Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down (34265 Views)

Bad Investment As Another Pronzi Crashing Down / Top 10 Lies Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jogojogo: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Babzilla:

Maybe its because there is bothing good about it

Somebody was burnt alive for stealing a phone and those who milk our Nation and States dry are being celebrated. This is the Society that suddenly found her voice on issue relating to MMM but lost her voice at more severe evil plaguing the Society. What a low!!!
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jogojogo: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
chessguru:
I stand with MMM Nigeria .... if you like MMM Nigeria , you willl also love Get help world wide . peer to peer is here to stay i still got Help yesterday alert still entering .... too sure . shame on haters .

I STAND WITH MMM......HATERS CAN GO TO HELL
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Gluthatione: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
In Nigeria when something tragic like this happens we tend to laugh and feel happy about those who were affected by it. You hardly see people rejoice about things like this in other part of the world... Let truth be told
Most of the people who come online to rant and make noise about mmm are members too who are just looking for a means of easing their pains or those who regretted not participating in mmm when it paid and help saved soo many people during the hardship of recession....in Nigeria and africa we are happy at each others downfall... Aside of the fact that mmm issues draws traffic to nairaland I don't see any other reason why nairaland won't let mmm rest... Nairaland has lost competence and credibility since December last year..... Watch out for a new forum.... Www.ogashub.com. ng
Nobody is happy about the downfall of anybody, what's the gain in that is just Nigerians are too gullible to see that the system is not sustainable and liable to crash that is the result of what we are seeing now.
Several people convinced me to invest but I refused because I know the result is going to be disatrous.
Mavrodian will be like

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Omoluabi16(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
In Nigeria when something tragic like this happens we tend to laugh and feel happy about those who were affected by it. You hardly see people rejoice about things like this in other part of the world... Let truth be told
Most of the people who come online to rant and make noise about mmm are members too who are just looking for a means of easing their pains or those who regretted not participating in mmm when it paid and help saved soo many people during the hardship of recession....in Nigeria and africa we are happy at each others downfall... Aside of the fact that mmm issues draws traffic to nairaland I don't see any other reason why nairaland won't let mmm rest... Nairaland has lost competence and credibility since December last year..... Watch out for a new forum.... Www.ogashub.com. ng
bros why I no go laugh? this is funny as fvck.. I too laugh. There is a difference between misfortune and stupidity. Evidently most mavrodians fell in the category of the later. So were suppose to feel sorry? nahhh

Hail mavrodi!! changing the world. grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jogojogo: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
authority2006:

I no get one million naira, how ah go dey borrow money to someone who had 3 million naira to spare for MMM? We will continue to talk about it for the next one year.

Unfortunately, you got your priority wrong.....and that is why Naija is backward as a Nation......is MMM the the problem Nigeria is facing today as a Nation? Is that the major ill or evil in the Society today? Only a dummie brain would keep crying more than the bereaved participant as if they really care....
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by holusormi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:

Oga, gbenusoun !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by jogojogo: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
authority2006:

Sit down for wia? The money is not million naira unlike your own profit from MMM but it was a sensible investment. You can agree to that.

And you think those into MMM are jobless or do not own other Businesses?
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by dee02(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dakad:
Honestly anyone that is surprise about the happening regarding MMM is not been realistic. I'm a new participant, I have 400k capital stocked though I had made 170k profit. Invariably, I have 230k stocked. However, I forsee that this will definitely happen one day so not surprise. And more importantly, I played to the rule which says " Use your spare cash"

Most Nigerians that are complaining in my opinion are just been greedy. How on earth will you use your last savings talkless of borrowing money to invest in a game of chess in my owing thought. Some even go as far as selling their property to invest in what is clear that it will definitely cratch one day. I see that as being foolish

Even if the scheme comes back as they promised which I doubt, it will definitely cratch one day. So I don't understand why people are surprised.

My advise from day one of the frozen of account has been that those so called guiders who have made millions should be ready to be the first to be matched and pay out part of the huge amount they have gotten. Anything short of that is the end of the scheme. But trust Nigeria, none of them will be willing to part with their cash.

Summary, no one should be surprise regarding what is happening. Even company that do something tangible to make profit can fold up how much more a scheme su as MMM. If you have money stocked in this scheme, that is not the end of the world, learn your lesson and move on

There is nothing like 'SPARE CASH'
Tell everyone you know that there is nothing like spare cash!!!!!
It is stupid to think there is spare cash somewhere when the cash itself is kept or stashed somewhere for a purpose, either identified or not!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Baba4dgals: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
so u xpect pple to b consoling and pamper u now wen ur response to same pple den was dat "is it their monie or risk"....

