Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity (6699 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

Nobody is protecting Muslims and their terrorist acts, we are basically saying, you can't go around constituting violence and at the same time insulting and calling Islam violent, I remember anas09 saying that what Muslims do to homosexuals is GOOD.. This is a Christian supporting the Muslim terrorist act that pleases her, but will go about criticizing the ones she don't like..

Christians are the most hateful, 89% Christians are hateful beings, am saying this with experience, on the other hand, upto 75% Muslims are hateful, and maybe violent.. All the hate speeches against homos and atheists made on the internet are almost all by Christians..
this is the point over been trying to make
I didn't see any of these muslim bashing christians like alBHAGADI and his crew condemning the act of their fellow christians stoning a helpless old woman. I swear if it was a muslim that did that they would be masturbating all over that thread. This is the hypocrisy I'm pointing out
One christian idiot even quoted the bible verse "suffer not a witch to live"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2017
jcross19:
yes you played to my trap. I have been waiting for you to quote those verses for me sir!!!!! Now you are talking about christians right please can you tell me where the name christian was derived from, where were they first called such? why they called them that? That will heal you from ignorant illness.
I thought you all said, God is one? You believe in the trinity, which means Jesus is God? So basically, Jesus also created the world right? Since he is God..

Let's say yes, Christians follow Christ..

Then why do you still pay tithe that is from the old testament?

I thought you all said God is unchangeable, so are you admitting that the psychopathic god of the old testament evolved and changed? Since Jesus is God, he was the one who gave those commands above.. Oh, lets say yahweh did, is it not yahweh you worship? So are you saying yahweh is an idiot, and that Jesus is better than yahweh (which means Jesus is not god)??
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by alBHAGDADI: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
why are you not understanding this thing na
A christian like alBHAGADI says all Muslims are potential terrorists.Islam is a collection of ideas and beliefs, and, like all religions, should be criticized by rational people. When dislike of Islam takes the form of mindless irrational hatred based on cultural stereotypes, however, it becomes Islamophobia
Are you seeing the diffence
No athiest has made such an idiotic generalisation of all christians because of what a few did
You can criticise the region religion without being a bigot
That's what I mean
I can say the religion of Islam is primitive and backward and needs a reformation
It becomes stupid when I start to say all muslins are rapists terrorists because Mohammed was one
And that is exactly what the christians do
You are just going back and fory without saying anything meaningful.

We generalise Muslims simply because their book orders them to live in particular way that terrorises the whole world. Any Muslim not living his life in that manner is said to be a friend of Jews and Christian, definitely not Muslim cos the Quran hates those people. Pls don't make me start to bring out those verses.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Richirich713: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

So you're basically saying "let's ignore the witch incident that happened 3days ago", and "old violence doesn't count", do you know the history of Christianity? How Christianity became popular especially among blacks? Slavery and violence, read your history book.

There is no lesser evil, evil is evil, Islam and Christianity are both evil! You can't paint Muslims black and protect Christians, that's bullshit

All that tells us is that "evil" has been done by people who professed belief in Jesus and his teachings. That doesn't mean Jesus teaches his followers to do evil, people who claimed to follow him did evil.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You are just going back and fory without saying anything meaningful.

We generalise Muslims simply because their book orders them to live in particular way that terrorises the whole world. Any Muslim not living his life in that manner is said to be a friend of Jews and Christian, definitely not Muslim cos the Quran hates those people. Pls don't make me start to bring out those verses.
But the Bible also orders you to kill, so why do you not generalise that all Christians are also terrorists?
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jcross19: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

I thought you all said, God is one? You believe in the trinity, which means Jesus is God? So basically, Jesus also created the world right? Since he is God..

Let's say yes, Christians follow Christ..

Then why do you still pay tithe that is from the old testament?

I thought you all said God is unchangeable, so are you admitting that the psychopathic god of the old testament evolved and changed? Since Jesus is God, he was the one who gave those commands above.. Oh, lets say yahweh did, is it not yahweh you worship? So are you saying yahweh is an idiot, and that Jesus is better than yahweh (which means Jesus is not god)??
I understand your pain okay!!!now you talk about christianity which is the basic of our argument now during that time you quoted is there any evidence that show that those old testaments were christians because we are talking about christians.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2017
jcross19:
I understand your pain okay!!!now you talk christian which is the basic of our argument now during that you quoted is there any evidence that show that those old testaments were christians because we are talking about christians.
but as hopefullandlord pointed out you operate under divine command theory. Basically if God commanded such you wont see a problem with it. And Jesus is also god in the flesh right undecided. Which means he was always there even during the OT laws
Are you seeing how your religion has boxed itself into a tight hole
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2017
jcross19:
I understand your pain okay!!!now you talk about christianity which is the basic of our argument now during that time you quoted is there any evidence that show that those old testaments were christians because we are talking about christians.
OH so you're saying the old testament are not for Christians, are you also saying you don't worship yahweh /Jehovah (old testament god)?
And why do you pay tithe that is in the old testament if it is not for Christians? Just answer the Damn questions!
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

