Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide (47682 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Agamalafiya: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na hail fire she dey go straight, you will she kill ha self what if she is paid tomorrow? Yeye dey do ha.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by tyav7: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
I thought there is a warning to use only SPARE money. Perhaps she didn't see it.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by emmanuel2015: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nairaland will die b4 MMM let's bet
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by kherlly(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
I get to know that whoever die inside water are buried beside it or tis just superstition??

RIP ma'am
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by gameboyo: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
tillaman:
That can't be true, if she actually did that then she's not a good mom, now who is gonna look after her kids, money isn't the only goal, if money is the only goal then we all gonna fail, I hope she finds rest tho

Have you been depressed before?

1 Like

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by hakunajay(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
wins18:
although I am against mmm, but I just feel for them now, that is what makes us human, nobody is perfect.
I think its high time government put eye in this matter before things turn more bloody.

Government don put wetin pass eye since... Warnings were issued by the CBN about the ponzi scheme, but the greed for easy money, you know the rest..

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Soundmind(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Too bad
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Kassidy90(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Very stupid of her , Rule number 1. Never borrow to gamble, MMM is a gamble, I had over 600k my boss's money with but I was never tempted to remove 1 Naira to PH, I make sure all d money I invested in MMM is mine n it's affordable to lose.. Anyway RIP
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Adulphus(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
You guyz have not seen Any thing.
More Sucide LOADING....

My friend I ask for just 500k said she has no money
Now when MMM Gbese done Land,
Na she carry her leg come tell me say she PH over 1m in MMM n now the money done HANG.

I NO COME KNOW WETIN I GO TELL HER

1 Like

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by tillaman(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes, I suffered from chronic depression for 5 years only God saw me through, believe it's not a good feeling at all, even to get up and brush my teeth was like a victory, had to seek counsel and pop lots of antidepressants
gameboyo:

Have you been depressed before?
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by sapele914(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
wins18:
although I am against mmm, but I just feel for them now, that is what makes us human, nobody is perfect.
I think its high time government put eye in this matter before things turn more bloody.
I don't think the government should get involved it would just be an avenue to drag the President's name into their moscow movradi mess and vent their anger on him with curses but a government that is stupid enough to probe the location of big brother nigeria must be the word before enough.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
SweetJoystick:
I called my former room mate yesterday who has 600k trapped in there, he was almost crying on the phone. Dude with a wife and 3 kids. How he wan take cope? Funny thing he still had hope of getting his money back. He pledged 600k (provided help) a day before the freeze in December, 2016.
I hope he learnt the lesson
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by tbliss22(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Like seriously?..... She just accelerated her journey to hell. It's now done on everyone the stupid shit is gone for good.

I and some reasonable guys said it here then that a time will come when there will be no more peter to pay paul but they said we should shut up that together they will change the world.....

It's obvious how recession made people not to think with their head. With 30% bonus, referral bonus and even an extra $20 dished out just like that from people's money, I knew this shit called MMM is heading towards a big rock.

Finally, if you had participated and you got help before the fold-up please kneel before God to ask for his forgiveness because since life is being lost due to the scheme then that money gotten is BLOOD MONEY!!!

Shalom!!

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by mrikay: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
ceejay80s:
Which microfinance dey give money without collateral ?

The most reasonanble question! Which bank ?
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by lanrejoe10: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
he don dey start small small...
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by switch47(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
goldenceo1:
All those who collected from the deceased will know no peace.. Her Blood is on Chuddy, her guider and the wicked referral...

I once saw a friend try to brain wash a fellow to join MMM n when I try to discourage the fellow. He jokingly said to me while u one make me loss this guy referral bonus.. the people who recommends MMM are only interested in the 10% bonus which their pay master promised them.

If a frnd can recommended MMM for you such friends never wish you well..
the rule says do not put in all your money, do not put money you can not afford to lose or spare..... Minimum is 1k.... You can even use 2 k.... 5k or 10 k..... If you borrow money to provide help.... It's your choice. MMM is real

1 Like

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by switch47(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
mrikay:

The most reasonanble question! Which bank ?
lies , if u will blame anybody it's those trying to cause panic leave MMM alone and every body will get paid.... I still GH on get help world wide today..... Peer to peer is here to stay no matter the evil false news. Alert still dey enter shame on fake people haters
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Xbursta(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2017
mmm whч?

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by donJ2(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2017
SweetJoystick:
I called my former room mate yesterday who has 600k trapped in there, he was almost crying on the phone. Dude with a wife and 3 kids. How he wan take cope? Funny thing he still had hope of getting his money back. He pledged 600k (provided help) a day before the freeze in December, 2016.

Bros, Nigeria z like the wild west...people die of Hunger, disease, bombing... a friend got a job at Zenithbank, borrowed and got married rented a flat as well, only to be fired a month later... cant that lead to suicide as well.

It's not well for people investing in hyips, it's our economy and leaders that I blame.

I thought by now all th oil wells given to individuals by past governments shouda been revoked, if we are really fighting corruption...

Well...
Rip to d dead
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by donJ2(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2017
I have a Question, if you woman used d money to buy tomatoes from jos and d trailer fell into a bottomless pit while coming to her location it woulda still been almost d same thing.

Its sad news, but I can only blame our government
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:51am On Jan 26, 2017
So many people are shouting recession and blaming Buhari, But we 80% of Nigerians are too greedy and and have been living corrupt life..

