Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? (27985 Views)

Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? / Is This the King of Budget Phones? / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
When you get it do a review to help other nairalanders
kherlly:

Thanks
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by hoover420: 4:12am On Jan 31, 2017
chicwoman:
I mean you get the benefits of a high-end phone e.g camera, 4g lte enabled etc. for an affordable price.
If no be say dollar, that phone no suppose dey high like that sef.
camera and 4g lte doesn't still make a phone handy & pocket friendly. from the spec, the phone is superb but one should endeavor to get a power bank while getting this phone cos 2500mAh will take someone nowhere, not even with the erratic power supply crippling the country
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Abdstrakt(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Check RotimiShotIt on twitter. The guy uses the c9 to take some very professional pictures
I just checked them it out. Wow, can't believe those pictures were taken with a camon c9. It's either the guy is a very good photographer or the camera on the camon c9 is really good or both.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by kherlly(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
chicwoman:
When you get it do a review to help other nairalanders

Review? I dunno how to go bout it buh till then sa maybe someone will put me through.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Hello Nairalanders
So I want us to share ideas on affordable smartphones that really deliver quality (RAM, Battery, Camera etc) and still won't hurt your pocket.
Mine will be my Tecno W3. Before I used to think that tecno was one of those chinco phones that doesn't last but I was really surprised at how good the quality was for that price (I got it for 25k).

What phones really deliver at affordable prices?
Think of Tecno Camon C9 / Gionee P8W or Lenovo vibe C.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
You can just write about your impression of the tecno phone and your experiences with the apps e.g camera, battery etc. so other nairalanders are guided
kherlly:

Review? I dunno how to go bout it buh till then sa maybe someone will put me through.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by chicwoman(f): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
my tecno w3 battery lasts me for a day. For all the specifications on the phone, it's worth the 25k I paid for it.
If you want something that can last higher, perhaps you'll splurge on a high powered phone like the phantom 6
hoover420:

camera and 4g lte doesn't still make a phone handy & pocket friendly. from the spec, the phone is superb but one should endeavor to get a power bank while getting this phone cos 2500mAh will take someone nowhere, not even with the erratic power supply crippling the country
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
I have seen the work of the camon c9. It's really an amazing phone
Noel1:
Think of Tecno Camon C9 / Gionee P8W or Lenovo vibe C.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
I think its both. The guy is a really good upcoming photographer and we can see the quality of the c9 camera.
Abdstrakt:

I just checked them it out. Wow, can't believe those pictures were taken with a camon c9. It's either the guy is a very good photographer or the camera on the camon c9 is really good or both.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
I've actually heard really good things about the battery on the L series.
Affordable and suitable for the Nigerian climate
dejiWEST:
For me, it has to be TECNO L8+, it's about 31k and the phone is good.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Really, I use the w3 and its pretty decend. Can't imagine how good the w5 will be
paolokonqueror:
Yeahhh I'll say W5 Lite which is so friggging Amazing like!!!! But it's around 43k, that's still cheap na wink
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Honestly, they've really improved. I'm impressed to say the least
excanny:

Haha. grin Times have changed o. Tecno realized this negative "rep" too and decided the best thing to do is to up their game from being seen as "chinko" to world-class brand.

If you ask me I think they are to that now if we can watch Man City games and see Tecno logo being displayed all over Manchester. That's absolutely big.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
TappGroupNG:
I have seen the work of the camon c9. It's really an amazing phone
Very nice specs, I tell you...
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by TappGroupNG: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
It has really solid specs. That camera is pretty awesome
Noel1:

Very nice specs, I tell you...
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by kherlly(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
chicwoman:
You can just write about your impression of the tecno phone and your experiences with the apps e.g camera, battery etc. so other nairalanders are guided

Okay sister,,, i will do that when i get it.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by princesuko(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
dejiWEST:
For me, it has to be TECNO L8+, it's about 31k and the phone is good.

Even Ordinary l8 is 45k+, bro stop saying what you don't know thanks. shocked
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by bash650: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Have you check heard about Itel selfie series..... I recommend you to buy Itel S31.... It is loaded with all features you may dream of.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Behankey(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
geebehn:

Except for W5 which has 1gb ram and goes for #55k.
I still prefer J8 with 2gb at #54,500.
55? Maybe coz it's a new phone but then the J8 ain't bad either.

1 Like

Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Freak101(f): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Depends on what you like..and what yout budget really is.

You can get a good phone at 28k and its okay,it depends on what you want sha..as for me i need a new phone and my budget is not even 30k so i am opting for the itel S31,i no dey pass my boundary o grin Phones are bleeping expensive now
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Freelancerx: 2:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Abdstrakt:

when a skilled person handles a perfect device like the C9, the result is always amazing. The C9 camera amazes me
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2017
geebehn:

Except for W5 which has 1gb ram and goes for #55k. I still prefer J8 with 2gb at #54,500.
Yeah, I guess it is because it's a 4G phone while J8 is not
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Even if it is just that you can handle phone and not necessarily a photography pro, the C9 will sure turn you to one.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2017
princesuko:

Even Ordinary l8 is 45k+, bro stop saying what you don't know thanks. shocked

He must have mistaken. The L8+ is about 48k

1 Like

Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
TappGroupNG:
This is true, and its surprisingly of great quality

I suggest the next W should have an increased RAM.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bluesearoll:
Can someone help me with the current price of camon c 8?

The C8 is around 48k
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
TappGroupNG:
To be very frank, the quality of cameras that comes with the camon series do not match the price. That camon c9 camera is pretty great

It is good that they are making their phones affordable. That's why they have warmed themselves into the hearts of many.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by emperor650(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
I will implore you to buy Itel S31 series... Is a perfect phone that will give you value for your money.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Probably most people, but the experience is enhanced on some devices more than others.

Let's flip your question; Who doesn't take pictures on his/her phone?

That's why there's a Camon and Boom series.

Those are just for specific users. But the truth is every one does on his or her phone
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Naughtytboy:
How much for w5 now,, and xtouch E1

W5 is around 55k dont know about Xtouch
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
kherlly:

Thanks
You are welcome. Share your experience when you get it
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by geebehn(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Yeah, I guess it is because it's a 4G phone while J8 is not

Oh really??! W5 is 4G enabled.
Re: Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? by Naughtytboy: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Iamdemola:

W5 is around 55k dont know about Xtouch
ok thanks,, better i save for w3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn / Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download / See The Origin Of The Name "Bluetooth"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.