Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID (9592 Views)

Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Questions That Are Begging For Answers About Winners Suicide Bombing Attempt / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by aminulive: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) says its Special Forces, in conjunction with some Nigerian Army troops, successfully foiled a suicide bombing attack by Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs) at the University of Maiduguri, Borno on Sunday night.

AVM Olatokunbo Adesanya, NAF’s Director of Public Relations and Information, confirmed this in a statement on Monday in Abuja.

“The BHT suicide bombers tried to gain access into the University but were quickly detected by the NAF Special Forces.

“Meanwhile, the vest on one of the suicide bombers detonated before they could gain access into the hostel, leading to a commotion.

“However, there was no reported fatality except for the suicide bomber, whose counterparts immediately fled, when the NAF Special Forces and the NA troops opened fire on them.

“The NAF Agusta Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) then went in pursuit of the fleeing BHTs, following which an additional suicide bomber was identified and neutralized,” he said.

Adesanya said the NAF Agusta LUH was still searching for the other fleeing terrorists at the time of filing this report.

“Members of the populace, especially around the University premises are, therefore, requested to be very vigilant,” the NAF spokesman said

https://politicsngr.com/naf-special-forces-foil-suicide-bombing-attempt-unimaid/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by agwom(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Boko boys are very wicked
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by vedaxcool(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2018
This should be followed up with bomb drops upon the dirty BH douche bags

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Omololu2121: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2018
So far nah aboki dey kill aboki,I have no problem with it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by maxiuc(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Helly9: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2018
How did they get the intel
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by phranklyn92(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2018
The poster above me just asked an absolutely important question and until that question is answered...

I don believe it angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Calamity averted. Kudos to the Nigerian Air Force.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by demoliza: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
God will deliver us.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by demoliza: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buy bitcoin at cheaper rate. Call 080646474894
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by ZarahBuhari: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Omololu2121:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oh God to whom our lives belong, help us.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Timothy3113(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
book haram are cowards,
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by omocalabar(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Why shoot someone that will be receiving thousands of dollars soon through amnesty...Buhari wont be happy abt this development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by begwong: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Omololu2121:
See ya life?
The airforce and army personnel na aboki all abi?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Buffalowings3(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pishures or idonbelieveit
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Ezedon(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Only bad news
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Where was naf in offa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Omololu2121: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
begwong:

See ya life?
The airforce and army personnel na aboki all abi?
stop quoting typing shit.

If a Yoruba join the military fighting an Islamist group created by northerners, how is that my problem sad

So far abokis are the majority that are been killed, I have no problem with it.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by amykwuba(f): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Am tired of Nigeria bad news every where
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Bigbeard(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Great job.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by sparkleboy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Mozegee: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
i thought our disgusting Minister of information,Oga lie saidd they hv bn decimated.What a country and a govt full of lies.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Yaksboy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Itz so unfortunate... I just came back from the school where my sister and her friends narrated the horrifying ordeal to me..they couldn't sleep all night cuz of the commotion
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) says its Special Forces, in conjunction with some Nigerian Army troops, successfully foiled a suicide bombing attack by Boko Haram Terrorists (BHTs) at the University of Maiduguri, Borno on Sunday night.

AVM Olatokunbo Adesanya, NAF’s Director of Public Relations and Information, confirmed this in a statement on Monday in Abuja.

“The BHT suicide bombers tried to gain access into the University but were quickly detected by the NAF Special Forces.

“Meanwhile, the vest on one of the suicide bombers detonated before they could gain access into the hostel, leading to a commotion.

“However, there was no reported fatality except for the suicide bomber, whose counterparts immediately fled, when the NAF Special Forces and the NA troops opened fire on them.

“The NAF Agusta Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) then went in pursuit of the fleeing BHTs, following which an additional suicide bomber was identified and neutralized,” he said.

Adesanya said the NAF Agusta LUH was still searching for the other fleeing terrorists at the time of filing this report.

“Members of the populace, especially around the University premises are, therefore, requested to be very vigilant,” the NAF spokesman said

https://politicsngr.com/naf-special-forces-foil-suicide-bombing-attempt-unimaid/

""NAF Special Forces""

Abeg lemme hear word.

Special forces indeed.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Iamnotfearyou: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Omololu2121:

Because of people like You,it will be very difficult to completely wipe out the idea of sectionalism,regionalism,religious intolerance and tribalism in Nigeria but I know with the help of God we shall win one day and you must receive sense. How can you even think like this when your fellow country men are been wipe out.keep believing it is aboki killing aboki and I assure you by the time they are done with the other languages in the North of which I know God won't let them succeed,your ignorant head will be the next
Re: Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID by Omololu2121: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Iamnotfearyou:

Because of people like You,it will be very difficult to completely wipe out the idea of sectionalism,regionalism,religious intolerance and tribalism in Nigeria but I know with the help of God we shall win one day and you must receive sense. How can you even think like this when your fellow country men are been wipe out.keep believing it is aboki killing aboki and I assure you by the time they are done with the other languages in the North of which I know God won't let them succeed,your ignorant head will be the next
stupid talk grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Launch Free Health Scheme For Women, Children / PDP Dismisses Purported Suspension Of Egwu, Others In Ebonyi / PDP National Convention To Hold October 29-30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.