Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity (6702 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Godstraight:
Jonbellion,you are what I call the fortunate atheist,if you lived in a Muslim dominated country you type this shit(believe me),let's start with northern Nigeria ,The M.E ,Pakistan to the moderate ones like turkey no one you will rather live in,this is a religion that literal throw gays off the roof,behead non Muslims (atheist and Christian),the Christians are actually the most persecuted religious group in the past two years (where are these persecutors coming from?)predominantly Muslim countries ,why is that ,then why do group of I'd*it's shout "islamphpbia" when a religion that is responsible for many modern problems is called to reform,enlighten,like the others(Christianity, Judaism),I watch a video of these Isis it what full with comment of atheist saying stupid stuff like "Christian are just as bad" are you f*cking kidding me,it means most of you f*cking militant atheist see your hatred of religion as primary hatred for Christianity ,women march protesting trump in LA ,will not protest when young girls are married in the middle east oo,it seems you guys are also bigger hypocrite
you don't seem to understand my point
I am in no way supporting Islam
I'm just saying that christians ridicule other religions like Islam but when theirs is being put under scrutiny they start crying foul
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Typical of atheists...Insult christian while the islamic religion disripting world peace is left alone by them simply because they know allah is their master satan.

Pls, just state it that it is only christianity you want to bash, cos i wonder why you would overlook the death for apostasy law of islam.

Dont you get it by now? The christians that do terrible things never tell you that they did those things in the name of their religion. It's just like a group of people who are christians go rob a house and killed the occupant. If caught, they will never tell you it was done in the name of their God or the bible commands it. They will tell you they did it simply because of greed and laziness- thats what it is.

But muslims do evil and back it up with the quran. Heck, they even scream allahu akbaaar when perpetrating it. You really need to read their quran to see that all the evil they do are commanded in the book.
Any christian that takes mathew 11:12 and commits violence with it is obviously an illiterate like you. The verse is talking about THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, not earth. Maybe thats why no christian group has ever committed violence with it.

Mathew 11:12

From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

What about the right to have sex with 2 month old babies?

Whatever you see in the bible is either taken out of context. Maybe thats why no christian commits evil using those verses.

But muslims know too well that the commands in the quran are for all times, mostly for this period. Thats why they are on a rampage. I wonder why i would take a verse out of context then go blow myself up alongside innocent people.
Mr man show me where I supported Islam in this write up. What I am simply saying is that it's hypocrisy for an islamophobe like yourself to constantly attack Islam and start complaining when YOUR religion is being ridiculed. Both religions are bullcrap.Islam is a collection of ideas and beliefs, and, like all religions, should be criticized by rational people. When dislike of Islam takes the form of mindless irrational hatred based on cultural stereotypes, however, it becomes Islamophobia which btw is exactly what you christians notably your moniker portrays
Are you seeing now that criticising Islam and islamophobia are NOT the same thing

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by GoodMuyis(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonbellion:
l

OK we don here, the management will look into that
Are you ready to accept Jesus as Your Saviour
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Typical of atheists...Insult christian while the islamic religion disripting world peace is left alone by them simply because they know allah is their master satan.

Pls, just state it that it is only christianity you want to bash, cos i wonder why you would overlook the death for apostasy law of islam.

Dont you get it by now? The christians that do terrible things never tell you that they did those things in the name of their religion. It's just like a group of people who are christians go rob a house and killed the occupant. If caught, they will never tell you it was done in the name of their God or the bible commands it. They will tell you they did it simply because of greed and laziness- thats what it is.

But muslims do evil and back it up with the quran. Heck, they even scream allahu akbaaar when perpetrating it. You really need to read their quran to see that all the evil they do are commanded in the book.
Any christian that takes mathew 11:12 and commits violence with it is obviously an illiterate like you. The verse is talking about THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, not earth. Maybe thats why no christian group has ever committed violence with it.

From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

Whatever you see in the bible is either taken out of context. Maybe thats why no christian commits evil using those verses.