Transfer ur aggression to somwie else biko cos nobody send u work

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Guyman02:
And the biggest selling point LIE is
Together We Can Change The World
When I remember my money wey hang there, my system almost Changes to High BP

I still dont know how I fell yakata to the lies sold to me by a persistent friend who wanted to increase his downline and bonus undecided
My case is even worse because I didnt even chop once like many on the forum, it crumbled on my first attempt ojigbijigbijigbi

Ur own worse. While others were making cash, ur brain was booting for months whether to or not. Ur brain no good for business.
Investment requires swiftness
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Bimpe29: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
We told them ooo. OYO! But, MMM is coming back na, isn't it self sustaining?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by vykta: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
looool... Me I just came here to laugh MMM ers... I joined this year in a bid 2 help me guy get his login details and I PH 1k to help the 'Less Privileged' lool... Till today dey never match me... And people wan GH... OYO... MMM (Together We Fool Ourselves)
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by rusher14: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:

When would you learn?

Many of us came on here to educate those around about the impending failure of this new age money doubling scheme but we were hounded and insulted without restraint.

The issue with MMM was a clear case of Stockholm syndrome in which the captives had began to love their captors whilst berating their would-be rescuers.

Wipe your tears.

We hate to say we told you so but we did tell you so.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by wman(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
chessguru:
I stand with MMM Nigeria .... if you like MMM Nigeria , you willl also love Get help world wide . peer to peer is here to stay i still got Help yesterday alert still entering .... too sure . shame on haters .

What a shame. One would think chess players have higher IQ than others.
angry angry

Well it is possible you are intelligent enough to know all these schemes are bound to fail, but you are one of the "smart" ones who cash out before the schemes crash out. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Lagban(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Accepting the truth is nt easy. Despite the warning from friends, CBN and the likes, i fell for MMM. I lost 300k : my school fees, money i got from a scholarship board & my hard earned money. I hated any form of gambling ryt from time until the MMM surfaced. I have gat Zero naira in my Bank account as I type. I had several suicidal thoughts in the last 2wks but i realized that I will make more than the Money i lost Thru MMM in no time when i Start working and more importantly, i will end up dissappointing my parents despite their effort over the years to make me gr8 in life. I have learnt my Lesson the very hard way! I love doing things the legitimately way but i could nt withstand MMM temptation. My only regret is the fact that I allowed greed to cloud my thinking
maclatunji:
Top 10 Lies that Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Crashed

1. There is No Central Account So Your Money Cannot Be Taken By Anyone

The truth is that MMM is setup in such a way that the guys at the top can channel and transfer huge funds probably going into hundreds of millions of naira out of the system and leave the low-level members to pay for it. This is primarily what has happened; you don't see top Guiders complaining? Why? They have made their huge profits from gaming gullible people at the bottom of the pyramid.

2. It is a Mutual Help Community
If this is so, I am sure Nigerians are very kind people, the fact that millions cannot 'Get Help' tells you, you entered a Ponzi scheme not a mutual help community.

3. Authorities in Different Countries are Against MMM Because it Threatens Commercial Banks

This is practically not true in Nigeria because you Mavrodians were paying money into each other’s’ bank accounts; the more transactions you do, the more money banks make. Nigerian regulators like the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) warned people against MMM and similar schemes because it is their duty to do so. As you probably realize now, they cannot help you if you lose money from the scheme, what they should have done, they did.

4. MMM is Not an Investment, It is Charity

Then why are you worried and your blood pressure rising? I do not lose sleep over charity I give, if you are losing sleep over money you put in MMM that is not coming back to you, then you were investing in the hopes of a huge return, not giving charity.

5. Mavrodi Cares So Much About the World and Created MMM to Help the Poor

Really? An ex-convict from Russia where you can get away with a lot of things that will land you in jail in other countries cares about you? Sorry, Sergei Mavrodi is just a convict that has not changed his ways.

6. You are Helping to Positively Change the World by Joining and Promoting MMM

You mean you are helping Mavrodi scam more people. The world definitely needs positive change. However, it is not going to come from Ponzi schemes like MMM.

7. Those that are Asking You Not to Join MMM are Jealous of Mavrodians

'A fool and his money are easily parted', nothing to be jealous about in this.

8. Mavros keep Growing and are Actually Worth Much

At least now you know that you can have 1 trillion Mavros but it will not buy you anything at the market, maybe a dirty slap though.

9. Nobody is Controlling the System, It is self-sustaining

Now, you know better of course. From freezing accounts to changing the rules in the middle of the game, you definitely have someone bossing you around in this Ponzi scheme.

