Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide (8411 Views)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by collinspays: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Have come at a time Nigerians are going thru economic recession to make only the smart ones richer...
Not many have seen it as an opportunity yet but only the smart ones

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who wants 0.03btc and a $50 sign up bonus? Check my Signature. Register and Pm me on
09064478817 watsapp . Registration closes 26th January 2017.
Better hurry.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by dutch4u(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
A great platform

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by dutch4u(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
GHW is simply the best

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by kennyonthrone(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
nobody can stop uss people are getting help massively now kudos to d admins

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by adeabi: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
kennyonthrone:
nobody can stop uss people are getting help massively now kudos to d admins

GHW IS UNSTOPPABLE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided Why are you lying to gullible Nigerians? GHW has Crashed and you know it...for instance I was matched to Ph 1n 2days...My brother GH since 4days no show!!....so, what's your deal?
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
STOP CREATING STUPID THREADS
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Uppercut: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Assuming GHW was having issues or there's just one participant that lost money in the platform and these people started this madness of GHW crashing soon, it could have been a somehow justifiable. But they chose to bring down a platform that immunes her participants to recession. The attack was utterly provocative and needless. They forgot that people's money are at stake. There are more pressing issues to focus on in Nigeria than GHW. All of them must suffer loss, even the admins that ban people who share there testimonies of the great platform here. Their conscience will prick them till they meet their own doom.
I equally blame the participants too. You should be dedicated to a system that hasn't failed you. Even when it is obvious that this attack is unwarranted and sponsored, some of us won't still go about our normal PH and GH. Let us shame these venomous hearts and enemies of progress and take GHW to an enviable level where even Seun would be tempted to register and PH on the platform. You haven't lost your money and you haven't seen anyone who has. So, what's the hullabaloo and panic about?
Carry on with your PH and GH orders and shame enemies of progress.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by adeabi: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
My downline just got paid oooooo, Ghw is healthy and strong

6 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Macchiavelli(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
I haven't being rematched since 7th march.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by dutch4u(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Macchiavelli:
Why Nigeria lack the habit of reading? It has been stated clearly that they are working on backlogs. Once they are done everrything will back to normal.
I you are not sure of this platorm, kindly back out once u get ur money because nobody has ever lost a single cent on this platform

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by 2kass(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Got paid today.... Why are people saying that GHW has crashed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by donaldking10: 12:23am On Mar 11, 2017
let us all put hands together and send this message to ghw support.

SUBJECT: How to stop creation of multiple fake accounts.

Noticed that some wicked people have been creating multiple fake accounts in order to crash our lovely ghw. So, i suggest you guys try to figure out a way to stop this. Maybe by making it compulsory for people to register under a referrer, and any referrer whose down line refuses to fulfil his or her pledges would have 50% deducted from their credibility score. That way it would discourage people from uploading their referal links everywhere. Thanks, and looking forward to your reply.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 6:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Uppercut:
Assuming GHW was having issues or there's just one participant that lost money in the platform and these people started this madness of GHW crashing soon, it could have been a somehow justifiable. But they chose to bring down a platform that immunes her participants to recession. The attack was utterly provocative and needless. They forgot that people's money are at stake. There are more pressing issues to focus on in Nigeria than GHW. All of them must suffer loss, even the admins that ban people who share there testimonies of the great platform here. Their conscience will prick them till they meet their own doom.
I equally blame the participants too. You should be dedicated to a system that hasn't failed you. Even when it is obvious that this attack is unwarranted and sponsored, some of us won't still go about our normal PH and GH. Let us shame these venomous hearts and enemies of progress and take GHW to an enviable level where even Seun would be tempted to register and PH on the platform. You haven't lost your money and you haven't seen anyone who has. So, what's the hullabaloo and panic about?
Carry on with your PH and GH orders and shame enemies of progress.
Nothing lasts forever!

