Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti (1335 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID / Air Force Foils Plans By Boko Haram To Disrupt Sallah Celebration In Borno / VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by lamzybaby: 5:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Ekiti State Governor and Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governors’s Forum, Mr Ayodele Fayose, in the early morning on
Wednesday foiled an attempt by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) from arresting Apostle Johnson Suleiman of The Omega
Fire Ministries World wide in Ado Ekiti.

The firebrand Pastor was alleged to have been preaching against Islamizing Nigeria and asked members of his church in Auchi, Edo
State to resist the killings by suspected Fulani herdsmen, who he alleged of targeting Christians for decimation.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/fayose-foils-dss-plan-arrest-pastor-ekiti/
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by maxti: 5:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Details
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by strangest(m): 5:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Fu. Ck.. .. This is sad
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Blizzy9ja: 5:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Who have they arrested in connection with the herdsmen attacks...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by AntiWailer: 5:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Lawless country.
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by feldido(m): 5:59am On Jan 25, 2017
This is broad day light oppression
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Adaowerri111: 6:01am On Jan 25, 2017
can't this country just divide so we can go in peace? which kind wahala be this self, pharaoh let my pple go...in suleimans voice "if they are killing Christians and nothing is happening we will kill them and nothing will happen" Animals

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by femolacqua(m): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2017
Na wha oh, just because he said his mind person no fit stay in peace. They are against one's right to freedom of speech.
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by oloriooko(m): 6:05am On Jan 25, 2017
Bubu is a dictator, VP is a dummy..........hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by bamangar: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmmmm

Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Ekiti360(m): 6:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2017
With all this impunity no so called HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST no longer speaking out. Watching in 4D lence
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Dunno why DSS should continue to embarrass themselves. Even though I disagreed with this guys statement on killing Fulanis, is it not wiser to ignore him.
Many people have made horrible statements worse than him in the past with no arrest.

Stop all these and ignore people who speak out of frustration in situations.

If the energy and time spent in trying to arrest this guy is channelled towards the herdsmen, we would have made a better progress towards peace.

Let me even ask, How come no arrest attempt have been made on any Fulani Herdsman?. Just asking.
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:34am On Jan 25, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Dunno why DSS should continue to embarrass themselves. Even though I disagreed with this guys statement on killing Fulanis, is it not wiser to ignore him?
Many people have made horrible statements worse than him in the past with no arrest.

Stop all these and ignore people who speak out of frustration in situations.

If the energy and time spent in trying to arrest this guy is channelled towards the herdsmen, we would have made a better progress towards peace.

Let me even ask, How come no arrest attempt have been made on any Fulani Herdsman?. Just asking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Sanchez01: 7:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Mynd44, you shouldn't have locked that thread. This one has no video for crying out loud. They should be different.
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by thunder74(m): 7:06am On Jan 25, 2017
So Dss can move faster like this on this Fulani matter?
Arrest Miyyatii Allah to admitted killing for revenge - NO
Arrest the killer herdsmen - No
Arrest one short guy that admitted giving the killers money - No

But the man that encouraged his church members to defend themselves - Yes

If you are still doubting who the killers are, sorry I can't help you.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by adem30: 7:10am On Jan 25, 2017
How will I believe this story?
Where are the evidences that DSS wanted to arrest him?
This is pure propaganda. Why was he not arrested in his house all these while?
Pure public craziness. Let's wait and see what DSS will say about this
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by RZArecta(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2017
From the little I know, Suleiman spoke irresponsibly. If I want you dead, I won't announce it on stage, I'll just kill you shikena. As a responsible govt, I would have had this pastor arrested immediately but not by secret service, na police work be that. How long will he sleep inside Ekiti govt house abi him be Julian Assange wey dey cooped up inside embassy because of fear of arrest ?

How come this govt hasn't been able to arrest any killer herdsman ?

How come this govt has only been able to arrest victims of herdsmen attacks who decided to defend themselves ?

How come this govt has been able to arrest cattle rustlers who stole "thousands" of cows but never herdsmen who wipe out communities even under military curfews ?

Its this imabalance in justice that has emboldened people like Suleiman to call out for self defence/preservation since its obvious the murderous herdsmen will always have their way no matter the grievous crimes they commit.

The FG is at fault on this but right now they have to dialogue through CAN and ask Suleiman to retract his order. The FG should also clearly give its word and be seen to also protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians including Christians equitably if not a Hutu/Tutsi scenario on a larger scale is what we're heading to. No tribe or religion has a monopoly over violence quote me any day cool

Somebody said Wike prevented the DSS from arresting a criminal judge, I pity the limited intelligence of zombies even as that lack of intelligence has plunged Nigeria into its present anarchy.
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by PatriotTemidayo: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2017
If this is true, then we are in big trouble. Everybody should just brace up for 2018 cuz when re-election is at hand, Iyalaya anybody can and would be arrested for only-God-Knows Reasons.
It does seem like the conspiracy is true after all, get killed and never say a word.
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by fotadmowmend(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2017
And they said D islamization issh isn't true?
Re: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by xmich(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2017
For DSS mind

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Win AU Post,Dangote & Amina Mohammed Take Campaign 2 Addis Ababa / Throwback Photo Of Buhari & Oyegun Protesting Against Jonathan In 2014 / Message To Those Who Campaigned For Buhari - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.