Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti (1165 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Foils Suicide Bombing Attempt At UNIMAID / Air Force Foils Plans By Boko Haram To Disrupt Sallah Celebration In Borno / Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Ekiti360(m): 6:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Governor Fayose just stormed Midas Hotel, Ado Ekiti to rescue Apostle Johnson Suleiman of the Omega Fire Ministry who was to be arrested by the DSS for speaking against Fulani herdsmen killing of Nigerians.

Armed men of the DSS came in THREE Hilux Vans and were laying siege on the hotel before the Governor stormed the hotel.

Governor Fayose drove himself to the hotel and moved the Man of God to the Govt House.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTPikQg5Tvg

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by csfrost: 6:05am On Jan 25, 2017
I Pray for this country. that is all I can say

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by AntiWailer: 6:08am On Jan 25, 2017
csfrost:
I Pray for this country.
that is all I can say

Lawlessness is now the order of the day.

Based on the inciting comments he made, it is within the jurisdiction of DSS to arrest him but when useless herdsmen kill and nobody is arrested, anarchy is looming.

A responsible Governor should get the best of Lawyers to go with him and defend him if compulsory rather than stand in the way of those doing their job.

Same thing Wike did when judges were to be arrested.

If all Governors protect criminals and looters within their jurisdiction then we should just forget it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Peromnia: 6:09am On Jan 25, 2017
So they are now going after pastors too. The DSS is now a tool of intimidation rather than protection it was meant to be.
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by QuotaSystem: 6:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Ekiti360:
Governor Fayose just stormed Midas Hotel, Ado Ekiti to rescue Apostle Johnson Suleiman of the Omega Fire Ministry who was to be arrested by the DSS for speaking against Fulani herdsmen killing of Nigerians.

He is not wanted for "speaking against Fulani herdsmen killing of Nigerians" but for irresponsibly and arbitrarily calling for the killing of ANY Fulani herdsman (regardless of innocence) including the one striving diligently to provide the beef you will eat tomorrow.
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by omaguibu(m): 6:11am On Jan 25, 2017
God bless Ayodele Fayose. So freedom of expression is no longer guarantee in this country?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by lovere: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2017
DSS=Daura Security Service
Sometimes it's good to keep our mouth shut when angry. In as much as I do not support Fulani herdsmen,I think Suleiman over reacted.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by AntiWailer: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2017
omaguibu:
God bless Ayodele Fayose. So freedom of expression is no longer guarantee in this country?

Inciting comment and saying your followers should slaughter people is not under freedom of expression any where in the world.
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by ajoskele(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2017
The same man who wanted to appeal to Jammeh.
I spit on tyrants!
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Ekofisk(m): 6:17am On Jan 25, 2017
This is the same DSS that hasn't paraded any of the perpetrators of the Southern Kaduna massacre.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Montaque(m): 6:18am On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Based on the inciting comments he made, it is within the jurisdiction of DSS to arrest him but when useless herdsmen kill and nobody is arrested, anarchy is looming.

A responsible Governor should get the best of Lawyers to go with him and defend him if compulsory rather than stand in the way of those doing their job.

If all Governors protect criminals and looters within their jurisdiction then we should just forget it.

Wike did it before, now Fayose. If. You think waiting and getting a lawyer has helped issues like this involving the recklessness of the Dss, ask Dasuki and FFK.

When laws are not followed by authorities, citizens resort to self help.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

If that's how you want to judge this matter Buhari and Elrufai should be sentence to live in prison. Nonesence! Does it mean only Hausa people have freedom of speech in this country.
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by ewigmee: 6:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Pls how many killer herdsmen have been arrested so far? In this kingdom all animal are not equal. Big pity what Nigeria has turn into.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Frankyboy1(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2017
In as much as I feel Suleiman went overboard, as his speech can be taken to the extreme by some zealots! But for God's sake ,how many moslem clerics has been indicted for the wanton killings, or their foot soldiers apprehended! Abi does different law apply to them.
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by rayblast(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2017
Fayose should b given a role in Hollywood. Action poo ju!!!!!! D only man wey I Dey enjoy for Buhari era. Opposition toh bahhhhddddd!!!!!!. D only governor is Nigeria who doesn't sleep. D only governor in Nigeria u can call on at anytime. Oshokomole I didn't like u buh d attention u give to d poor and ur fight for truth and justice forced me to like u .I didn't even know I was liking u just discovered wen it happened.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Sanchez01: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2017
So the DSS turned a blind eye to the Kaduna killings and the threats issued by these Herdsmen. Where were they when el-Rufia made his remark on Twitter some years back? This has gone on for just too long. We are not only wrestling against a useless government but also one whose main goal is hand over the monopoly of violence to his kinsmen.

Fayose just one my heart over with this act. I just hope he won't be on the streets to share bread after this.
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Mboi2: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Thunder fire your entire generation. Soon Fulani herdsmen Will launch attack and only your family members will be killed, thereafter come here and defend whoever says against Fulani herdsmen, I will support u. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Chicagoesontop: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Those that wants to kill With Their Mouth And Those That Killed and is still killing with their guns, knives and arrows, which one worse pass ??
Nigeria is FANTASTICALLY CONFUSED !!
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by AntiWailer: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2017
Mboi2:

Thunder fire your entire generation. Soon Fulani herdsmen Will launch attack and only your family members will be killed, thereafter come here and defend whoever says against Fulani herdsmen, I will support u. Idiot!

I know you struggled to read beyond 1 line before you made ur useless conclusion.

I won't join issues with you because I am a bit allergic to 1mbeciles.
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Sanchez01: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Well, you have a point to an extent, but if you call someone who spoke up against some set of people a criminal, then I guess it would be right for me to call all FULANIS terrorists since their herdsmen are in the habit of maiming wherever they turn. And by Fulanis, I ALSO INCLUDE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, el-Rufia.

Since our terrorist of a president has refused to do a thing to curb the killing spree up north, Christians and their Pastors would stand and rise to the occasion. It is not a matter of how again but a question of when. No one has the monopoly to violence.
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by AntiWailer: 6:50am On Jan 25, 2017
ydass:

If that's how you want to judge this matter Buhari and Elrufai should be sentence to live in prison. Nonesence! Does it mean only Hausa people have freedom of speech in this country.

They should be sentenced to death or anything horrible

I do not care

What I am saying is that anarchy is looming !
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by AntiWailer: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Sanchez01:

Well, you have a point to an extent, but if you call someone who spoke up against some set of people a criminal, then I guess it would be right for me to call all FULANIS terrorists since their herdsmen are in the habit of maiming wherever they turn. And by Fulanis, I ALSO INCLUDE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, el-Rufia.
Speaking against set of people is not the issue.

Saying anybody you see should be killed and maimed without hearing if he is innocent or not is what I dnt understand.

Imagine a group of Lagos boys alleged to have committed a crime and somebody says any Lagos Boy you see around here, Kill him.
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Sanchez01: 6:54am On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

They should be sentenced to death or anything horrible

I do not care

What I am saying is that anarchy is looming !
Anarchy overdue, trust me. All thanks to the junkie we voted.
Re: VIDEO: Gov. Fayose Foils DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Johnson Suleiman In Ekiti by Mynd44: 6:57am On Jan 25, 2017

(1)

Busted:Buhari’s Aides Lied; President Not First African Leader Called By Trump / Then And Now Pictures Of PMB; Did He Fare Better Under PDP? - PICS / Why Million Starved To Death During Biafra War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.