But muslims know too well that the commands in the quran are for all times, mostly for this period. Thats why they are on a rampage. I wonder why i would take a verse out of context then go blow myself up alongside innocent people.
baba you are too much for these guys.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Godstraight(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonbellion:
you don't seem to understand my point
I am in no way supporting Islam
I'm just saying that christians ridicule other religions like Islam but when theirs is being put under scrutiny they start crying foul
I don't see Christians rediculing Hindus,Buddhist why is this ,there is a research about the most persecuted religious group in the world and there are Christians and other religious minorities in the middle east,and the muslim world,and you are complaining about Christians persecuting Muslims, and site examples on the internet?anti-muslim thrends in nairaland,go to YouTube and see religious persecution if you want to protest them rather stop being an hypocrite,I repeat you atheist can't live in Muslim dominated countries
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by felixomor: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

But muslims know too well that the commands in the quran are for all times, mostly for this period. Thats why they are on a rampage. I wonder why i would take a verse out of context then go blow myself up a longside innocent people.

Well said.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
[s]Typical of atheists...Insult christian while the islamic religion disripting world peace is left alone by them simply because they know allah is their master satan.

But muslims know too well that the commands in the quran are for all times, mostly for this period. Thats why they are on a rampage. I wonder why i would take a verse out of context then go blow myself up alongside innocent people.[/s]
Mr man
Groups like the Hindu Tamil Tigers have undertaken some 400 suicide bombings, the Japanese Kamikaze wereShinto/Buddhists not to mention Christians have carried out suicide attacks on behalf of the Popular Front For the Liberation Of Palestine ( Robert F. Kennedy was murdered by a Christian Palestinian)
Why don't you condemn aerial bombing which rubbles entire nations and is mostly employed by christians and Jews and causes far more collateral damage. Is it actually worse than suicide bombing. Have your ever condemned Israel's constant war with Palestine.
Did you condemn Christian president George Bushs invasion of Iraq with the accusation of them harboring WMDs and none of the sort was found. He said god told him to
Israel has used Palestinian civilians as human shields at least 1200 times. Dude it is better to call a spade a spade and criticise religion fairly than being an islamophobe
You are an islamophobe that is different from the actual criticism of Islam
Saying things like all Muslims are terrorists and the ones that aren't are not yet activated is extremely stupid and myopic of you
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Godstraight:
I don't see Christians rediculing Hindus,Buddhist why is this ,there is a research about the most persecuted religious group in the world and there are Christians and other religious minorities in the middle east,and the muslim world,and you are complaining about Christians persecuting Muslims, and site examples on the internet?anti-muslim thrends in nairaland,go to YouTube and see religious persecution if you want to protest them rather stop being an hypocrite,I repeat you atheist can't live in Muslim dominated countries
why are you not understanding this thing na
A christian like alBHAGADI says all Muslims are potential terrorists.Islam is a collection of ideas and beliefs, and, like all religions, should be criticized by rational people. When dislike of Islam takes the form of mindless irrational hatred based on cultural stereotypes, however, it becomes Islamophobia
Are you seeing the diffence
No athiest has made such an idiotic generalisation of all christians because of what a few did
You can criticise the region religion without being a bigot
That's what I mean
I can say the religion of Islam is primitive and backward and needs a reformation
It becomes stupid when I start to say all muslins are rapists terrorists because Mohammed was one
And that is exactly what the christians do
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Godstraight(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
jonbellion:
why are you not understanding this thing na
A christian like alBHAGADI says all Muslims are potential terrorists.Islam is a collection of ideas and beliefs, and, like all religions, should be criticized by rational people. When dislike of Islam takes the form of mindless irrational hatred based on cultural stereotypes, however, it becomes Islamophobia
Are you seeing the diffence
No athiest has made such an idiotic generalisation of all christians because of what a few did
You can criticise the region religion without being a bigot
That's what I mean
I can say the religion of Islam is primitive and backward and needs a reformation
It becomes stupid when I start to say all muslins are rapists terrorists because Mohammed was one
And that is exactly what the christians do
at the end it doesn't matter, there is someone out there being killed because of his believe in the Muslim world, whether you like or not ,what I want is just a peaceful world ,and most of our problem stern from the Muslim world ,I don't care whatever maltreated you think they receive you receive "200fold" whatever persecution you think they receive,whatever nonsense "islamphobia" you think they get,no not all Muslims are bad,only fools will say that ,my current roommate is a Muslim and he is the coolest guy I know,but the heat is on them because they need to fix their shit,imagine a world without Isis,a Nigeria without bokoharam?,Bros reason na now
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Religion is shiit. Close thread.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Scalord: 12:34am On Jan 27, 2017
johnydon22:
When something worth protesting happens and you would expect Muslims to protest - none of them ever will. take for instance the incessant killing by Extreme Islamic terrorist groups like BH, ISIL and others, the murder of Charley Hebdo and countless others. no Muslim was seen in the street demonstrating their strong disapproval of such actions.

but when a cartoon of Muhammed was Drawn, even muslims in Nigeria protested such trivial matter as drawing a cartoon of a long dead man..