OH so you're saying the old testament are not for Christians, are you also saying you don't worship yahweh /Jehovah (old testament god)?
And why do you pay tithe that is in the old testament if it is not for Christians? Just answer the Damn questions!
lmao
The religion is the definition of confusion
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
lmao
The religion is the definition of confusion
grin
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2017
Richirich713:

All that tells us is that "evil" has been done by people who professed belief in Jesus and his teachings. That doesn't mean Jesus teaches his followers to do evil, people who claimed to follow him did evil.
Why do you all point out Jesus as your role model, and not god.. Are you saying Jesus is better than yahweh?
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jcross19: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
but as hopefullandlord pointed out you operate under divine command theory. Basically if God commanded such you wont see a problem with it. And Jesus is also god in the flesh right undecided. Which means he was always there even during the OT laws
Are you seeing how your religion has boxed itself into a tight hole
jesus said in mathew 5 vs 43 to 44-you have heard that it hath been said , thou shall love thy neighbour, and hate thy enemy---- can you see what he said now come and see he corrected them in verse 44 he said but I say unto you , love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. Please sorry I won't reply your mention any more . Remain bless !!!!.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Richirich713: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

Why do you all point out Jesus as your role model, and not god.. Are you saying Jesus is better than yahweh?

Following Jesus means u following God.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by alBHAGDADI: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

But the Bible also orders you to kill, so why do you not generalise that all Christians are also terrorists?
The Bible ordered the Israelite nation to kill their enemies. It didn't in anyway say Christians or people of other nations should kill their enemies, instead it said we should love and pray for our enemies.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Richirich713:

Following Jesus means u following God.
Then why do you all say the old testament is not for Christians? Abi the god of the old testament is not Yahweh?
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The Bible ordered the Israelite nation to kill their enemies. It didn't in anyway say Christians or people of other nations should kill their enemies, instead it said we should love and pray for our enemies.
Except these passages disagree..

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by alBHAGDADI: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

Except these passages disagree..

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Are you daft or something? It is now clear that atheist know nothing about the Bible and its history.

Those verses were laws of Moses given to the nation of ISRAEL as a CONSTITUTION, not meant for the rest of the world.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Are you daft or something? It is now clear that atheist know nothing about the Bible and its history.

Those verses were laws of Moses given to the nation of ISRAEL as a CONSTITUTION, not meant for the rest of the world.
So you are saying the ten commandments are not for the rest of the world but the Israelites alone?
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Good!
What right do you have to judge Islam when your god also commanded mass genocide and slaughter of innocents, causing mayhem in the land of Canaan. A land that was not thiers. Do you realise that if they were alive in the modern day you would be here condemning their acts. Please on this basis alone what is the difference between Yahweh and Allah. Jesus is still Yahweh right so he can't run out of this. You guys treat jesus asif he's nit Yahweh when he himself claimed to be Yahweh
The irony is that the Jewish, christian and muslim god are the sane deity
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

So you are saying the ten commandments are not for the rest of the world but the Israelites alone?
this is how they confuse themselves
This is what happens when you want to eat your cake and have it
I'm ready for this people today
I have some time on my hands
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
this is how they confuse themselves
This is what happens when you want to eat your cake and have it
I'm ready for this people today
I have some time on my hands
Lol, I know he'll probably not even answer the question.. That's how they behave, once you ask them difficult questions, they disappear into thin air grin
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Richirich713: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

Then why do you all say the old testament is not for Christians?

Becuz the old covenant was given specifically to the ancient isrealites and they lived in under a theocracy. We don't and becuz Jesus has came with the new covenant. The old testament evens says there will be a new covenant.

benzics:

Abi the god of the old testament is not Yahweh?

There's only one God.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by benzics(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2017
Richirich713:

Becuz the old covenant was given specifically to the ancient isrealites and they lived in under a theocracy. We don't and becuz Jesus has came with the new covenant. The old testament evens says there will be a new covenant.

There's only one God.
But you still pay tithe and follow the ten commandments?
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Richirich713: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

But you still pay tithe and follow the ten commandments?

Becuz Christians are required to follow the 10 commandments as its part of the new covenant.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by ScienceWatch: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
World wide, powerful bible scholars have agreed to one important thing contained in this amazing book called the Bible. They all agree that God is the giver of all life. They also agree that there is no such thing as "innocent people", all are sinners.

