Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter (41041 Views)

Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) / See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by erico2k2(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
madridsta007:

And in the hands of a graduate of accountancy, from one of UK's worst Universities, a Buhari-appointee, your economy is. And you still do not know what is wrong with Buhari and the government?
Me sef tire, the handwritting is on the wall, we have crap economic team simple

4 Likes

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by Stanbeto: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
I love this Change

1 Like

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ayindejimmy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ben Bruce his not being sincere

What was the price of crude oil in 2014?

That time, crude was selling over $100/barrel
In a country where all we do is import, crude oil was the only export commodity balancing the shortfall in our foreign exchange earnings.
Check the link below for prices of crude in 2014 to date

http://www.indexmundi.com/commodities/?commodity=crude-oil&months=60

Now, in 2017, crude is at $52

You don't just criticize ppl blindly, you have to take into consideration the circumstances

Now, this is not in any way an attempt to exonerate the current govt of blames,far from it.
This is just to illuminate the prevailing circumstances in both cases

Buhari met a sick economy and his delayed tactics and economic team's laxity couldn't prevent the imminent crisis. In fact, it made things worse

1 Like

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Naijalabel:
More reactions as Senator Ben Bruce Joins The Conversation

Lalasticlala

Ben Bruce i think he is wise but i just know he is too daft, No wonder someone said he has a look of Obama and a brain of Obanikoro..

When the guy tweet that how much was crude oil then? it's above $100..

Firstly we are not printing dollars so we get access to our Forex due to what we export and the value of what we export in the market..

The world know we only export crude oil and immediately crude oil price crash it will affect the Forex..

I am take on Ben Bruce on debate and will floor the ediot of a senator..

Someone that cannot run Silverbird successfully is also talking openly.. Nigerians easily forget things sha..

Please has he paid his debt?
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by Angrymode: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lordsocrates:
I thought Ben Murray Bruce bin get common sense... it is a pity to know....

during GEJ oil was sold At Just 76dollar per barrel and the naira was already nose diving,
Nigeria exports just one thing and imports everyyyy other thing, so when the price of the one thing we xport declines,and we fail to hv a decline in what we import what does anyone with common sense think will happen ?

even Saudi Arabia in all its glory is feeling the bite of the fall in oil price, all oil exporting countries has been brought to its knees, and Nigeria, with the war on BHT, the attack on pipelines by militants et all is supposed to hv been sold of at Amazon by now..

but we are still standing, and we are almost moving towards self sufficiency in rice production...people are leaving their dependence on politics and cheap money, to do things with their hands...

and Ben Murrey bruise dey supose get common sense dong dey follow smol pikin dem play jus to get likes.... shamefull

U see ur life? Make I just lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by SalomonKane: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:

Sal omonkane, please read.
Already did. He's still supporting corruption and backwardness non the less.

Anybody who still scream Jonathan is better has obviously made peace with living in a corrupt and morally decayed society.

Like I told you, you don't compare failure to another failure. It's incomparable because it's failure. Plain and simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Ben Bruce his not being sincere

What was the price of crude oil in 2014?

That time, crude was selling over $100/barrel
In a country where all we do is import, crude oil was the only export commodity balancing the shortfall in our foreign exchange earnings.
Check the link below for prices of crude in 2014 to date

http://www.indexmundi.com/commodities/?commodity=crude-oil&months=60

Now, in 2017, crude is at $52

You don't just criticize ppl blindly, you have to take into consideration the circumstances

Now, this is not in any way an attempt to exonerate the current govt of blames,far from it.
This is just to illuminate the prevailing circumstances in both cases

Buhari met a sick economy and his delayed tactics and economic team's laxity couldn't prevent the imminent crisis. In fact, it made things worse

Bro no mind them, Most of Nigerians are too daft and their thinking faculty is too shallow..

They forget so easy and only know what they are eating now and forget about future..

We forget history so soon..
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lordsocrates:
I thought Ben Murray Bruce bin get common sense... it is a pity to know....

during GEJ oil was sold At Just 76dollar per barrel and the naira was already nose diving,
Nigeria exports just one thing and imports everyyyy other thing, so when the price of the one thing we xport declines,and we fail to hv a decline in what we import what does anyone with common sense think will happen ?

even Saudi Arabia in all its glory is feeling the bite of the fall in oil price, all oil exporting countries has been brought to its knees, and Nigeria, with the war on BHT, the attack on pipelines by militants et all is supposed to hv been sold of at Amazon by now..

but we are still standing, and we are almost moving towards self sufficiency in rice production...people are leaving their dependence on politics and cheap money, to do things with their hands...

and Ben Murrey bruise dey supose get common sense dong dey follow smol pikin dem play jus to get likes.... shamefull

Bro i wonder too, I wonder how Nigerians thinking, Now i reason why they can easily be deceived by those useless politicians..