The rightly placed fear people feel for Islam and Muslims is very well placed since no muslim has demonstrated that they don't secretly support the actions of the Jihadists.

so forgive us when we feel fearful near you, you have not given us any reason to feel otherwise.

Religious folks.. instead of all these banters, mistrust, anger and killings in d name of your Gods, why dont you just talk to your Gods: Yahwey and Allah (recall how battle ready they are in the holy books) and beg them to slug it out and prove for once who is truly supreme..they can even extend the immortal combat to oda gods- Odin, Ra, Zeus, Budha.. etc while d devil being a common enemy can be d umpire..Then the winner can confisticate the flocks of the loser and the whole world can finally fall behind one God and we can all have a happy ending.. i think it makes perfect sense.. dont ya?
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Scalord: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Scalord:

Religious folks.. instead of all these banters, mistrust, anger and killings in d name of your Gods, why dont you just talk to your Gods: Yahwey and Allah (recall how battle ready they are in the holy books) and beg them to slug it out and prove for once who is truly supreme..they can even extend the immortal combat to oda gods- Odin, Ra, Zeus, Budha.. etc while d devil being a common enemy can be d umpire..Then the winner can confisticate the flocks of the loser and the whole world can finally fall behind one God and we can all have a happy ending.. i think it makes perfect sense.. dont ya?

But i guess instead of seeing the sense in this proposal and getting to talk your respective Gods, you would be looking for the opportunity to eat me raw.. lool
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 4:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Godstraight:
at the end it doesn't matter, there is someone out there being killed because of his believe in the Muslim world, whether you like or not ,what I want is just a peaceful world ,and most of our problem stern from the Muslim world ,I don't care whatever maltreated you think they receive you receive "200fold" whatever persecution you think they receive,whatever nonsense "islamphobia" you think they get,no not all Muslims are bad,only fools will say that ,my current roommate is a Muslim and he is the coolest guy I know,but the heat is on them because they need to fix their shit,imagine a world without Isis,a Nigeria without bokoharam?,Bros reason na now
but do you realise the terrorists also wreak havoc on Muslims too
How then would the christians justify this
In the old testament the christian God commanded his followers to commit mass genocide. if they also started killing there fellow isrealites would you say they were given such instructions from God
I am not a muslim I have a lot of problems with the religion
Things like:
Sharia law
The way women are treated
Apostasy laws
scientific absurdities in the Quran
Mohammed's phedophilia
Violence
And condemnation of unbelievers to eternal damnation
But when it comes to terrorism it's just sheer hypocrisy because these people also terrorise the same Muslims you claim they get their commands from
Don't be a hypocrite like the christians. The christians justify the old testament but the have the right to be talking bullshit about Islam and terrorism
Isreal have been at war with Palestine. They have used over 1200 Palestinians as human shields in that case it's for political reasons but when a terrorist idiot takes lives even of fellow Muslims he's doing it in the name of thier religion
If christians want to critise Islam I have no problem with that of only they can call a spade a spade and critise thier religious absurdities when need be. Jesus said he didn't come to being peace but a sword. Do you realise from that single bible verse a radical christian group can come along
There was an elderly woman being stoned for being a witch by christians. You don't see the NL christians on such thread. But I can bet that if it was a Muslim that did such they would be foaming over the mouth of how Islam supports such
Haba na
This is hypocrisy
Look at the comments of a christian idiot on that thread. Religion is bad because it is the umbrella that all these lunatics hide under to commit despicable acts. But its not like that for the christians. They look at the whole thing as religious supremacy.... Who has the better imaginary friend proving once again that religion divides more than it unites

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

1 Share

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jcross19: 5:37am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

Islam like Christianity is a shitty religion!! Both religions are for cunts!!

But if you think boko haram represents Islam and you don't think kkk or the crusaders represents Christianity, then you are a hypocrite!!

