Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

"I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari (41034 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by spartan117(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has denied knowledge of days which the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris spent in Benue State after he was ordered to relocate to the state.

President Buhari said this on Monday during a meeting with some stakeholders at the Government House in Makurdi, the state capital.

On January 9, the President had ordered the Inspector General of Police to immediately move to Benue State to restore law and order and prevent further loss of lives and properties, from escalating and spreading in the state.

Although Mr Idris obeyed the President’s directive, he reportedly left Benue State for Nasarwa State.

Addressing stakeholders at the Government House in Makurdi the President said he is just learning of the alleged noncompliance by the IGP but as a loyal leader, he will engage the IGP for inquires upon his return to Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

“What I did was to call him and give him the directive. I didn’t know he moved here (Benue State) and didn’t spend … and then moved to Nasarawa. It’s only now that I am knowing that.

“But I know I dispatched him here,” the President said.

Buhari made this explanation following demands by Governor Samuel Ortom that the IGP steer clear of partisan politics as a Police Chief and desist from holding an opinion on which law to implement or not.

Buhari said further that as a leader loyalty is very important.

The President said he operates with this watchword. According to him, the IGP is slow in using the intelligence and resources available to him but as a loyal leader, all he did was give the directive to the IGP instead publicly exposing his incompetence.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/12/i-never-knew-igp-moved-to-nasarawa-after-i-sent-him-to-benue-buhari/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Zonacom(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Smh. We don enta one chance for this we country. which kain comedy be all this one?

343 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by chuksjuve(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
If you don't deny, you will blame, if you don't blame, you will jam talk...

This is the the hallmark of irresponsibility..

Leadership is about taking responsibility, but the opposite is what you keep exhibiting and supposed intelligent people will still applause you and defend you ..

E.g Sarkki

Buhari for once shame me and take responsibility angry

262 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by obiZEAL(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
How else can incompetency be defined?

You need to be a grade 10 sycophant to keep supporting buhari

248 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by jay2pee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
This man is an unrepentant liar.... See this high level of white lie ooo

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by gurunlocker: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Oh boy!
So he doesn't know what is going around him?

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by LORDOFAFONJAS: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
This man no get one single grain of sense

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by firo08(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
What is wrong with this man? This man his totally lost control of himself. Come 2019 you must go back to daura. Junkie president.....

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
Then this useless president should resign as the CIC as that is another grave sign that he has failed.Otherwise he should be impeached if the NASS really understood the full implication of this damnable statement.
How can you give an order esp as it concerns steming the tide of violence in Benue & the IG failed to obey it yet you're shamelessly telling Nigerians that you never knew the IG never mobilized to Benue immediately (a man that have equally committed so much blunders as the president but have never been shown the way out).That simply means you were never in charge.
When will Buhari ever take responsibility for God's sake undecided No wonder there is anarchy everywhere in Nigeria.
Buhari will one day said he never knew he ever ruled Nigeria.Hence like Buhari like IGP like super-clueless APC government. angry

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by FarahAideed: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Yet this is the kind of Character sarrki, yarimo, usba , GavelSlam , madridguy and co want Nigerians to vote in for a second term...smh

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Yet this is the kind of Character sarrki, yarimo, usba , GavelSlam , madridguy and co want Nigerians to vote in for a second term...smh
I am telling you bro. angry

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by tayebest(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

Buhari till 2023 cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
FAILED entity!

The cow is brain dead and not aware of his environment. Imagine his intention to continue after 2019? What a power drunken. embarassed

30 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by thesicilian: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
This guy is more clueless than Goodluck Jonathan.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Sarrakii: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari you know it
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by yaki84: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
chuksjuve:
If you don't deny, you will blame, if you don't blame, you will jam talk...

This is the the hallmark of irresponsibility..

Leadership is about taking responsibility, but the opposite is what you keep exhibiting and supposed intelligent people will still applause you and defend you ..
E.g Sarkki

Buhari for once shame me and take responsibility angry
who told u sarrki is intelligent?

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
yaki84:

who told u sarrki is intelligent?

Shut up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by musa234(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
This man is just clueless and incompetent

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
This is very shameful.

32 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Omooba77: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
spartan117:
President Muhammadu Buhari has denied knowledge of days which the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris spent in Benue State after he was ordered to relocate to the state.

President Buhari said this on Monday during a meeting with some stakeholders at the Government House in Makurdi, the state capital.

On January 9, the President had ordered the Inspector General of Police to immediately move to Benue State to restore law and order and prevent further loss of lives and properties, from escalating and spreading in the state.

Although Mr Idris obeyed the President’s directive, he reportedly left Benue State for Nasarwa State.

Addressing stakeholders at the Government House in Makurdi the President said he is just learning of the alleged noncompliance by the IGP but as a loyal leader, he will engage the IGP for inquires upon his return to Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

“What I did was to call him and give him the directive. I didn’t know he moved here (Benue State) and didn’t spend … and then moved to Nasarawa. It’s only now that I am knowing that.

“But I know I dispatched him here,” the President said.

Buhari made this explanation following demands by Governor Samuel Ortom that the IGP steer clear of partisan politics as a Police Chief and desist from holding an opinion on which law to implement or not.

Buhari said further that as a leader loyalty is very important.

The President said he operates with this watchword. According to him, the IGP is slow in using the intelligence and resources available to him but as a loyal leader, all he did was give the directive to the IGP instead publicly exposing his incompetence.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/12/i-never-knew-igp-moved-to-nasarawa-after-i-sent-him-to-benue-buhari/

Lalasticlala

Commander in Chief of Federal Republic of Nigeria; I weep for all who conspired to make you our President!

39 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by spartan117(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
Bro all insults aside you are attempting to defend the indefensible

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by yaki84: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
EPP me shut. am

27 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by lukecent: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
I said you re never in charge, found out in 2016, and you ve many occasions attested to that; Maina, Aso rock clinic and now this.
Ok now that you ve known let's see how you react.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Sagamaje(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Buhari is not meant to be a class captain talk less of being a president. This man is so dull than a nursery class pupil. Anyone that vote for this fool come to 2019 will surely be striked down by thunder

49 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by yeyeboi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
You don't even know yourself undecided

People don talk am say na cow you suppose to dey lead for bush not intellects nor a country like Nigeria!

20 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Mayany(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
IGP>> Who is the presidency to order me around?

15 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Samirana360(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
story for d gods

2 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by aolawale025: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Does he know anything happening at all

3 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Gkemz: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
He never knew because he doesn't control the nation but the cabals do.

6 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Angelawhite(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
You're a cow
This shows you know what "they" choose to let you know.
Sincerely, I won't be surprised if you just got to know about Benue killings

22 Likes

Re: "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue" - Buhari by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Clueless fellow.
There is nothing you know!

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.