Ben bruce of all people know about all this but only playing politics with everything...

We import almost everything but export just one thing..
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by vickuzzy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
this so called administration is just being hand over to God because us the worst so far even the slavery times I think where better than now if you look at it from one view.

1 Like

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by hakunajay(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
divide9ja:
YAR'ADUA PART 2 LOADING

Amen!

1 Like

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
erico2k2:

Oga stop supporting these criminals . Ok oil depreciated by %50 why did the go now depreciation by %50? Abegi make we just enjoy our change lagos people Una don see am now una vote PMB

You did not make sense, Read your comment again..
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by holysaint1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
The guy in question be like....

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:

psalmsjob and APCmyheart come and see correct finishing. I know that the two of you have Buhari's excreta running in your brains. Jobless Zombies. Buhari is a certified dullard.

Oga forget ranting a sane Nigeria will surely know where our problem started from, Increase in dollar price is not Buhari fault as he only protect us against doom..

This is a Nigeria where we import almost everything and export only one thing and that's crude oil..

I analyses this for someone and he did not even know what to say again.. Check my below..

[quote authorpost=53163389]

balanceofterror1:

psalmsjob and APCmyheart come and see correct finishing. I know that the two of you have Buhari's excreta running in your brains. Jobless Zombies. Buhari is a certified dullard.

Oga forget ranting a sane Nigeria will surely know where our problem started from, Increase in dollar price is not Buhari fault as he only protect us against doom..

This is a Nigeria where we import almost everything and export only one thing and that's crude oil..

I analyses this for someone and he did not even know what to say again.. Check my below..

post=53163389:

When crude oil was around $100-$140 what did GEJ achieve? What development did see when things was booming..

The first policy was stopping the selling of Forex and and urging to who ever need them to sort for it themselves cos we do not have access to much dollars anymore.

Now let me ask you this, When Crude oil price was let's $100 per barrel and we are producing 2.2 million barrel meaning we are making $100 x 2.200.000 barrel of oil which is $220.000.000 per day meaning we have access to excess dollars and then Dollars was changed for around 200 naira..

fast forward to 2015 when Buhari take over crude oil was $28 then, that is $28 x 2.200.000 that is $61,600.00

Now $220.000.000-$61.600.000 = $158.400.000 Meaning between when GEJ and when OMB take over we have lost $158 million to crumble of crude oil..

During this Period Civil Servant that their salaries was increase when crude oil price was rise cannot or i should say they are not ready for for pay cut..

Now tell me if they paying salaries of 18k minimum wages when crude oil price was between $100-$140 and could not safe, How will they survive when Crude oil price when $28 to $30?

Now tell me if you are the President how will you manage your Forex without your country crumbling?

Mind you it get worse 2015 when NDA started bombing..

Most of you think Govt is just as easy as you think but most of you cannot even control your house when your income slightly reduce but will be here forming i know it all..

Now with my Analysis up there, When we have access to much dollar we fail to safe, Some people keep sharing the dollar..

I am APCmyheart, my moniker was ban by the powerful people on Nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Sibrah:
Most people posting trash don't know how the system works. If crude sell $80 today and govt racks up enough excess dollar to satisfy all our import needs, dollar can be sold for N100/$ if the govt so wishes.

Thank you bro, so many of those wailing don't know how things works, Even Ben bruce know they are only playing politics so as to blackmail APC and Buhari..
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by Pecca: 12:09am On Jan 27, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
I hate Bihari but let's try to be objective How much was oil sold? What was our reserve? We seem to think the government purposely inflicts hardship on us but I know regardless of party , government wants the best for its people. Things are bad and no government likes his people suffering.
...and he promised to STABILIZE WORLD OIL PRICE; MAKE ONE DOLLAR EQUAL TO ONE NAIRA; SELL PETROL AT 40 NAIRA PER LITER...didn't he. he mustta been something from the Mars when all those were spewing from his trap!!!

1 Like

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2017
opelyem:

During Obasanjo era and even Yar'adua, how much was oil? How much was our foreign reserve? Was d hardship ds much like we have today?

How much is minimum wages during OBJ and yaradua? I just can't fathom how some people reason, During OBJ and Yaradua, Someone of those commenting are still being feed by their parent...

Now tell will you compare living condition of then and now?

1 Like

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2017
madridsta007:

And in the hands of a graduate of accountancy, from one of UK's worst Universities, a Buhari-appointee, your economy is. And you still do not know what is wrong with Buhari and the government?