Islam teaches violence, Christianity teaches violence, some/most Muslims are violent, some/most Christians are violent, that is the truth, there is no difference between you two except Muslims cause more mayhem than Christians, but they both cause mayhems! You can't overlook the stupidity of one, you must consider them both.. Bullshit religions!
can you please bring out your evidence about the teaching violence in christiandom or you are the hypocrite. No matter what you say that can never change what fate that will be fall on you. Deny God existent that's your choice. Most christians are violent? Ah christians that leave their churches for muslims to make use of it in the time of their fasting! Can a muslim leave their mosque for christian? Huh? Tb joshua feed the muslims, gave them money and many other things which islamic organisation or imam can do that? Infact some people are not different from stone or living dead man because hatred have consume their soul, they are hollow and dead.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Godstraight(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
but do you realise the terrorists also wreak havoc on Muslims too
How then would the christians justify this
In the old testament the christian God commanded his followers to commit mass genocide. if they also started killing there fellow isrealites would you say they were given such instructions from God
I am not a muslim I have a lot of problems with the religion
Things like:
Sharia law
The way women are treated
Apostasy laws
scientific absurdities in the Quran
Mohammed's phedophilia
Violence
And condemnation of unbelievers to eternal damnation
But when it comes to terrorism it's just sheer hypocrisy because these people also terrorise the same Muslims you claim they get their commands from
Don't be a hypocrite like the christians. The christians justify the old testament but the have the right to be talking bullshit about Islam and terrorism
Isreal have been at war with Palestine. They have used over 1200 Palestinians as human shields in that case it's for political reasons but when a terrorist idiot takes lives even of fellow Muslims he's doing it in the name of thier religion
If christians want to critise Islam I have no problem with that of only they can call a spade a spade and critise thier religious absurdities when need be. Jesus said he didn't come to being peace but a sword. Do you realise from that single bible verse a radical christian group can come along
There was an elderly woman being stoned for being a witch by christians. You don't see the NL christians on such thread. But I can bet that if it was a Muslim that did such they would be foaming over the mouth of how Islam supports such
Haba na
This is hypocrisy
Look at the comments of a christian idiot on that thread. Religion is bad because it is the umbrella that all these lunatics hide under to commit despicable acts. But its not like that for the christians. They look at the whole thing as religious supremacy.... Who has the better imaginary friend proving once again that religion divides more than it unites

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
you are still dancing round the bush am not seeing the Christian Isis, the Christian bokoharam,you keep talking about Christians critizing Islam,you forget Muslims who are killing christain s in the middle east ,so you want to turn a blind eye to that?,or are you going to deny the persecution of Christians in the middle east,do you know that Christianity wds once the biggest religion in the middle east,do you know that middle east Christians are a dying breed?even refugees going to Europe are throwing Christians into the sea on their way to Rome,and you talking hypocrisy the real one would when Christians start killing the Muslim back like that evangelist in kano,I doubt you even give a f*ck right?and you want them not to criticize Muslims because of the old testament ,when they are killed and displaced they should fight back ,because one comfortable atheist somewhere think it is islamophobia?baba make I hear word
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Godstraight(m): 7:49am On Jan 27, 2017
jcross19:
can you please bring out your evidence about the teaching violence in christiandom or you are the hypocrite. No matter what you say that can never change what fate that will be fall on you. Deny God existent that's your choice. Most christians are violent? Ah christians that leave their churches for muslims to make use of it in the time of their fasting! Can a muslim leave their mosque for christian? Huh? Tb joshua feed the muslims, gave them money and many other things which islamic organisation or imam can do that? Infact some people are not different from stone or living dead man because hatred have consume their soul, they are hollow and dead.
most of them don't have sense,think being an atheist makes them intelligent ,Christians are just as violent yet they don't want to leave in the middle east,northern Nigeria,this why I am not surprise by bullcrat anymore
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2017
jcross19:
That's my problem with you Christians, you don't even know your Bible.. well let me put to you some violent passages your useless buybull teaches.. you'll probably say "old testament" or "out of context".. fucking hypocrites..

[b] It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said Thou shall not kill. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses (Joshua 6). In Judges 21 He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife!

Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 & Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9). This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person.

Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK. If more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself. Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven: For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it (Matthew 19:12). I don’t know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their privates.
[/b]
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by johnydon22(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

it seems you don't understand deeply my reasons for suspending judgement

I suspend judgements till I study wide enough on something and not just "scratch the surface with Google and make your conclusion" kinda thing most Nairaland theists and atheists seems to engage and encourage

so far that's my stance BUT it may change as I study it more deeply, I have lots of PDF files on it on my iPad and have read a lot but not - on a personal level - enough to make my final stance and to buttress my point further i recommended a book for you showing i study wide and not narrow

I'm now gone past the time I try to argue to Win, I now argue to learn although its still more fun arguing to win and I still engage in it grin but I've derived some level of emotional maturity since I ignored winning for learning

I hope I'm clear enough
you are growing up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2017
Godstraight:
most of them don't have sense,think being an atheist makes them intelligent ,Christians are just as violent yet they don't want to leave in the middle east,northern Nigeria,this why I am not surprise by bullcrat anymore

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2017
Godstraight:
you are still dancing round the bush am not seeing the Christian Isis, the Christian bokoharam,you keep talking about Christians critizing Islam,you forget Muslims who are killing christain s in the middle east ,so you want to turn a blind eye to that?,or are you going to deny the persecution of Christians in the middle east,do you know that Christianity wds once the biggest religion in the middle east,do you know that middle east Christians are a dying breed?even refugees going to Europe are throwing Christians into the sea on their way to Rome,and you talking hypocrisy the real one would when Christians start killing the Muslim back like that evangelist in kano,I doubt you even give a f*ck right?and you want them not to criticize Muslims because of the old testament ,when they are killed and displaced they should fight back ,because one comfortable atheist somewhere think it is islamophobia?baba make I hear word
where did I say...
* sigh *
Facepalm
There are also christian terrorist groups like the lords chosen army in Uganda and the klu klux klan. But that's not the point. I never said christians are more violent than Muslims I never said they should not challenge Islam. Islam as a religion like i have bag saying is backward in basically every aspect if human affairs I am just saying its hypocrisy to link all.muslims to terrorism and then make all manner of excuses when it is pointed out that christians have committed such too.Christians have carried out suicide attacks on behalf of the Popular Front For the Liberation Of Palestine ( Robert F. Kennedy was murdered by a Christian Palestinian)
Why don't you condemn aerial bombing which rubbles entire nations and is mostly employed by christians and Jews and causes far more collateral damage. Is it actually worse than suicide bombing. Have your ever condemned Israel's constant war with Palestine.
Did you condemn Christian president George Bushs invasion of Iraq with the accusation of them harboring WMDs and none of the sort was found.
For the last time it is not a bad thing to speak against Islam and it's backward views. It however is a bad thing to
-shove all Muslims in the sane category
And
-rationalise with the most ridiculous things when it is pointed out that your religion has been guilty of such if not worse
I condemn the killing of christians in the middle east by Muslims. Do you realise that in the West much of these incidents also happen and are carried out by islamophobic people towards Muslims but the media never focuses on such. This is the fucking hypocrisy I'm talking about. If you still don't get my point after I've broken it down like this them I don't know what to tell you again
You can criticise Islam without being an islamophobe
How is this hard to understand
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Godstraight(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
you have started your rubbish you know the answer to what you just posted okay,give me videos of Christians killing homosexual ,witches ,atheist ,killing people who fornicate ,killing false prophet. killing whatever group, these commands are NOT ,for Christians and you know it well,first according to your definition I want you to define Christianity u know you. Could actually point this out as Judaism terrorism,I repeat why would you not live in the middle east and northern Nigeria
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2017
Godstraight:
you have started your rubbish you know the answer to what you just posted okay,give me videos of Christians killing homosexual ,witches ,atheist ,killing people who fornicate ,killing false prophet. killing whatever group, these commands are NOT ,for Christians and you know it well,first according to your definition I want you to define Christianity u know you. Could actually point this out as Judaism terrorism,I repeat why would you not live in the middle east and northern Nigeria

Christians stoning a "witch" : https://www.nairaland.com/3594638/elderly-woman-accused-witchcraft-beaten

Christian terrorist group ku klux klan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcXiUclebV8

