Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56455 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by canalily(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Are my legs suppose to be an outlet for all dicks?. grin
even Tom and Harryundecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by mekuso89(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
wetin be vagina and how does it look like
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by omocalabar(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
If u dnt knw, seriously then u shudnt marry her, . .
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by goatandyam: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
iykekelvins:
You didn't know since you started dating her?

You've done introduction. Now its time for trad marriage, you want to call it off..

My nigga, u need cane.
lol, leave am make he dey manufacture lies from the pit of his anus becos of frontpage...
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by supereagle(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
But vagina smells and women say it's natural ,don't use deodorant. Some ladies use it.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Damilare5882(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ishilove:

Grinded garlic is peppery
its 2 ways ..either a paste is made out ta it or its peeld and inserted ... PR some hours .. Its an antibacterial .. Tested and worked
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Unbeliever(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
cummando:

Mercy after death. You don do introduction you come dey ask for solution

Manage am like that. At all at all na I'm bad pass.
After she born all the smell go correct imself
During straffing pretend say na budman perfume she use.
Some people dey wey no even see punna atall
hahahahahaha. Don't crack my ribs please
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks
which state is the girl from?hope is not my friend u referring to in this way
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by pyyxxaro: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
ucheslime:
Scientists have discovered a new muscle in the human body called paraphalix Engina. It is the longest muscle ever discovered in living mammals. It connects the eye lid to the anus. *That is why the anus opens when you blink.* Now look at this idiot trying to blink to see if it's true. I couldnt accept to be the only idiot,shyaaaa!

Naàaa God go punish u oh grin

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by carlvon: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Buy vagina wash for her and then politely tell her to be using each time she wants to bath.
Follow up and ensure she uses it always. The problem will be over,. If it persists after two weeks take her to a doctor.
A friend had a similar case and that's what solved the problem.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by habsydiamond(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Maybe she dey eat too much fufu. E dey cause smell too oo. But don't ask where I get my theory from oo. Cos e too wide.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
are u so shy to spread ur legs?

My guy no waste your time,that careless barney go dey reply like imbe,just leave am as you see am for market.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Joephat(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

op, my Ex own na permanent odour, after sexing her it will take d room like 6hours to normalize its normal scent even my air freshener can not help it.

I told her abt it hoha, do the same. smelly puna na curse

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by hustler86(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
take bath together and wash her down there with nice antiseptic soap, then buy v perfume preferably rose flavour , then smell it and tell her babe I want you to always smell like rose down below.... be polite pls. thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Freestainworld(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mr poster, there are many things that can cause bad vaginal odour though normally for ladies, it is usually Infection, once she's tested, confirmed, and treated it will stop. if she does douching, she should stop it too, it's not good.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by gbegemaster(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

Send her for swab test. They'll tell you if it's a bacterial or fungi infection. After treatment she'll be full of thanks.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by carlvon: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

Buy vagina wash for her and encourage her to use it
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by slysteel: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

It’s possible that she has bacterial vaginosis. However, you guys should make an appointment with your health care provider and get checked. Bacterial vaginosis is a type of vaginal infection. Women at any age can have it and can be easily taken care of...
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by solidman59(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Julietcutie:

when a person has an infection he /she would know... I know my body well and when I sense something wrong I would know

But do you agree vaginas have a particular smell? I mean, of course, different from that of OP's fiance's

How do we even know which is the correct smell.

Our dicks de try sha. Cuz e de enter irrespective of the smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Sparkle777(f): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Very simple, get both urselves treated. Just tell her its formality sakes. U both get to the lab,do all manners of tests and call it a marriage cleansing.
Kowai.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Don't tell her, just leave her before you go carry disease.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
supereagle:
But vagina smells and women say it's natural ,don't use deodorant. Some ladies use it.

Lie from the pit of hell! Vaginas are kinda odorless and yummy.

I have a good nose for pvssy, so don't doubt my judgment wink
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by tillaman(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Cud be serious yeast infection and also maybe she doesn't clean up after she pees or maybe she injests lots of contraceptives and if she puts on skinny jeans for longer hours without allowing air to flow in, my advice is before sex have her get into the shower first, or shower with her, make it a habit, I hope it works for you
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
There's no sugarcoating it,just tell her straight up her toto stank,imagine you have to go through the stench every fcvk, bro better do the needful.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by passendi: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
She has infection. Staph

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Tenny05(m): 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
I know that, but it doesn't accommodate dicks from random dudes. grin

Oya, no spoil me...e done do.
grin Benita, that's too raw undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Garlic do help with yeast infection

1.Just tie a thread through a clove and put it in vägina (exactly like a tampon) before going to bed
It should be done at bedtime because the vagina is kinda connected with the mouth,you won't be comfortable going about your day with a funny mouth odour
I think the clove do turn bluish when you remove it

This procedure can be repeated till you see the changes
2.You can also trying raw garlic with warm water very early in the morning before eating
These two together will surely help
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Olubukola16(f): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

Dear Op, she may feel bad if you tell her (though, it depends on the way you tell her). If you don't mind, just go to a pharmacy or a reputable supermarket and buy her "fem fresh", it's for intimate washing and it's very good coz I recommend it to ladies. Tell her someone came to sell it in ur office or anywhere you wish to say........ it's very good and effective. Good luck!
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
na wah o... dis one hard o. it will be a very embarrassing thing to his partner but in anyway, he still can let her know in a polite manner. softly and politely tell her and then offer help or make suggestions on how you both can fix d situation. love conquers all, tell her in love and in a romantic way, she'll understand.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by franklynsunny(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Luk into her eye n tell her u lv her n den open up
U don't nid bad perfume in dhouse after nacking
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by fuckboys: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
na so i fūck one girl finish i no enter my room for 2 days, CHAI see odour angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tenny05:
grin Benita, that's too raw undecided
My bad. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.