LOL what is this one saying, That same person turn the Ogun around when she was the finance commissioner..

Now tell me should we start printing dollar? is dollar of official currency? What are we exporting aside from crude oil to have given Nigeria access to Forex?
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by deomelo: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2017
The kind of question the man should have asked himself since he was part of the same looting gang that drained our forex dry especially with his own N11 billion AMCON money he stole and failed to return to the Nigerian taxpayers.

Funny the illiterate senator missed the connection between the price of oil then and now and how it affects currencies, very elementary..

We know how we got here and this useless senator is one of the reasons why.
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by madridsta007(m): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL what is this one saying, That same person turn the Ogun around when she was the finance commissioner..

Now tell me should we start printing dollar? is dollar of official currency? What are we exporting aside from crude oil to have given Nigeria access to Forex?

She grew Ogun's state debts by over 300%.

She is not an economist and you do not, for whatever reason, give the helm of affairs of the economy of a nation to an accountant.

1 Like

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by deomelo: 12:30am On Jan 27, 2017
madridsta007:

She is not an economist and you do not, for whatever reason, give the helm of affairs of the economy of a nation to an accountant.

Stop lying. Show us facts of lay off your lies..
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by madridsta007(m): 12:37am On Jan 27, 2017
deomelo:

Stop lying. Show us facts of lay off your lies..
Facts?

You are in recession which the 16+6 = 24 Finance Minister has led you into and you are asking for facts?

LOL.

It is because of people like you that Buhari should stay till 2023. The cluelessness and incompetence from him and his team hasn't bitten enough.

1 Like

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:39am On Jan 27, 2017
madridsta007:

Ogun state was such a better state when she was the commissioner then, Ogun state was better than most states in South East and South South.. .. I reside in Ogun state..

Now tell me what should she have done? break the vault or order them to start printing dollars?

Is dollar our official currency? Are we having access to dollars as we use to have access to it back then?

Maybe you need to see this my little analysis.

[b]Now let me ask you this, When Crude oil price was let's $100 per barrel and we are producing 2.2 million barrel meaning we are making $100 x 2.200.000 barrel of oil which is $220.000.000 per day meaning we have access to excess dollars and then Dollars was changed for around 200 naira..

fast forward to 2015 when Buhari take over crude oil was $28 then, that is $28 x 2.200.000 that is $61,600.00

Now $220.000.000-$61.600.000 = $158.400.000 Meaning between when GEJ and when PMB take over we have lost $158 million to crumble of crude oil..

During this Period Civil Servant that their salaries was increase when crude oil price was rise cannot or i should say they are not ready for for pay cut..

Now tell me if they paying salaries of 18k minimum wages when crude oil price was between $100-$140 and could not safe, How will they survive when Crude oil price when $28 to $30?

Now tell me if you are the President how will you manage your Forex without your country crumbling?

Mind you it get worse 2015 when NDA started bombing..[/b]
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by deomelo: 12:47am On Jan 27, 2017
madridsta007:

Facts?

You are in recession which the 16+6 = 24 Finance Minister has led you into and you are asking for facts?

LOL.

It is because of people like you that Buhari should stay till 2023. The cluelessness and incompetence from him and his team hasn't bitten enough.

I didn't ask you for irrelevant story, you said she grew Ogun state's debt by %300 so show us how with facts. Stop lying, stop spewing rubbish that you can not prove with facts.

Cluelessness and incompetence is okonjo paying thousands of ghost workers,, the same ghost workers Mrs Adeosun flushed out in less than 1 year.

Cluelessness and incompetence is okonjo borrowing hundreds of billion to pay workers salaries when oil was selling for $100/barrel

Cluelessness and incompetence is okonjo looking the other way while looters loot out treasury dry

Cluelessness and incompetence is okonjo not able to manage or save for rainy days when oil was selling for $100/barrel under her watch.

Please go and sit down somewhere.
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by madridsta007(m): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2017
deomelo:

I didn't ask you for irrelevant story, you said she grew Ogun state's debt by %300 so show us how with facts. Stop lying, stop spewing rubbish that you can not prove with facts.

Cluelessness and incompetence is okonjo paying thousands of ghost workers,, the same ghost workers Mrs Adeosun flushed out in less than 1 year.

Cluelessness and incompetence is okonjo borrowing hundreds of billion to pay workers salaries

Cluelessness and incompetence is okonjo looking the other way while looters loot out treasury dry

Cluelessness and incompetence is okonjo not able to manage or save for rainy days when oil was selling for $100 under her watch.

Please go and sit down somewhere.

