Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide (47692 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Reference(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2017
OLUWAFUNMISE:
Spurious story embarassed

That is the guilt conscience that will haunt you guys for time to come. You were all warned. Continue in denial. That's Nigerians for you. Instead of admitting and apologising they want to covers their backsides with a broom stick.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Innocentorad(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2017
Hehehe... Madness Loading

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Reference(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2017
tundeks:
nairaland is an anti MMM, just to gain traffic

Nothing to say to your kind. This forum makes it clear that fraudulent schemes are not welcomed here. What do you expect to hear discussed but how to undo the damage you and your cohorts have caused society.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by chineduho: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2017
Too bad, RIP to her
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by shukuokukobambi: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2017
Reference:

Blood as in death. Guilty conscience when you see those you robbed poor, wretched, in tears and pain. You can never escape it. Your pain is coming too, fully loaded. Business is for mutual gain. This is no business. No value create. Just take, rob one by false pretenses to give another, preying on the ignorance of others.

You nailed it 100%!!

I hope everyone who benefited from the miseries, pain, destruction and ruin of these poor folks get their just recompense angry
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Talk2nanro(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Fabricated news for Zombies
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by applechekers: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nma27:
Quite selfish! Who will care for the children now?

their papa now..lol
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Reference:

That is the guilt conscience that will haunt you guys for time to come. You were all warned. Continue in denial. That's Nigerians for you. Instead of admitting and apologising they want to covers their backsides with a broom stick.
Pls what exactly is your problem Limit the preaching to your household shocked shocked shocked Hope you got me shocked shocked shocked
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Reason no eediot can stop me from saying the truth about the useless scheme.

They keep saying face ur business but sad news like this affect us all.

So it is my business. angry

No amount is worth committing suicide on and dnt be tempted to move to another fraudulent scheme please.

my brother, they would say it's not anybody's business but now they can't repeat thesame line of words

However, what I can deduce from the story given to the fact that the husband was aware her wife borrowed money but not having the knowledge how she invested the money is enough proof they are not in harmony

By reasoning, the mockery she would face by her husband coupled with the pressures by her lenders..oh boy !!!
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by gameboyo: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2017
tillaman:
Yes, I suffered from chronic depression for 5 years only God saw me through, believe it's not a good feeling at all, even to get up and brush my teeth was like a victory, had to seek counsel and pop lots of antidepressants

Now u know it can lead to suicide. We joke about everything in Nigeria and little things like dis could lead to dead. Depression is bad
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by juman(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2017
Recession causing more death.

Many people jumped into mmm when the recession bites.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by oaroloye(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2017
What I do not understand is why anyone would send money to people they cannot identify, nor do anything to, if the deal goes South.

People who will not lend money to their own Brothers and Sisters, nor their Bosom Friends, whom they grew up with, go into debt to join these Pyramid Schemes, by COMPLETE STRANGERS, WHOM THEY HAVE NEVER MET. Whose families they do not know, and who offer NO COLLATERAL WHATSOEVER for them to take hold of, in lieu of their money.

THERE ARE ALWAYS THE POLICE.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for the Police to say that they are helpless to do anything.

Their detectives have access to the information that the Public do not have.

They can trace all of the phone numbers, calls, and messages used- the system was designed with this sort of investigation in mind. What was the point of taking all our fingerprints for phone sim registration, if not against cases like this?

The IMEI Number of every phone purchased can be used to identify the owners and users.

Mobile phone tower triangulation can be used to pinpoint every phone number- there are even publicly-available apps that can do that.

MMM Scammers are still walking around, and laughing all the way to their ATMs specifically because I MYSELF never invested with them, so that they never got any of MY hard-earned money.

I have seriously considered a career as a Private Detective to look into such cases, and help people get their money back, or at least bring such scammers to justice.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by oaroloye(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2017
TheSociopath:
Instead of committing suicide, sell your kidney for 2m and pay off your debts na

Sorry, but that constitutes "THE ABILITY TO CREATE AN IDEA."

People who invest in obvious Pyramid Scheme Frauds lack that ability.

I seriously suspect it has to do with a Vitamin B Complex deficiency.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by oaroloye(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2017
switch47:
lies , if u will blame anybody it's those trying to cause panic leave MMM alone and every body will get paid.... I still GH on get help world wide today..... Peer to peer is here to stay no matter the evil false news. Alert still dey enter shame on fake people haters

Sorry, but you are wrong: everyone will NOT get paid.

What will happen is that THE NUMBER OF VICTIMS INCREASES GEOMETRICALLY.

It has the potential to CONSUME the ENTIRE country.

It needs to be shut down NOW, while it is still possible.
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by oaroloye(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2017
tundeks:
nairaland is an anti MMM, just to gain traffic

THEN, GOOD FOR NAIRALAND!

This is the sort of Traffic that we need to see.

But that was not your point, was it?
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by oaroloye(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
I was paired to be paid 5k each from two people, it's been 3 days now and they are yet to pay.
Fear no gree people invest again.

What happens if they SAY they paid, but DON'T?
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by switch47(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2017
oaroloye:

Sorry, but you are wrong: everyone will NOT get paid.

What will happen is that THE NUMBER OF VICTIMS INCREASES GEOMETRICALLY.

It has the potential to CONSUME the ENTIRE country.

It needs to be shut down NOW, while it is still possible.
what you seem not to understand is the power of recommitment..... Old members keep Providing help..... And people should learn to PH with spare money not life savings or borrowed money...... As per shutting down...... You can not stop MMM..... Our alerts still dey enter. MMM and GHW is here to stay..... Get used to it..... Alerts coming in from everywhere
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2017
oaroloye:

What happens if they SAY they paid, but DON'T?
??
Re: MMM: Benue Woman Commits Suicide by oaroloye(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2017
mizhefeh:
#COPIED
A Litre Of Kerosine Is #500.00
And A Litre Of Petro Is #145.00
Hmmm...
Don't You Think It's Cheaper To Cook With Petrol?, ...
I'm Just Asking Ni Oo.

Not in the long run.

But it must be much more exciting!

Actually, there is really a stove that uses Gasoline:THE COLEMAN STOVE.

There is an American man who devised a way to retrofit Gasoline engines to run off of WATER.

His name was STANLEY MEYER, and he was promised support to mass-produce his engines, if he could provide proof that his technology worked, by powering a car with it. He complied, and was immediately assassinated.

Unfortunately for the sponsors of the killers, Stanley Meyer's friends published their copies of his material to the Internet, where it is available to anyone interested.

In a nutshell, it is based on Electrolysis of Water to liberate Hydrogen Gas, and use it as fuel.

The type of Electrolysis taught in Schools is an inefficient process, using up more energy then it supplies.

Stanley Meyer's process uses SQUARE-WAVE PULSES, instead of DIRECT CURRENT, and does not separate the Electrolysis Products, contrary to what we are taught in School. The resulting "OXYHYROGEN" yields more energy than was used to create it- which conventional Oyinbo Science swears is "impossible."

The original discoverer of this process, YULL BROWN of Bulgaria, was assassinated the same year as Stanley Meyer (1998).

A number of Nigerian Schoolchildren in Lagos used a litre of Urine to run a generator for five hours in 2011/2012.

I am not greatly surprised- and even predicted so, at the time- that they would never be heard from again, and their achievement would be discarded and forgotten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#MMMGONE Trending On Twitter / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.