Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56546 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by mbahjohnpaul: 1:48am On Jan 26, 2017
The problem is most likely B vaginosis... Pm me let me help u out... Small children full here
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by linearity: 2:00am On Jan 26, 2017
Try the empathy route.

Do some internet research on the cause and solution, then internally, put yourself in her position i.e. there is something she does not like about you or something you do and each time you do it, it causes her some little discomfort, but she is not bringing herself to tell you, because she felt that, if she did, she will offend you.

Coming from the above premises, approach her and tell her you are truly sorry, that you have betrayed her trust in you as a close friend and confident and that you have been selfish and too coward about approaching the subject, but lately; you felt that, if the shoes are turned and she failed to tell you something due to the same set of principles, you will be annoyed and would not be able to proffer solution.

Then, go ahead and tell her that, it might be possible that, she has caught one of those toilet bugs, that you perceive something strange each time you guys are doing it and that you have do some research about it, then ask her what can we do together to solve this and that you don't want her to fall sick.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 26, 2017
bluice2:
Stick a finger into the veejay during ur next pre-intimacy and stylishly smear it across her nose. She will pause to ask Wat that smell was..............uwc smiley
LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Lexusgs430: 2:11am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks

Or better still, the next time you summon enough courage to eat the forbidden fruit, during pre-intimacy grab her fingers, either place it down on the forbidden fruit or after your finger is on or inside the forbidden fruit, place your finger on her nose (keep said finger on her nose for 4 minutes)............

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by oamien(m): 2:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Are my legs suppose to be an outlet for all dicks?. grin
cheesy angry cheesy angry Benita27....Outlet Where did that come from?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Julietcutie:
op it could be she has a yeast infection... let her go to a clinic or do a vagina test in a lab... a vagina is not suppose to smell it cleanses itself
Thank you jar he
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by crores: 2:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Start a gist about health and wellbeing, then wisely chip in on the need for both of you to see a Doctor, cos when you make love there's this strong scent and you're suspecting she may have a toilet infection.. if you must marry her then you should be her best friend and you both should be able to talk about anything no matter how funny it might sound... communication is an art that must be learned...
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Mbolly(f): 2:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Hi, plz tell her immediately, she will foreva b grateful u did,maybe not immediately buh eventually...I was in a similar situation not quite long ago n I wanted 2 die wen my husband tld me,buh shocked I got ova it n we both did a lot of research 2geda n treated it...twas a yeast infection n it is quite common amongst women especially sexually active ones.
U cld just say somtn like "babe I think u av a yeast infection because it smells fishy down there"...n offer 2 take her 2 d clinic or do a Lil research on d internet n talk 2 her abt it,twld take d sting off,ur words....
Hope u find ds helpful

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by toshmann(m): 3:07am On Jan 26, 2017
My friend open your mouth and tell her the truth. You are planning to marry this girl and you are not close enough to say anything to each other? Which kind relationship una get?

Better tell her o, bc it may even be an infection going on in there. An infection that may even affect fertility.

Congratulations to you both, and good luck, u will really need all the luck in the world to navigate that zone
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by belema444: 3:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Stars to join 2Face Idibia's noble cause(See their reply)
Check it out here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/624-stars-to-join-2face-idibia-s-noble-cause-see-their-reply

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Kelvin3028(m): 3:14am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

If vaginal brings out strong foul smell, its a sign of an infection. The best way to help her get treatment without much embarassment is to meet with a doctor or phamacist and open up to him(trust me, he'll understand) then take her to him with probably an excuse of a check up even if its ordinary headache she has then the doctor will reveal to her that there is something wrong with her so she needs to start inserting an antibiotics drug in her vaginal.
I once had this issue too and that was what i did, it worked, the drug they gave her worked like magic and she is as odourly as pure water. I sometimes wonder if its magic sef. Lol
Note, next time dont bring serious issues like this to Nairaland. They wont help, they will only laugh and make fun you. Nairaland is like a forum for kids.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Beey(f): 3:35am On Jan 26, 2017
raphy:
Niqqa re edith ya post it's fiancee .before the yaba left crew and tribalist desend on this thread..