Sai Buhari till 2023, my brother! Buhari till 2023, Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Pecca:

...and he promised to STABILIZE WORLD OIL PRICE; MAKE ONE DOLLAR EQUAL TO ONE NAIRA; SELL PETROL AT 40 NAIRA PER LITER...didn't he. he mustta been something from the Mars when all those were spewing from his trap!!!

Can you show us where Buhari say all that? Some of you lack comprehension and those useless media houses and bloggers like deceiving you..
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by deomelo: 12:57am On Jan 27, 2017

Brace for tougher times ahead, Okonjo-Iweala tells Nigerians
November 14, 2014 Premium Times

Nigerians should brace for tougher economic times ahead, the Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has said as crude oil prices slipped to a four year low on Wednesday.

New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) December WTI oil futures sold at $75.20 per barrel on Wednesday, down $1.98, from $74.96 per barrel the previous day, the lowest level for a most-active contract since September 2010.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

Okonjo advised Nigerians to get ready for hardship and recession in 2014 when oil was selling for $75, just imagine her advise today with oil selling for $40?

Very useless and stupidly overrated woman.
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 27, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
I hate Bihari but let's try to be objective How much was oil sold? What was our reserve? We seem to think the government purposely inflicts hardship on us but I know regardless of party , government wants the best for its people. Things are bad and no government likes his people suffering.

liar from d pit of hell.

you hate buhari my foot.

you were PAID to type that.

onye ohi

1 Like

Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by projectking68(m): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
They thot power is bread and butter. They waged a propaganda war. They shouted to high heavens and fooled the people, but in the long run, they fooled themselves.

Now they don't even know what to do about governance, they are as confused as snake fish.

They complained about oil price, but oil price has improved. They complained about revenue, but they generate twice what past govt generated in tax and duties. They said it was Boko haram, now Boko haram is supposedly defeated. They said it was corruption, Abeg where Is the corruption now.

Every aspect of governance is suffering, at least past governments got one or two aspect right. What has this govt got right?

GEJ moved our economy into the elite class, they destroyed it. He moved our agriculture to enviable height in Africa, they destroyed it. All the vehicle assembly plants that were hussling to outsmart themselves in who to settle in Nigeria first have quietly disappeared from the country. Average Nigeria cannot afford common food stuff. They said Avenger was the reason light was not available, when last did avenger bombed anything, yet they supply us MEGAWATTS OF DARKNESS. what can you give as a credit to this govt............am still searching.
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by me69: 4:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Naijalabel:
Nigerians gat no chill at all, Today they dug out an old tweet from a die hard APC - Buhari supporter. Mohammed Deedee @dee009 Who was accusing Goodluck Jonathan for mismanaging nigeria at Exchange rate 1$ - 180 and 1€ - 280.

Today The naira exchange rate is almost 500 to a dollar.

Our common sense senator was not left out

As senator Ben Bruce Shared the tweet with the question... "By the way, how much is a dollar today?"

See funny comments below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4791023_img20170126211001065_jpeg09398457362638fe4539821418b7b1e2
http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/01/1-180-tweet-nigerians-come-for-die-hard.html?m=1

Bruce have you no shame asking the populace. What measures you and your colleagues have taken. Nothing. Continue to do nothing sitting on your senate seat, it even might be the best thing you could do for this coubtry
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by Splashme: 5:05am On Jan 27, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
They thot power is bread and butter. They waged a propaganda war. They shouted to high heavens and fooled the people, but in the long run, they fooled themselves.

Now they don't even know what to do about governance, they are as confused as snake fish.

They complained about oil price, but oil price has improved. They complained about revenue, but they generate twice what past govt generated in tax and duties. They said it was Boko haram, now Boko haram is supposedly defeated. They said it was corruption, Abeg where Is the corruption now.

Every aspect of governance is suffering, at least past governments got one or two aspect right. What has this govt got right?

GEJ moved our economy into the elite class, they destroyed it. He moved our agriculture to enviable height in Africa, they destroyed it. All the vehicle assembly plants that were hussling to outsmart themselves in who to settle in Nigeria first have quietly disappeared from the country. Average Nigeria cannot afford common food stuff. They said Avenger was the reason light was not available, when last did avenger bombed anything, yet they supply us MEGAWATTS OF DARKNESS. what can you give as a credit to this govt............am still searching.
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 27, 2017
The d.umb nomad and his fellow cows in agbada are bunch of irredeemable air-heads! They reason via their anuses.
Re: 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter by Jilo83(m): 5:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Fall in oil price put pressure on naira.
Don't forget then that oil is sold $100+ per barrel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari / Labour Yields To Fg’s Pressure, May Call Off Strike Monday / 25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.