Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity (6706 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by rhektor(m): 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
bullshit
Show me where I favoured Islam or where I didn't criticise Islam in this post so I can take you seriously

Even the headline betrayed you
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Olril18(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
johnydon22:
When something worth protesting happens and you would expect Muslims to protest - none of them ever will. take for instance the incessant killing by Extreme Islamic terrorist groups like BH, ISIL and others, the murder of Charley Hebdo and countless others. no Muslim was seen in the street demonstrating their strong disapproval of such actions.

but when a cartoon of Muhammed was Drawn, even muslims in Nigeria protested such trivial matter as drawing a cartoon of a long dead man..

The rightly placed fear people feel for Islam and Muslims is very well placed since no muslim has demonstrated that they don't secretly support the actions of the Jihadists.

so forgive us when we feel fearful near you, you have not given us any reason to feel otherwise.
if muslims are dat bad,i wonder why u havent been beheaded by yor Muslim neighbor or friend,cos I know u will av one...pls extend ur energy to do better things on d internet.
Re: Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity by Scalord: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
benzics:

That's my problem with you Christians, you don't even know your Bible.. well let me put to you some violent passages your useless buybull teaches.. you'll probably say "old testament" or "out of context".. fucking hypocrites..

[b] It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said Thou shall not kill. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses (Joshua 6). In Judges 21 He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife!

Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 & Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9). This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person.

Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK. If more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself. Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven: For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it (Matthew 19:12). I don’t know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their privates.
[/b]

Great post. And before any christian brings the old testament rebuttal crap, please ask yourself.. isnt this the same God that u claim to be infaliable and merciful.. a blood thirsty and veangeful God? Isnt this the same God your lord Jesus Christ asked you to worship.. for his mercies endureth forever.. where is his mercies to the several millions of innocent children that would die this year due to wars and starvation.. they dont deserve his mercies huh? As long as you feel great about urself.. then Your lord is doing wonders in your life right? we need to think about it... forget everything you were taught for once and just use common sense.. it is only by asking these questions and understanding the unbelieavble levels of deception propagated by religion that we can truly be tolerant of each other and realise that we are all one and no one should be condemned by reason of his/her culture and/or beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Devotional - Open Heaven By Pastor E.a Adeboye / Public Rebuke Of False Prophets / Can Christians Ever Reconcile This Contradiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.