Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56490 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Eshence: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2017
any woman dat sleeps with more than one man always have smelling pussy all she need do is drinks dis infection drug (ketoconazole) 10 tablets for 5days and use alum to wash d pussy for 3days also spray perfumes on d panty after putting it on.....have i tried? grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Not at all, i hate that part of me so the need to ignore certain things. grin
I'll be here to entertain myself when that part is unleashed
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by glossy6(f): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Julietcutie:
I can't really explain that
Yeast infection smells like fish
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by woledami: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2017
go see a doctor and talk it over
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by tolutweety(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2017
ladyF:
Hahahaha. Tolutweety!!!! But why... grin
Hmmn... embarassed
What i do,ma'am cry
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
I'll be here to entertain myself when that part is unleashed
Lol, i'm not into e-brawls.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, i'm not into e-brawls.
I hear you
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by bukolafakeye(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
are u so shy to spread ur legs?
is her leg some butter?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by wokomabest(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Telling her her pussy is smelling is a very big issue but you could do that with wisdom.

Invite her over, try making love with her and dip a finger into it, make her perceive it then tell her you would like her to see a gynaecologist cos you know the odour is offensive though you know she's very hygienic.
what you are saying is that the guy should finger her.chai
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by wokomabest(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2017
AfterEarth:
Don't tell her oh
She go just faint ..

Just left for her to wash that place vewi vewi well.
Buh how can you tell her

Infact just let her be!
believe me she also know that place has odour.what she want is for you to tell her and it will be a collective effort to eradicate it
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by lilblink(f): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2017
dat vigina smell is cause by infection.. she shld go to d hospital immediately for test nd treatment.. u also need to treat urself..
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by joanana(f): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks

she has an infection. When the virgina smells, its cos of infection and ask her if she douche often cos it bad for any woman to do that. The Vagina cleans itself. Tell her to see a gynecologist. As her husband to be, you should tell her and if you had unprotected sex with her , oga for to the hospital or test oooo. my two cents sha!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Analee(f): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2017
Damilare5882:
Just use style tell her that you read a gist online about vaginas .. Tell her to make a paste of garlic and use it before going to bed .. Its helps(talking from experience )
..also she shouldn't use all this antiseptic soaps to wash her P,normal soap is OK ... Then she should get new sets of pants ..you can do that for her ..Peace !!..http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-vaginal-odor.html
js buy oriflame product 4 her,der one oriflame product,dat takes care of such issue,ask any oriflame consultant she wil explain it to u hw to use it,it really woks,infact wil say it da boom,d price is 3k,if u reli love her ds shudnt b an issue.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ourboss: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Buy La-wash for her
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ayurexars1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
tell herb to stop washing her vagina with her bathing soap..it very harmful for the vaginal and it makes it oooze
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by funmiayodele(f): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
The solution is very simple, let her visit the hospital and go for test. it is not something to be afraid or shy abt. Talk to her abt it and overcome this together. U as d husband to be need to see a doctor too. let dem treat you both
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by silversonuc(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Are my legs suppose to be an outlet for all dicks?. grin

pls wat is a dick nd who mentioned it here?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ladyF(f): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
tolutweety:

Hmmn... embarassed
What i do,ma'am cry

Hehehe... No comment. lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by snowblaq(f): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
ok do u know how much it costs to do a vag swab test
....do you know the cost of future implications of leaving an infection untreated?.....or the cost of resistance developed by using an antibiotic not sensitive to a particular infection due to self medication and not goin for appropriate tests before treatment?....i'm sure these are more costly than a simple swab test which would not only pinpoint exactly the microbe causing the infection but also pinpoint the antibiotic that can be used to eradicate the infection through a sensitivity test.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
snowblaq:
....do you know the cost of future implications of leaving an infection untreated?.....or the cost of resistance developed by using an antibiotic not sensitive to a particular infection due to self medication and not goin for appropriate tests before treatment?....i'm sure these are more costly than a simple swab test which would not only pinpoint exactly the microbe causing the infection but also pinpoint the antibiotic that can be used to eradicate the infection through a sensitivity test.
wow. Thank u for this ...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Beey(f): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
raphy:
wink
grin, Chai! You are mean ohh.That's not used for cooking you know.No food is being cooked there.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by rossychik(f): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
quietly tell her, ask her to see a gyno. it is probably an infection
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by LordKushmann(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
dingbang:
hmmm, how can one deduce a smell caused by yeast infection from an ordinary one
If you've been hitting good nunu, you should know the difference
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kelvin3028:

