Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (56501 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / ‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by dingbang(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
If you can.
can u catch me? grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Telling her her pussy is smelling is a very big issue but you could do that with wisdom.

Invite her over, try making love with her and dip a finger into it, make her perceive it then tell her you would like her to see a gynaecologist cos you know the odour is offensive though you know she's very hygienic.
thanks
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone, there is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness. Please does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks
You dated her with d odour and proceeded in engaging her abi? Why complaining now? Just tell her straight so she can do something about it...Kapish?
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by macdon4all(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
You could do so from where ever you're right away.
hmmm...dis tin is going spiritual oh
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by philybuck(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
simply ask her, baby when was the last time you tested and treated infection? if she doesn't get it and probe further, just tell her she smells different these days, I do not expect her to take offence.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by CircleOfWilis: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
KanwuliaExtra will surely help u....U should thank God she came back from her Nland leave
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ucheslime(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
Scientists have discovered a new muscle in the human body called paraphalix Engina. It is the longest muscle ever discovered in living mammals. It connects the eye lid to the anus. *That is why the anus opens when you blink.* Now look at this idiot trying to blink to see if it's true. I couldnt accept to be the only idiot,shyaaaa!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Trichomonas is a common cause of vaginal odour. Tactfully tell her that her punany is not fanimorous and that she needs to get treated.

There's no covering the truth.

Go about it like this:

You: Baby?

Bae: Yes dear?

You: I don't mean any offence o, but sha...obo yin 'run

ikpui ne shi egburu

Take your pick and thank me later. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ahmiee(f): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
op are u sure u love her abi ur third man is leading you, is better u dont tell her, maybe u take her to the hospital to see a gynaecologist or if u really close to her like friends do theres a way u bring up the topic, it could be she has yeast infection. know how often she bath and changes her undies, encourage she has her bath regularly
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
What's the big deal, just tell her proper hygiene methods if you know like washing with clean water as often as possible.

By the way how did you even know, she is your fiancee and not yet your wife.
I am suspecting you started eating the honey before the moon

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ednut1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
she has BV. caused mostly by receiving diff semens. yuck
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
ok so u can use it to rub on ur armpits right? grin
lol.see person
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Adesiji77: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
shocked lipsrsealed

Ishilove, I am sure you have something to say... cool
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Damilare5882(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Just use style tell her that you read a gist online about vaginas .. Tell her to make a paste of garlic and use it before going to bed .. Its helps(talking from experience )
..also she shouldn't use all this antiseptic soaps to wash her P,normal soap is OK ... Then she should get new sets of pants ..you can do that for her ..Peace !!..http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-vaginal-odor.html
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Elfaris(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
cummando:
Mercy after death. You don do introduction you come dey ask for solution

Manage am like that. At all at all na I'm bad pass. After she born all the smell go correct imself During straffing pretend say na budman perfume she use. Some people dey wey no even see punna atall
Chaaaii nawa o... LWKMD.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by scachy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks
Bro she has an infection. The earlier u treat her the better. U guys should visit a hospital for blood test and subsequent treatment. "get tested too if u v entered the place without protection"
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Adesiji77:
shocked lipsrsealed

Ishilove, I am sure you have something to say... cool
Yep, I've said all. Scroll up
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by raphy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Niqqa re edith ya post it's fiancee .before the yaba left crew and tribalist desend on this thread..

But help ya gf to wash it with warm water and dettol everyday. May be she don't know how to wash down thee .
After you finish washing giv her mouth action and tast it and tell her how it taste ok. winkDon't forget to thank me later when she marries you.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by wiloy2k8(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
the thing dey smell like rotten fish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by jonahsunday97(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
#visit any forever living product centre close to you and explain same to any staff...surely you will have the remedy that you sick for#
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ishilove: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Damilare5882:
Just use style tell her that you read a gist online about viginas .. Tell her to make a paste of garlic and use it before going to bed .. Its helps
Garlic is very peppery. Haba mana, you want to kill her?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Damilare5882(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ishilove:

Garlic is very peppery. Haba mana, you want to kill her?
no its not.. Its just like onions
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Adesiji77: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ishilove:

Yep, I've said all. Scroll up

Issokay cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Damilare5882:
no its not.. Its just like onions
Grinded garlic is peppery
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by mekstaniac(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
If you're going to marry her, then you should tell her
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Adesiji77:

Issokay cheesy
cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Hazardd(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
If you use any of these phone brands; Samsung, Infinix, Tecno, Gionee, I-Phone, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry, HTC and other related Android phones. Do not charge or plug your phone immediately your light is restored. Wait for like 30minutes before you plug your phone especially when your phone battery is very low or dead. This is because if you plug your phone immediately, your battery will start charging... Thank you for reading !!! I'm in my house if you like come and beat me. tongue
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by raphy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ahmiee:
op are u sure u love her abi ur third man is leading you, is better u dont tell her, maybe u take her to the hospital to see a gynaecologist or if u really close to her like friends do theres a way u bring up the topic, it could be she has yeast infection. know how often she bath and changes her undies, encourage she has her bath regularly
Bae u make sense bless you.I hope the guy not a village guy.
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by money121(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Hi everyone,

There is this lady I want to marry. We've done introduction and about doing our Trad wedding. But my problem is that she has a vaginal odour. Is not as if she is dirty o, but i don't know the cause of that odour despite her neatness.

Please, does anyone know the cause and remedy of vaginal Odour. Thanks

Sorry boss I know how u feel kindly post this on

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com. blog I believe u will see solution.. U can just try the comment section or mail he direct...

U will thank me later
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is really complicated. A stitch in time saves nine, but OP this is a stitch after time, I don't know what advice to give you but bear it in good Faith
Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by claremont(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
This thread was hopelessly derailed by a bunch of hor-ny teenagers on the very first page.

OP: This IS possibly a simple yeast infection, tell your partner to see a doctor to get some antifungals. Hopefully, that should resolve it; but, vaginal smell could also be a sign of worse issues.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? by Praktikals(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
You could do so from where ever you're right away.
Epic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.