God is the giver of life and also takes life. God will order the killing of evil people to make way for His people. The wealth of the evil will be used to bless Gods people.

Who can stop it ?
benzics:

That's my problem with you Christians, you don't even know your Bible.. well let me put to you some violent passages your useless buybull teaches.. you'll probably say "old testament" or "out of context".. fucking hypocrites..

[b] It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said Thou shall not kill. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses (Joshua 6). In Judges 21 He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife!

Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 & Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9). This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person.

Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK. If more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself. Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven: For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it (Matthew 19:12). I don’t know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their privates.
[/b]
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Seun(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion, if you could instantly convert all Christians in the world to Islam or convert all Muslims to Christianity, which would you choose?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Seun:
jonbellion, if you could instantly convert all Christians in the world to Islam or convert all Muslims to Christianity, which would you choose?
lol none
Let them just be even more this
A world too saturated with either groups would be a disaster
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by rhektor(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Typical of atheists...Insult christian while the islamic religion disripting world peace is left alone by them simply because they know allah is their master satan.

Pls, just state it that it is only christianity you want to bash, cos i wonder why you would overlook the death for apostasy law of islam.

Dont you get it by now? The christians that do terrible things never tell you that they did those things in the name of their religion. It's just like a group of people who are christians go rob a house and killed the occupant. If caught, they will never tell you it was done in the name of their God or the bible commands it. They will tell you they did it simply because of greed and laziness- thats what it is.

But muslims do evil and back it up with the quran. Heck, they even scream allahu akbaaar when perpetrating it. You really need to read their quran to see that all the evil they do are commanded in the book.
Any christian that takes mathew 11:12 and commits violence with it is obviously an illiterate like you. The verse is talking about THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, not earth. Maybe thats why no christian group has ever committed violence with it.

Mathew 11:12

From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it.

What about the right to have sex with 2 month old babies?

Whatever you see in the bible is either taken out of context. Maybe thats why no christian commits evil using those verses.

But muslims know too well that the commands in the quran are for all times, mostly for this period. Thats why they are on a rampage. I wonder why i would take a verse out of context then go blow myself up alongside innocent people.

Now it is becoming obvious that majority of these self acclaimed nairaland atheists aren't atheists in the true/right sense of the word atheism but Muslims pretending to be atheists Seun inclusive. If not when the hawk has taken the chick of a hen what is the problem with human in birds fighting with birds? Why would a self acclaimed atheist be interested in what a christian has said about Islam and not those gibberish the islamists have be saying about Christianity? Now we can see them through and through. Keep hiding behind atheism
Ramdomperson , jonbellion , Oga Seun , Benzic & Co
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by alBHAGDADI: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
rhektor:

Now it is becoming obvious that majority of these self acclaimed nairaland atheists aren't atheists in the true/right sense of the word atheism but Muslims pretending to be atheists Seun inclusive. If not when the hawk has taken the chick of a hen what is the problem with human in birds fighting with birds? Why would a self acclaimed atheist be interested in what a christian has said about Islam and not those gibberish the islamists have be saying about Christianity? Now we can see them through and through. Keep hiding behind atheism
Most of them aren't even Muslims but Core Satanists who love to support anything that is against Christianity.

They claim that Christians persecute Gays just cos we preach against such abnormal act.
Pls, ask them to tell you if they have ever condemned Muslim ISIS for throwing Gays from skyscrapers and killing them.
When are they going to condemn Islamic kidnap of under age Christian or atheist girls and also pedophilia in Islam?
When are they going to tell Muslims to stage a protest against the terrorists that Muslims love to claim are giving islam a bad name?
When are they going to complain about how islam is given a preferential treatment of having their own private section that shields them from criticism?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
rhektor:

did you dev read what I wrote
Smh
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by jonbellion(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
[s]Most of them aren't even Muslims but Core Satanists who love to support anything that is against Christianity.

They claim that Christians persecute Gays just cos we preach against such abnormal act.
Pls, ask them to tell you if they have ever condemned Muslim ISIS for throwing Gays from skyscrapers and killing them.
When are they going to condemn Islamic kidnap of under age Christian or atheist girls and also pedophilia in Islam?
When are they going to tell Muslims to stage a protest against the terrorists that Muslims love to claim are giving islam a bad name?
When are they going to complain about how islam is given a preferential treatment of having their own private section that shields them from criticism?[/s]
bullshit
Show me where I favoured Islam or where I didn't criticise Islam in this post so I can take you seriously
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by rhektor(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
did you dev read what I wrote
Smh

What are you saying? Can anyone here please help him out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Inconsistencies Between Mathew And Luke? / If There Was No Religion / Seun, Come And See Witches O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.