But help ya gf to wash it with warm water and dettol everyday. May be she don't know how to wash down thee .
After you finish washing giv her mouth action and tast it and tell her how it taste ok. winkDon't forget to thank me later when she marries you.
Ahh, did you just say detail?SMH grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Beey(f): 3:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Damilare5882:
its 2 ways ..either a paste is made out ta it or its peeld and inserted ... PR some hours .. Its an antibacterial .. Tested and worked
Gosh please ignore this kind of advise.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by lepasharon(f): 4:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Most women in Nigeria wear weaves, so if her weave stinks her pussy stinks.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Empiree: 4:14am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

First all, this is not the place to get solution. you can tell her for sure. just be nice. She needs antibiotic. But definitely, she needs Dr.'s visit ASAP

She has infection
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Okesilas15: 4:41am On Jan 26, 2017
Well, I don't know if this is not a late information or useful but is better late than never.What your babe has is yeast infections or vaginal candidiasis commonly referred to as toilet diseases.Majority women and men have it but more rampant among women than men.At the early stage of the disease ,only itching and sometimes intensed pepper sensation in the vaginal after sex is experienced.Then there is yellowish mucous discharge with foul or offensive odour.During this latter stage, it is no longer a yeast infection only because bacterial is now involved. Like I said earlier, The number of ladies that have it is far more than those who do not have it.So it is very common than you think of.Majority of ladies use deodorants, or various perfumes to mask it, but these will only work until you have sex and then the odour will come out and be very pronounced because you used various deodorants.It is very important to state it here that just because it takes a long time before a man produces symptoms does not mean you don't have it .And again,when a lady is treated, it is important her sexual partner get treated too or else there is a risk of reinfection .Another fact here is many ladies know they have it and it is smelling but there is always a pretense of not knowing it.And sometimes, some ladies might prevent you from sleeping with them so that this problem won't be noticed.There are also a prevalence of resistance to course if treatment because many have become a major customer of vaginal candidiasis, this is due in part to inadequate care if vaginal, using public toilet, excessive use of deodorant or perfume in the pussy(Don't use perfume or anything of such down there pls, you are not helping it longtime),failure to change your panties often (this happen most in men and thus,re infect their partners),multiple sexual partners , and inappropriate treatment course.The good news is it is treatable and this depends on the stage of your toilet disease.I don't know if it is allowable to write out a prescription here but you might inbox me through kemsilj@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by saintneo(m): 4:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Telling her her pussy is smelling is a very big issue but you could do that with wisdom.

Invite her over, try making love with her and dip a finger into it, make her perceive it then tell her you would like her to see a gynaecologist cos you know the odour is offensive though you know she's very hygienic.

I still wonder how a lady won't know her beaver oozes.....rotten fish smell. It can be choking and can kill erection.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:02am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

The major reason why there are STD's ans STI all over the place is because guys are too shy to just open up and talk. Now pussy should be odorless and Tasteless, ok ok not really tasteless just a little salty wink there should be no coloured discharge.

When you are in a relationship and are having consensual sex with a partner, it is wise to Have good STD/STI records, meaning both of you get the tested (the full work out, not just HIV) and if any issues found, get treated and re-tested. It is very irresponsible to knowingly keep quiet when your woman has medical challenges like this.

Now let's turn the tables around, if you had a smelly carrot (cucumber might not be ur thing) and your woman told you she perceived some foul smell, would you be offended? Or would you be appreciative and Press the GH button?

These problems are easily fixable with the right treatment, it all starts with you.