If vaginal brings out strong foul smell, its a sign of an infection. The best way to help her get treatment without much embarassment is to meet with a doctor or phamacist and open up to him(trust me, he'll understand) then take her to him with probably an excuse of a check up even if its ordinary headache she has then the doctor will reveal to her that there is something wrong with her so she needs to start inserting an antibiotics drug in her vaginal.
I once had this issue too and that was what i did, it worked, the drug they gave her worked like magic and she is as odourly as pure water. I sometimes wonder if its magic sef. Lol
Note, next time dont bring serious issues like this to Nairaland. They wont help, they will only laugh and make fun you. Nairaland is like a forum for kids.
thanks alot. But pls can you tell me the name of the particular antibiotics you bought.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Philadelphia: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks

Op, you just dey find front page. Your topic and post are entirely 2 different subjects; How do I tell her & what is the remedy?
You and confusion be like...

Be like.....

I beg make person borrow me that Jacob Zuma photo make I take am explain for op
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by raphy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Beey:
grin, Chai! You are mean ohh.That's not used for cooking you know.No food is being cooked there.
Lol i don't mean cook food there.i mean the guy should give her mouth action and see how it taste.don't you like mouth action ?it not a bad thing when you do it with the one you love. tongue if ya guy have not given you then I can help you. grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Tintinnoty(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
lalasticlala:

This guy, u r funny.

I just took my time to read all the comments. Some useful, some useless, some hilarious.

Chai, Nairalanders are too funny
YOU should knw better. Nairaland can be funny with deferent caliber of creatures
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Kelvin3028(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
thanks alot. But pls can you tell me the name of the particular antibiotics you bought.
No I cant. I dont remember the name.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Beey(f): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2017
raphy:
Lol i don't mean cook food there.i mean the guy should give her mouth action and see how it taste.don't you like mouth action ?it not a bad thing when you do it with the one you love. tongue if ya guy have not given you then I can help you. grin
LOL,am not looking for offers, neither do I advocate for it.I think the bacteria in the groin are very different from the ones in the mouth.So bacteria could easily be moved from mouth & vice versa which could alter with the regular mechanism of each part.Besides, if I can't drink my own urine, why would I allow someone into my privates and then kiss me with that same mouth?No. I can't do it for someone either coz I think it's disgusting.In other words, I wouldn't want to receive it, neither would I give it.But the reason I told you that place isn't a kitchen, is coz you had recommended she inserts garlic.Sirely, is she cooking up her privates? grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:59am On Jan 27, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
KanwuliaExtra will surely help u....U should thank God she came back from her Nland leave

Oh yes o.
My leave was really sweeeeeeeeet.
Too bad I have to come back to "rotten toto threads"!
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh! grin

9 pages to discuss "smelling toto syndrome"?
No soap to wash NASSSSH again ke!

Recession dey Nigeria and NL true true.

Nonsenzzzzze!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ishilove: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2017
bluice2:
Stick a finger into the veejay during ur next pre-intimacy and stylishly smear it across her nose. She will pause to ask Wat that smell was..............uwc smiley
Lmaaaaaaooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ishilove: 5:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Worksunlimited:

You want to render op's well tested and trusted destroyer, coochie-krupt abi..?

It would not work, it cannot work, and it shall not work!

Kolewerk rara!

Op! Just spray the coochie with air-freshner and fire away...
LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.