What else? Are you going to use the no true Scots fallacy?
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Godstraight(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
where did I say...
* sigh *
Facepalm
There are also christian terrorist groups like the lords chosen army in Uganda and the klu klux klan. But that's not the point. I never said christians are more violent than Muslims I never said they should not challenge Islam. Islam as a religion like i have bag saying is backward in basically every aspect if human affairs I am just saying its hypocrisy to link all.muslims to terrorism and then make all manner of excuses when it is pointed out that christians have committed such too.Christians have carried out suicide attacks on behalf of the Popular Front For the Liberation Of Palestine ( Robert F. Kennedy was murdered by a Christian Palestinian)
Did you condemn Christian president George Bushs invasion of Iraq with the accusation of them harboring WMDs and none of the sort was found.
For the last time it is not a bad thing to speak against Islam and it's backward views. It however is a bad thing to
-shove all Muslims in the sane category
And
-rationalise with the most ridiculous things when it is pointed out that your religion has been guilty of such if not worse
I condemn the killing of christians in the middle east by Muslims. Do you realise that in the West much of these incidents also happen and are carried out by islamophobic people towards Muslims but the media never focuses on such. This is the fucking hypocrisy I'm talking about. If you still don't get my point after I've broken it down like this them I don't know what to tell you again
You can criticise Islam without being an islamophobe
How is this hard to understand
do you the US is secular country I really do know how the his action is to be blame on christainity rather than the USA, am not saying all Muslims are bad,I am just saying the so called islamphobia you saying they get from Muslim is nothing compare to the treatment and killings,they give Christains ,look at countries with most Christians like USA ,Brazil Russia or even southern Nigeria ,do seriously think these muslim would get killed for their religion?,but they give exactly the same treatment to other people ,yes you say christains should not critize them because they have old testament verses that are violent ,I didn't remember quoting the Quran, I only said they do violent then screening Allah is god,they are violent places in very text ,does the old testament form the Christian doctrine?,from the best of my knowledge, NO ,it is called followers of Christ ,you should get that right,then again are Christians perfect ?hell NO,just that I think the Muslim folks are a bigger problem ,I prefer the elimination of religion all together
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

Christians stoning a "witch" : https://www.nairaland.com/3594638/elderly-woman-accused-witchcraft-beaten

I cant believe that dude though
He's being bias
None of the religions are right
Islam and Christianity have bleeped up
Both of them have their fair share of violence
Or hasn't he observed christian hate speech
When hate speech is said it actually shows your views towards the person and what you wish you would be able to do. I saw a video of a christian pastor wishing they could build a wall put all the homosexuals on the other side and electrocute them. I honestly do not see the diffewnce between such a person and an ISIS militant
The thing is that if the Abrahamic God approved of all these things christians wouldn't have anything to say against it
The proof of already there when they try and justify the old testament cool

1 Like

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jcross19: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

That's my problem with you Christians, you don't even know your Bible.. well let me put to you some violent passages your useless buybull teaches.. you'll probably say "old testament" or "out of context".. fucking hypocrites..

[b] It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said Thou shall not kill. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses (Joshua 6). In Judges 21 He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife!

Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 & Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9). This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person.

Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK. If more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself. Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven: For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it (Matthew 19:12). I don’t know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their privates.
[/b]
yes you played to my trap. I have been waiting for you to quote those verses for me sir!!!!! Now you are talking about christians right please can you tell me where the name christian was derived from, where were they first called such? why they called them that? That will heal you from ignorant illness.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Godstraight(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

I get the witch memo ,but the kkk is getting lame they are a racist organisation that doesn't even function ,and the USA didn't declare them a terrorist organisation ,that was why they were allowed to be public,racial segregation ended in the 60's and geuss what when was the last time you saw these guys in the roof,okay since you want to do this ,kindly google,"video Muslims don't want to see,"Isis killing of Christians "," Muslim killing of homosexuals",
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Godstraight(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
I cant believe that dude though
He's being bias
None of the religions are right
Islam and Christianity have bleeped up
Both of them have their fair share of violence
Or hasn't he observed christian hate speech
When hate speech is said it actually shows your views towards the person and what you wish you would be able to do. I saw a video of a christian pastor wishing they could build a wall put all the homosexuals on the other side and electrocute them. I honestly do not see the diffewnce between such a person and an ISIS militant
The thing is that if the Abrahamic God approved of all these things christians wouldn't have anything to say against it
The proof of already there when they try and justify the old testament cool
dude don't get me wrong,I don't fancy Christianity ,but I hate when people islamphobia, I. Just wonder why they don't shout christainphobia,when Christians are being killed in the middle east,he called Christian hypocrite for critizicing Muslims ,you mean their group should be attacked and they should do nothing ,where was Islamphobia when an evangelist was killed in the north
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by alBHAGDADI: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
Mr man
Groups like the Hindu Tamil Tigers have undertaken some 400 suicide bombings, the Japanese Kamikaze wereShinto/Buddhists not to mention Christians have carried out suicide attacks on behalf of the Popular Front For the Liberation Of Palestine ( Robert F. Kennedy was murdered by a Christian Palestinian)
Pls provide your source concerning Hindu and Shinto groups. Did the so-called Christians tell you that they did those attacks in the name of their religion as commanded by their scriptures or they did it due to political reasons? Pls, learn to reason like a literate.
jonbellion:

