what is happening'? You and which people please?

if you do not fall into the category of 'you and which people', kindly ignore my opinion. Taink you

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by ephi123(f): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
tiwiex:

I spotted that as well. Buhari has an utter distrust of all non-Northerners. Such a person is the last person that should be president of a multi-cultural country like Nigeria.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by ephi123(f): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
dealslip:

if you do not fall into the category of 'you and which people', kindly ignore my opinion. Taink you

Perfect reply.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by ephi123(f): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Seenyo:
Which sane/ responsible, president goes on holiday in january except some tired, senile, sick, grave-bound, self-serving, d.umb nomad!

The redundant dude should pack-up and UN-CHAINge nig.!

rotfl....!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na so my sis!
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by pestrolus2002(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
This country is messed up, questions that remains unanswered. Why will a president go on a January leave?
Is he not spending just two weeks.. what warrant ppl going down to visit some on holiday? Are they anticipating that he might not return??

Why do ppl that have access to national cake love wasting our little resources

Time will tell. Let's us wait and see ...
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by redsun(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Vacation rest my asss. Why would he want to leave the beautiful and energising sunshine in Nigeria to rest in cold gloomy London? Useless bastards,with all the money they steal and waste they can't afford at least one state of the act medical facilities where they can take care of their dying asses.
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by yudee233: 5:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Bimpe29:
That was another show of shame. Why are they wasting our scarce resources the way they feel like? What a frivolity and stupidity?
The IG should address the nation after the visit
Re: IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London by CoolAmbience(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
dealslip:

Ignored. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu And Bisi Akande Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ikejemba Dies In Dozie Ikedife Jnr's Residence - Politics Nigeria / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.