Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

dfghjkl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / dfghjkl (3576 Views)

Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB / February Mega Protest Count Igbo Out / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

dfghjkl by 9jasite: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
fghjkl;

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: dfghjkl by sdindan: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Me and my household are not going to protest.
Afonjas over to you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: dfghjkl by DivneFavour(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Those who brought this hardship and senseless killings upon us should lead the protest. We will join in due time.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: dfghjkl by googlepikins: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Count South South and South East out.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: dfghjkl by gentlepraise(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dis APC govt doesn't understand d language of protest. WICKED REGIME.

5 Likes

Re: dfghjkl by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
9jasite:

BY OREVA-OGHENNE EJIRO

The planned mega protest as planned for february is a plan by Nigerians to protest the killings and hardship facing Nigerians. Power outages and others have plagued Nigerians since independence, next month they rise to claim what is theirs.
In the above the term "Theirs" and not "ours" is used to describe Nigerians ...this is because your struggles differs from ours. We seek to control our resources our wealth that has been pilfered by the west and northern Nigerians.

We have been killed over the wealth found in our lands.Our soil polluted by oil spills while the nation cheered with glee. Cocoa and groundnuts revenue was never shared in the manner that oil revenue is shared.

A NATION BUILT ON INJUSTICE CANNOT STAND OR PROSPER
While Nigerians could indeed go ahead with their struggle take back their country .....we would continue with our struggle to get resource control
lol@ 'struggle to get resource control'

2 Likes

Re: dfghjkl by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
You must protest oooh grin, Y'all can't leave the protest for just the yoruba's naw. That's not fair cry cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: dfghjkl by yarimo(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: dfghjkl by leofab(f): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ohhh
Re: dfghjkl by adonis89(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
I stand with Ejiro

1 Like

Re: dfghjkl by lovat(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
I'm protesting that day. I'm writing my will and getting married before i go out that day.
Re: dfghjkl by waternogetemeny: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
9jasite:

BY OREVA-OGHENNE EJIRO

The planned mega protest as planned for february is a plan by Nigerians to protest the killings and hardship facing Nigerians. Power outages and others have plagued Nigerians since independence, next month they rise to claim what is theirs.
In the above the term "Theirs" and not "ours" is used to describe Nigerians ...this is because your struggles differs from ours. We seek to control our resources our wealth that has been pilfered by the west and northern Nigerians.

We have been killed over the wealth found in our lands.Our soil polluted by oil spills while the nation cheered with glee. Cocoa and groundnuts revenue was never shared in the manner that oil revenue is shared.

While Nigerians could indeed go ahead with their struggle take back their country .....we would continue with our struggle to get resource control

NA SO MY BROTHER, AFTER THEY VOTE THE DULLARD THEY ARE NOW PROTESTING.

1 Like

Re: dfghjkl by ckmayoca: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Me I no wan collect stray bullet. I go dey my house watching big brother naija jeje
Re: dfghjkl by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
I ll want to see s situation where soldier ll spray bullets at afonjas and I ll come on nairaland to encourage our gallant soldiers how una see am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: dfghjkl by waternogetemeny: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I ll want to see s situation where soldier ll spray bullets at afonjas and I ll come on nairaland to encourage our gallant soldiers how una see am

Let the Afonja carry their own cross. This is their government.

5 Likes

Re: dfghjkl by months: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice one.
Re: dfghjkl by BiafranPrince: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:

Lol like they do when our people protest and get shot.....we will do back.

3 Likes

Re: dfghjkl by orimsamsam(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
So many idioots using the internet, in there warped thinking only afonja wants to protest. All I Knw is that buhari policy affect everybody irrespective of ur political and tribal affiliation

1 Like

Re: dfghjkl by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
I trust my SE/SS pips. We had taken our stance long time.

3 Likes

Re: dfghjkl by BudeYahooCom: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Heaven knows I'll celebrate when the wicked muslim afonja Anti-Biafrans are shot by buratai's men like they do anytime our brothers in IPOB are killed.

4 Likes

Re: dfghjkl by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
sdindan:
Me and my household are not going to protest.

Afonjas over to you.
Afonja should protest. Led by Tinubu and Obasanjo

3 Likes

Re: dfghjkl by Ogbuefi2020: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
orimsamsam:
So many idioots using the internet, in there warped thinking only afonja wants to protest. All I Knw is that buhari policy affect everybody irrespective of ur political and tribal affiliation
but buhari is a superman whose body language fixed everything in few months according to afonjas

5 Likes

Re: dfghjkl by ahaika23: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin buy buy
Re: dfghjkl by prince9851(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
orimsamsam:
Watch and see na
I'm in ph and I saw wat happened on 20th
Up till today police are still patrolling up and down and u expect us to still come out and CAMPAIGN AGAINST FG??
Try ur hands on comedy
Re: dfghjkl by xana101: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
D yorubas alone should go and protest after all they brought this hardship to d land. Buhari is hardship.

1 Like

Re: dfghjkl by months: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2017
orimsamsam:

Go and get the North to join u and protest, didn't u join dem to elect Buhari? SS/SE happily watching. grin

1 Like

Re: dfghjkl by ShakaZullu(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2017
9jasite:

BY OREVA-OGHENNE EJIRO

man you're deceiving yourself grin
you're struggling to get resource control on the same country you leave to rot
who'll then give you your phantom resource control?
you see you have to go and grab land before grabbing mat for sleeping (proverb)
you guys are just deceiving yourselves
you only have two options

A. join the protest for a better Nigeria then push for your resource control since it's the same Nigeria that I'll give it to you. grin

B. Struggle for a separate state cheesy

but right now you're struggling for nothing that's reality cheesy

peace

2 Likes

Re: dfghjkl by abouzaid: 4:19am On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
I'm protesting that day. I'm writing my will and getting married before i go out that day.

you're lying, you won't even go near them to observe.
Re: dfghjkl by rose54321: 4:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Thats the problem with nigeria. When ever its time to make a positive move, a small fraction start tribalizing it.
Nigerians are protesting, no one cares if you are yoruba, igbo, hausa, or of any of the other 350 ethnic groups in Nigeria.
If you are not happy with the current administration's policies and or state of the economy, come out and join the protest, SIMPLE.

gosh.