Greediness push some people into MMM..
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by ewuoso(m): 2:36am On Jan 26, 2017
metronaija2:
Mavrondi Mundial Money box (MMM) has been blamed for the death by suicide of a 34 year old mother of two, Mrs Gloria Samson in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

The woman was said to have left her home on December 28, 2016 to drown herself in River Benue. Her body was discovered on January 2, 2017 by police.

At the time she was leaving the house, she was said to have pleaded with her children to forgive her and at the same time told the children to tell their father to forgive her.

It was gathered that the deceased had decided to take her life after the freezing of MMM because she had obtained loans in four places to invested in the ponzi scheme of Russian origin.

It was gathered from the deceased’s neighbors at Vandeikiya street, High level, Makurdi that she had borrowed about N400,000.00 from different micro finance banks and invested it in MMM only for the scheme to announce a freeze on cashing out a few days after her investment.

“What we gathered is that she had borrowed money from four different places and invested in MMM but shortly after MMM suspended payment to subscribers, she withdrew to her shell,” the neighbors said.

Samson David, the deceased’s widower confirmed that he was aware his wifetook loans, but he could not confirm if she actually invested it in MMM.

“Towards November and December, 2016, I discovered she took loan from four places over N400,000.00, but I don’t know what she actually did with the money because this time there was nothing in the shop to suggest that she invested the money into her business and truly she took loans”.
The state police spokesman, ASP Moses Yamu confirmed that the Police actually recovered the body of a woman from River Benue.
Mrs Samson was buried on Friday at the Ankpa ward public cemetery.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/benue-mother-of-two-commits-suicide.html

A lot of people will see this and criticize MMM, hmmm what a pity. Why borrow money to donate in MMM, when u were told to donate only your #sparemoney
She killed herself if the story is true. #takeit or #leaveit
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by str8talk1: 2:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Mr. Samson, are you trying to lie to yourself or to the public, why coming out to tell us you don't know what she investment she made with the money? You are receiving yourself.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by CharlieMaria(m): 6:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Theyveedo:
MMM wahala

But it was stupid of her to have committed suicide.
And you believe this useless story? SMH
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by adeniyi65(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2017
Mmm participants be like even if we commite suicide,what consine u?

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by TheSociopath(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2017
Instead of committing suicide, sell your kidney for 2m and pay off your debts na
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Reference(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Stupid people. The blood of that woman and others are on the heads of the promoters of this criminal scheme. When I first heard about the scheme in October I sent out a memo to all my staff threatening them with immediate dismisal should anyone be found to be involved and warned each of my family members not to even harbour a thought of joining for a second.

How a man will permit this evil scheme to infiltrate his home to the point of destroying it is beyond me. The man is silly and shares the blame because he should know better. I can excuse women because they are largely short term thinkers and impulsive actors. That is why they have a man to shield them from harm by critical, experienced, considerate reasoning in all matters.

400 thousand is paltry sum but it appears it drove that woman to suicide which means it meant a lot in relative terms to them. Such transaction should not go un-noticed in a family set up. I blame the man.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Reference(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2017
TVTKOKO:
shocked shocked :oD :oD
Eyaf start o.. For those people shouting blood upandan.. There's no blood anywhere on anybody. They were not forced to participate.. It's greed. Greed kills

Blood as in death. Guilty conscience when you see those you robbed poor, wretched, in tears and pain. You can never escape it. Your pain is coming too, fully loaded. Business is for mutual gain. This is no business. No value create. Just take, rob one by false pretenses to give another, preying on the ignorance of others.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Reference(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2017
tillaman:
That can't be true, if she actually did that then she's not a good mom, now who is gonna look after her kids, money isn't the only goal, if money is the only goal then we all gonna fail, I hope she finds rest tho

Do you know under what terms she loaned those monies. I bet she lied about the intended purpose and was perhaps warned not to indulge in the scam so the retribution will have been compounded.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by tillaman(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2017
I guess
Reference:

Do you know under what terms she loaned those monies. I bet she lied about the intended purpose and was perhaps warned not to indulge in the scam so the retribution will have been compounded.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2017
metronaija2:
Mavrondi Mundial Money box (MMM) has been blamed for the death by suicide of a 34 year old mother of two, Mrs Gloria Samson in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

The woman was said to have left her home on December 28, 2016 to drown herself in River Benue. Her body was discovered on January 2, 2017 by police.

At the time she was leaving the house, she was said to have pleaded with her children to forgive her and at the same time told the children to tell their father to forgive her.

It was gathered that the deceased had decided to take her life after the freezing of MMM because she had obtained loans in four places to invested in the ponzi scheme of Russian origin.

It was gathered from the deceased’s neighbors at Vandeikiya street, High level, Makurdi that she had borrowed about N400,000.00 from different micro finance banks and invested it in MMM only for the scheme to announce a freeze on cashing out a few days after her investment.

“What we gathered is that she had borrowed money from four different places and invested in MMM but shortly after MMM suspended payment to subscribers, she withdrew to her shell,” the neighbors said.

Samson David, the deceased’s widower confirmed that he was aware his wifetook loans, but he could not confirm if she actually invested it in MMM.

“Towards November and December, 2016, I discovered she took loan from four places over N400,000.00, but I don’t know what she actually did with the money because this time there was nothing in the shop to suggest that she invested the money into her business and truly she took loans”.
The state police spokesman, ASP Moses Yamu confirmed that the Police actually recovered the body of a woman from River Benue.
Mrs Samson was buried on Friday at the Ankpa ward public cemetery.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/benue-mother-of-two-commits-suicide.html

Ehhy, abi na buhari cause dz 1 too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#MMMGONE Trending On Twitter / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.