Did you condemn Christian president George Bushs invasion of Iraq with the accusation of them harboring WMDs and none of the sort was found. He said god told him to
Israel has used Palestinian civilians as human shields at least 1200 times. Dude it is better to call a spade a spade and criticise religion fairly than being an islamophobe
You don't seem to know the difference between religious war and war between nations. Those nations that go about bombing others can never tell you that they did it because the bible commands it. As a matter of fact, the Bible condemns it. If Bush said god told him to go bomb Iraq, does that mean that he was talking about YAHWEH? Couldn't he have been talking about Allah aka Satan? Now, where in the Bible book did God tell him to go bomb Iraq?

Israel is a nation that had to defend itself from Islamic terrorists who hide under Palestine to wreck havoc on them. That's the same way Nigeria will defend itself if Cameroun. dares to make a move. Mind you, Palestinians are the o se using babies and women as shield.

jonbellion:

You are an islamophobe that is different from the actual criticism of Islam
Saying things like all Muslims are terrorists and the ones that aren't are not yet activated is extremely stupid and myopic of you
Are you Muslim or an atheist? Perhaps, you are just a Satanist in Atheist clothing.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Godstraight:
I get the witch memo ,but the kkk is getting lame they are a racist organisation that doesn't even function ,and the USA didn't declare them a terrorist organisation ,that was why they were allowed to be public,racial segregation ended in the 60's and geuss what when was the last time you saw these guys in the roof,okay since you want to do this ,kindly google,"video Muslims don't want to see,"Isis killing of Christians "," Muslim killing of homosexuals",
So you're basically saying "let's ignore the witch incident that happened 3days ago", and "old violence doesn't count", do you know the history of Christianity? How Christianity became popular especially among blacks? Slavery and violence, read your history book.

There is no lesser evil, evil is evil, Islam and Christianity are both evil! You can't paint Muslims black and protect Christians, that's bullshit
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2017
Godstraight:
dude don't get me wrong,I don't fancy Christianity ,but I hate when people islamphobia, I. Just wonder why they don't shout christainphobia,when Christians are being killed in the middle east,he called Christian hypocrite for critizicing Muslims ,you mean their group should be attacked and they should do nothing ,where was Islamphobia when an evangelist was killed in the north
Nobody is protecting Muslims and their terrorist acts, we are basically saying, you can't go around constituting violence and at the same time insulting and calling Islam violent, I remember anas09 saying that what Muslims do to homosexuals is GOOD.. This is a Christian supporting the Muslim terrorist act that pleases her, but will go about criticizing the ones she don't like..

Christians are the most hateful, 89% Christians are hateful beings, am saying this with experience, on the other hand, upto 75% Muslims are hateful, and maybe violent.. All the hate speeches against homos and atheists made on the internet are almost all by Christians..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Godstraight(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

Nobody is protecting Muslims and their terrorist acts, we are basically saying, you can't go around constituting violence and at the same time insulting and calling Islam violent, I remember anas09 saying that what Muslims do to homosexuals is GOOD.. This is a Christian supporting the Muslim terrorist act that pleases her, but will go about criticizing the ones she don't like..

Christians are the most hateful, 89% Christians are hateful beings, am saying this with experience, on the other hand, upto 75% Muslims are hateful, and maybe violent.. All the hate speeches against homos and atheists made on the internet are almost all by Christians..
oh wait Christians are now the violent ones now?
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Godstraight(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

am so sorry,but that guy response ehh ,laugh wan kill me.Na was oh,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If There Was No Religion / Seun, Come And See Witches O / Why you don't need a spiritual father or mother!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.