1 Like

Re: dfghjkl by azimibraun: 5:14am On Jan 26, 2017
The protest organisers are busy planning on how to go about the planned protest while the thugs are planning to hijack the protest to loot shops, destroy government property and dare the law enforcement agencies so that it turns chaotic an riotous. A perfect situation for them to carry out their heinous plans. One thing am sure of is that as much as they plan to protest, government also has its questions for them as well as the list of its efforts so far in trying to make Nigeria better. Am not so sure this government since inception has been sleeping and doing nothing. They sure have their own side of the story to tell. I pity this administrations. No human being can ever manage a nation of today thinkers.
Re: dfghjkl by azimibraun: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2017
rose54321:
Thats the problem with nigeria. When ever its time to make a positive move, a small fraction start tribalizing it.
Nigerians are protesting, no one cares if you are yoruba, igbo, hausa, or of any of the other 350 ethnic groups in Nigeria.
If you are not happy with the current administration's policies and or state of the economy, come out and join the protest, SIMPLE.

gosh.
What are the specific policies you are talking about? Every major economic policy the Buhari administration has started through moral suassion, Donald Trump will be implementing by fire by force. Name one captain of Industry or major player in the economy this administration hs not respectfully engaged on the economy? Name one. Back to the protest organisers. Hve the sought to meet the government in a public forum and engage the government one on one in a Q&A session an were not convinced with the answers gotten and are going out to protest? What is wrong with a government asking it's citizen ( the most blessed land on earth) to produce for themselves an go ahead to feed those whose lands are not so blessed? As you talk about Buhari's administration just bother to put an eye on America in the coming months. Shebi dey almost depend 60% percent on importation and Trump says that's the end of that era. Buy America, Hire America and you know what that means, Bye Bye to importation on what the US can produce by itself. Just imagine America banning importation of both human and material resources? The Nigerian situation will be child's play. But both countries will bring joy and pride to their people at the end of the day. God bless Nigeria.
Re: dfghjkl by rose54321: 5:56am On Jan 26, 2017
azimibraun:
What are the specific policies you are talking about? Every major economic policy the Buhari administration has started through moral suassion, Donald Trump will be implementing by fire by force. Name one captain of Industry or major player in the economy this administration hs not respectfully engaged on the economy? Name one. Back to the protest organisers. Hve the sought to meet the government in a public forum and engage the government one on one in a Q&A session an were not convinced with the answers gotten and are going out to protest? What is wrong with a government asking it's citizen ( the most blessed land on earth) to produce for themselves an go ahead to feed those whose lands are not so blessed? As you talk about Buhari's administration just bother to put an eye on America in the coming months. Shebi dey almost depend 60% percent on importation and Trump says that's the end of that era. Buy America, Hire America and you know what that means, Bye Bye to importation on what the US can produce by itself. Just imagine America banning importation of both human and material resources? The Nigerian situation will be child's play. But both countries will bring joy and pride to their people at the end of the day. God bless Nigeria.

Firstly to clarify, Trump never said (doing his campaign or now as president) that he'll ban importation, he only proposed adding tariffs on imported goods, specifically 35% on all goods imported into the country from Mexico and China.

Next, you mentioned the current administration (in Nigeria) sudden love for Agriculture. The agricultural sector is a long term investment sector, before Nigeria can substantially earn reasonable income from that sector will take nothing less than a decade. While i am for buying and hiring Nigerians, the current administration has not created an enabling environment.

In case you haven't noticed the "Floating exchange rate policy", increase in fuel price, electricity tariff, and the soon to be imposed internet charges. The cost of running a business is getting to high, how will SMEs survive?
You need to create an enabling environment.
I have so much more to write, but let me not bore you.

You asked for 1 failed policy/scheme of this administration, i will give you 3, and that's just because i'm tired of typing.

1) School feeding program: 375 million disbursed for feed children for 7 days - not only is this a waste of funds, it creates an avenue for corruption. Why expend on feeding children when that money can be invested in improving the standard of education - increasing teachers salaries, providing basic educational amenities, scholarship programs for the best performing student, etc etc.

2) N-Power program: what exactly is the objective of this program, the partakers aren't guaranteed of employment after the program, the stipend being paid is not enough to get the basic necessities for survival. So what exactly does the scheme plan to achieve? Why not use the funds to give loans to SMEs, get a proper documentation program with little or no collateral. Not only will this create jobs, the fund is productive as opposed to the current stipends.

3) Development of ranches for rearing animals: This is not the responsibility of Government, how will they use tax payers money to provide ranches for business men. This is just like saying they will provide free shops for all business women in Wuse market.. very absurd... To the best of my knowledge rearing animals is a business and so the owners should bear the cost. Government duty is simply to speak with State/local government to provide lands that will be RENTED by the herdsmen.

Not to talk of the plethora of campaign promises, in which NONE have been fulfilled almost 2 years after inauguration.
The primary responsibility of government is the protection of lives and property, but when a certain tribe feel they can just maim Christians and the president, interior minister and the governor of that state fail to condemn the act, then we have a problem.

the list goes on and on and if any one is blind to see the failure of this administration then that person indeed has a problem.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria / This Recent Picture Of Tinubu And FFK Broke The Web / Hausa Radio Biafra May Lead To Riot, Blood Shed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.