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 6:32am On Mar 11, 2017
2kass:
Got paid today.... Why are people saying that GHW has crashed.
undecidedLucky you, but it's good to know when to stop...BUT! If you think you're so sure of the system, put back all your money and let's talk in a month's time.
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2017
dutch4u:

Why Nigeria lack the habit of reading? It has been stated clearly that they are working on backlogs. Once they are done everrything will back to normal.
I you are not sure of this platorm, kindly back out once u get ur money because nobody has ever lost a single cent on this platform
Hehehhehe! How anyone can open their mouth and categorically rain bits and pieces of insults on Nigerians ...My dear, a lot of news and information +more and more changes would still be coming up,so get ready to read a whole lot of them, for I tell you, this house is going down!.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 6:47am On Mar 11, 2017
adeabi:
My downline just got paid oooooo, Ghw is healthy and strong
How about you?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by aishaladidi: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2017
so nairaland will rematch u, go to ur dashboard u are rematched
Macchiavelli:
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by sats: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
undecided Why are you lying to gullible Nigerians? GHW has Crashed and you know it...for instance I was matched to Ph 1n 2days...My brother GH since 4days no show!!....so, what's your deal?

Macchiavelli:

If both of you went to school then your education was a waste
Do you even know what 'backlog' means?

Ghw is still paying, I was paid so ... stfu

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by aishaladidi: 6:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Unfortunately Ghw has a license to last till 2022, and will be renewed, I don't think u can last that long
winterstorm:
undecidedLucky you, but it's good to know when to stop...BUT! If you think you're so sure of the system, put back all your money and let's talk in a month's time.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2017
donaldking10:
let us all put hands together and send this message to ghw support.

SUBJECT: How to stop creation of multiple fake accounts.

Noticed that some wicked people have been creating multiple fake accounts in order to crash our lovely ghw. So, i suggest you guys try to figure out a way to stop this. Maybe by making it compulsory for people to register under a referrer, and any referrer whose down line refuses to fulfil his or her pledges would have 50% deducted from their credibility score. That way it would discourage people from uploading their referal links everywhere. Thanks, and looking forward to your reply.
good idea...that would stop this plan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2017
sats:

If both of you went to school then your education was a waste
Do you even know what 'backlog' means?

Ghw is still paying, I was paid so ... stfu
Lol, I hear you, na today? We know your type...BUT since your Education is not wasted like mine,Put back your money and let's talk in a month's time....How about that?
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2017
I have been paid

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2017
aishaladidi:
Unfortunately Ghw has a license to last till 2022, and will be renewed, I don't think u can last that long
Lol if you like renew the license to Last till *Ameen, if people don't put their monies - it's over, and that's what is happening as we speak... so for someone to promote such site at the moment is selfish and inhumane..*nothing lasts forever *

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2017
winterstorm:
Lol if you like renew the license to Last till *Ameen, if people don't put their monies - it's over, and that's what is happening as we speak... so for someone to promote such site at the moment is selfish and inhumane..*nothing lasts forever *
Just see stupidity,
It's better you shut up.
cuz you just an Egyptian camel

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by borntosuccess(m): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2017
any one with a reliable dope paying (S) shld pls share
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2017
optimusmind:

Just see stupidity,
It's better you shut up.
cuz you just an Egyptian camel
..yes Sir!...but will make sure you don't get anymore Victims...In fact get ready.
Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by Francisayo(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Ponzihater has changed his name to winter storm....
Nawa for all these jobless animals o.....
I don't even know y people respond to all these children of hates.....
Leave dem and focus on ur business, render them useless,the more u respond d more you are making dem feel important......
Share ur testimonies and if he counter it don't do as if he's alive continue with ur testimony.......
They have been paid to do this so they will always talk
But I curse u this early morning that every human that finds joy in making people cry will neva find joy....
As for me and my family we stand for GHW...
Only peer to peer platform that I trust and is based on sustainability

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind Get Help Worldwide by winterstorm: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2017
Francisayo:
Ponzihater has changed his name to winter storm....
Nawa for all these jobless animals o.....
I don't even know y people respond to all these children of hates.....
Leave dem and focus on ur business, render them useless,the more u respond d more you are making dem feel important......
Share ur testimonies and if he counter it don't do as if he's alive continue with ur testimony.......
They have been paid to do this so they will always talk
But I curse u this early morning that every human that finds joy in making people cry will neva find joy....
As for me and my family we stand for GHW...
Only peer to peer platform that I trust and is based on sustainability
Ponzihater is Ponzihater, I am Winterstorm...am happy to know there is another person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Stand To Gain When You Register Your Business With CAC / How Safe Is NAIRAZ? / Learn These Top Two Skills And Be Free Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.