Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy (22310 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by kettle84(m): 3:23am On Jan 26, 2017
menxer:
This syncs with me.

If the Hausas/Fulanis have political rule,
The Yorubas have administrative rule,
The Igbos are economic rulers, they should realize that and stand on it.

There is no point struggling political Rulership when you can use economic Rulership to ones advantage.

The Area Father has spoken, hope the Area boys are listening.

but that economic rulership is always stricken by wicked political policies.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 26, 2017
kettle84:
they flock to your 'no man's land' because of 'one Nigeria' yet you and your government including your oba don't like it.the keep destroying people's sources of lively in markets in the middle of the night because of foregone elections.
If they don't like it, I'm sure they would have stopped flocking. If not for the victim mentality, you would have noticed the issue between the Enugu / Anambra state Govts and people in the markets. Hypocrisy is bad. That is why Anambra state can deport Igbos and none Igbos alike but you make noise when Lagos relocate destitute back to Anambra state.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by AntiNigerian: 3:39am On Jan 26, 2017
everyone should have a right to self-determination.. moreover if it's God's wish to let Biafra go, then no one can stop it!
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by chiefoluigwe(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2017
steppin:

Take your opinion and stick it to where the sun don't shine.

Still doesn't change the fact that it is pointless
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by menxer: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2017
kettle84:
but that economic rulership is always stricken by wicked political policies.

You could say there are all related, but economic policies have direct bearing on the economy more than any political policies.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by nurusystem(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2017
proeast:
Area Father should mind his business, Nigeria has since expired. BTW, Check my signature if you want to buy land in Owerri.

lunastic man bringing in solution to Biafra problem...nnamdi kanu is a pikking..
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by kettle84(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2017
deji15:

If they don't like it, I'm sure they would have stopped flocking. If not for the victim mentality, you would have noticed the issue between the Enugu / Anambra state Govts and people in the markets. Hypocrisy is bad. That is why Anambra state can deport Igbos and none Igbos alike but you make noise when Lagos relocate destitute back to Anambra state.
what victim mentality? anyways I'm not surprised that you are afraid to say the truth but I will say it.that governor is wicked for destroying people's sweat like a witch in the middle of the night.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Okeikpu(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2017
1Rebel:
As much as you are entitled to your opinion, I bet you know the Igbos quite well. No one would swallow your opinion hook, line and sinker. A tangible majority of us have chosen to leave this hellhole, respect that decision and help us legitimatize the struggle. No one is putting the Biafran dream on hold because you said so. Igbo enwero Eze.
Don't mind the ediot sad
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Okeikpu(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
PFRB:
If actually Charly Boy wrote that, it shows he has not grown up. He is still a child and a boy.
I dey suspect Afonjascos grin
Biafrans matter dey giv them fever
How will they survive if Biafra goes
We know how lazy they're grin
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Kfed4ril(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2017
skedman:
He has said it all, all the region have leadership problem but southwest have realise this, that is why they witness growth and development. That is why I will always respect jagaban no matter how corrupt he is.he is still the engine room of southwest.

Oga why do you like deceiving yourself,
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin grin
lovat:
Buhari don't want us to move fwd and you want to?

It seems you want DSS to break your door this night grin

I stand with buhari biko, i can't make new doors in this recession
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by aviazuva: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Area Father you make sense there.
We still have some Igbos with common sense.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Kingspin(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
Among all the write ups about Biafra by Igbos and non Igbos, i think this is the one that agrees with me. I have always said that the idea of Biafra is not a bad one and should not treated as such. It's a fundamental human right to seel self determination in the most peaceful manner. However, there are issues that are more pertinent for the Igbo than Biafra and that is holding our leaders accountable. I dare say that among the thieves in the Nigerian political space, Igbo leaders and the most criminal minded. They steal with reckless abandon and they get away with it. Do you know why? It's because those that are supposed to hold them accountable are either based in Lagos, Abuja or Port-hacourt. The best brains that Igbos have are not based in the South East and in order for Igboland to get to the promise land, we must begin to think home first. We need a repatriation of our very best both in education, finance, entertainment, medicine etc. We must be the change that we want.
This is at one hand at the other hand nko.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Lush100(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dear folks,

I've read charly boy's post. i do agree that with most of his view. however his views are from historical experiences. He may be right but there are also other views.

i have thought it deeply .How do we get to cede from Nigeria?

its either through a referendum or through power.

where u have superior power or superior support (military support ) , u can go through war and when u have not, u go through referendum,

i believe the call for a biafra state is gaining momentum but you have to decide which u want to use.

i am doubting a war to do good . I also doubt if for example US will support a war.

and even in the event of trying to use one's "might" several issue will be decided . for r.g the extent of the boundaries of Biafra that will be considered acceptable to both parties, the identification, acceptance and movement of resource properties for either side which may be in the possession of each opposing party.

if not decided upon the war becomes more bloody.

it pertinent to note that this issue is also are to be decided in a referendum.

i said earlier that one has to decide which one to use.
if its a referundum , u are going for negotiation to part ways and u will need representatives. reprensentative accepted to both parties.

the representatives of FG is already known or can be considered to be vested in known figures e.g the president etc.
however that of biafra is yet to be known. Nnnamdi Kanu might finally be one of the representative but for now he is an agitator and or promoter.

the moment you are deciding that u are not using a referendum, u are already going for a war.

In fact i see a referundum as a better process because in the cause of doing so, other regions such as middle belt, etc may also want to push for their own state.

the state i pity most should there by allowance for succession is kwara state.( please this is my own opinion and not to spite the people or the state.)

my reason is because it is believed that yoruba were the original dwellers/settlers of kwara before the invasion/or infusion from the islamic north. ( the use of this term is to coin both region and religion together to give understanding and not to insult)

most ceded region would no longer want to align with the north becaus eof their penchant for violence, religious intolerance and other vices.

but the state is somewhat considered as part of northwest at least politically while regionally it is a southwest area.

if u can think deeply charly boy wants no war but a place without development ( i am talking of the issue he raised as per SS/SE) will have problem with acceptance movement of resource properties because they are not localized in their region). this gives the " FG" -the other party a advantage position. not to cede resource properties.

hence i share charly boy's view that the SE/SS need to develop their region and then marked ouput, development and trade can be made a reason along with other easy need to succession.
Re: Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy by Okadalifestyle(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
chiefoluigwe:

Stop deceiving yourself. No promise land
The show just got started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Damasus On 'Child Marriage' Bill! / Crystabel Goddy Insures Her Legs For Undisclosed Amount / Frankincense Eche Ben Proposes To His Girlfriend (Engagement Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.