Don't forget you will have to run test your self, as you are currently a carrier of the smelly pussy STI/STD tongue

Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by refreshrate: 5:04am On Jan 26, 2017
bluice2:
Stick a finger into the veejay during ur next pre-intimacy and stylishly smear it across her nose. She will pause to ask Wat that smell was..............uwc smiley

Crase man grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ednut1(m): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2017
AreaFada2:

Not necessarily true Mr.

BV is due to imbalance of vaginal flora.

Although multiple sexual partners increase the risk, some not sexually active women do get it.

Sometimes it affects the "neatest women" like those who use scented soaps, use deodorant down there, use bubble bathe or vaginal douche.
Trying to be to clean and odour free down there can actually increase risk of it.

It has a distinct fishy odour.

@OP:

There is nothing to be ashamed, shy or offended about.

Just tell her she has a different scent down below lately. And since she will become your wife some day, nothing should be a taboo subject. Especially when health matter is concerned.

Encourage her to see a doctor/sexual health clinic/genito-urinary medicine expert.

Easy peasy.

yes sir. noted
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Williamsesco(m): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2017
I can't pesevre the odour here.. Gosh
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by moyin2009: 5:39am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

Odour from private area has to do with 1. what she ate or 2. bacteria.
watch the junk she consumed
use ordinary water to wash her private not medicated soap that killed d needed bacteria that cleans out the area.

go for medical check up.
Just my suggestion.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Galaxydon1(m): 5:40am On Jan 26, 2017
she has an infection.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ricababy1: 5:41am On Jan 26, 2017
vagina is odourless unless if she has yeast infection as julietcutie said.
But how can a woman be neat external leaving her internal body which is most important. Forgetting that an untreated infection can cause and damage a lot in her body.
OGA you know your woman more, try to tell her in such a way that she will understand.
Does it means that you have not done serial of test b4 meeting each other. if you have not had any intercourse with her is Okey. Go to the hospital meet a doctor.explain to him/her .And she will educate her on what to do.
you need to enjoy yourself while love making. sucking her vagina before and after sex.is enjoyable.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ricababy1: 5:42am On Jan 26, 2017
vagina is odourless unless if she has yeast infection as julietcutie said.
But how can a woman be neat external leaving her internal body which is most important. Forgetting that an untreated infection can cause and damage a lot in her body.
OGA you know your woman more, try to tell her in such a way that she will understand.
Does it means that you have not done serial of test b4 meeting each other. if you have not had any intercourse with her is Okey. Go to the hospital meet a doctor.explain to him/her .And she will educate her on what to do.
you need to enjoy yourself while love making. sucking her vagina before and after sex.is enjoyable. wishing you happy married life in advance.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by donspero(m): 5:48am On Jan 26, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

My advice is You do it in a gentle and matured manner, start by telling her since we are going to get married, let's go for all the necessary test, to be free of all medical distraction in marriage, then make the appoint b4 her, tell the doc to check her V for infections.... because your not only hurting your self mentally, but physically.... your going to be making love without contraceptives, be careful STI and STD can be passed thrw YEAST infection. just don't tell her to her face apply wisdom.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by raphy(m): 5:53am On Jan 26, 2017
wink[quote author=Beey post=53134698]Ahh, did you just say detail?SMH grin[/quote gdmorning bae yeah..I knw u feeling wht I wrote ,ths the best thing to do.if he really love his girl so much . grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by kherlly(m): 5:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Just passing by
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:00am On Jan 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
hahahaha roflwkmd.. See the kweshion wey u dey ask cheesy
cheesy information is power
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
Like "sure body spray". grin
i lk ur subtle answer. U dnt get angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:06am On Jan 26, 2017
The worst part is that most girls will be ignoring this thread... Hmmmm...
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by obimum: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2017
This v adour of thing now remind me when me and my friend carried 2 girls enter one room together. When I opened my own and start digging it everywhere smell. My friend was confused and whisper to me asking. Girls shuld be neat jari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / The Facts And Myths Of Sickle Cell Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.