10. Those that Warn You Against MMM Do Not Want to Be Rich

You really need to be part of our organization's meetings to see that there are probably very few Mavrodians that have more drive to make money than me. The only difference is some of us seek legitimate money and are not looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-lies-mavrodians-told-mmm-crashed/

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by kenostika(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
The new Boss in town.This is how you know a system that will last.MMM needs to be schooled,they really messed up,to me it was a deliberate plan in collaboration with the top guiders to pull out funds consistently because despite the outcry of guiders bonus draining the system,they never bothered to remove or reduce it.I wonder how these guys(Guiders)will spend the rest of their life because this is a major scam to hit this Nation,they really need to be careful.

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by sekem: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
HCF:

The lyrics will change to ''MMM is GONE again o..MY salary is GONE AGAIN...MY houserent o is GONE again....'' cheesy cheesy

Ha ha ha...

Come, are you sure you are not the guy? wink
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by bqlekan(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Ogashub ko, madamslodge no,...My friend Gbef!!;
lmao... grin
Wicked
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by omoharry(f): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
rusher14:

When would you learn?

Many of us came on here to educate those around about the impending failure of this new age money doubling scheme but we were hounded and insulted without restraint.

The issue with MMM was a clear case of Stockholm syndrome in which the captives had began to love their captors whilst berating their would-be rescuers.

Wipe your tears.

We hate to say we told you so but we did tell you so.
Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by focus7: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:
your opinion.

You are castigating nairaland to promote your stupid forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by kibra4u(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
1. The much anticipated New Model is completed, approved and ready for full deployment in days. The wait is almost over. Be patient with us!

2.The technical glitches/errors/limits you are encountering now are as a result of the testing and partial deployment of the New Model.

3. If you are matched to fulfill a PH order you created & you're not willing to make payment, kindly & quickly click "I Refuse To Make Payment", Doing that will speed up the system of rematching the order and also recipient won't have to wait forever for a payment not forthcoming.

4. Kindly note that Account BLOCKING is PERMANENT now as thousands of participants are willing to make payments.

5. Once again, you are implored to cancel any PH order you are not willing to make payment for before it is matched. Don't upload #FakePOP!

6. Do not create PH order you don't have the #SpareMoney handy. You can be matched any time. BLOCKING is PERMANENT now (You lose every mavro).

7. With the New Model, #FakePOP issues will be resolved within 48hours and Uploader of #FakePOP will be permanently BLOCKED. Be warned!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by focus7: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
goingape1:
piece of shiit
pained victim spotted.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by Apina(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
rectitude:
I am convinced that the moderators of this Forum has a personal hatred for mmmm. They've never posted anything good about them. This is againts the ethics of journalism .
Is the anything good about MMM to talk about?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by chessguru(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
wman:

What a shame. One would think chess players have higher IQ than others.
angry angry

Well it is possible you are intelligent enough to know all these schemes are bound to fail, but you are one of the "smart" ones who cash out before the schemes crash out. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
A scheme like get help world wide is sure going to last for a very long long time. the level of recomitment is high and its impossible to cash out in mass ...... there are no guiders and the platform does not allow for greed .
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by yemi40: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
authority2006:

People who are "ranting" now are also people who were ranting before the crash. We're not easy pain at all, we're actually laughing hard at you guys' gullibility and greed.
I know how much I made from my stored red oil. I know how much I'm going to make from stored dry season maize. Most of you want passive income but can't exercise patient that comes with passive income and also failed to understand that passive income may not attract huge profits.
How much are you going to make by laughing hard on issues dats none of ur business?i feel it time u start thinking on making more profit on ur stored oil and stored dry season maize.remember dat ur business is also a risk, u can loss or gain.it nobodys business
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by deezydez: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
This news is stale na, must you guys comment on MMM daily as if is the only thing to talk about? Leave us alone I got an alert yesterday, keep the hating while we keep getting the alert subsequently. Even those yet to be paid are patiently waiting and your hate updates can't stop them from being paid.
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by vislabraye(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
emmanuel596:

When someone close to you looses more than a million naira to thus scheme, you won't laugh at him/her. You would be angry. MMM is just pure gamble. It's just that poverty and desperation made people close their eyes to this scam. Abi who has been paid now ?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by deezydez: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Apina:

Is the anything good about MMM to talk about?
MMM is changing lives of those who are bold enough to take risk, keep rotating in your broke condition while we get paid
Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by vislabraye(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lagban:
Accepting the truth is nt easy. Despite the warning from friends, CBN and the likes, i fell for MMM. I lost 300k : my school fees, money i got from a scholarship board & my hard earned money. I hated any form of gambling ryt from time until the MMM surfaced. I have gat Zero naira in my Bank account as I type. I had several suicidal thoughts in the last 2wks but i realized that I will make more than the Money i lost Thru MMM in no time when i Start working and more importantly, i will end up dissappointing my parents despite their effort over the years to make me gr8 in life. I have learnt my Lesson the very hard way! I love doing things the legitimately way but i could nt withstand MMM temptation. My only regret is the fact that I allowed greed to cloud my thinking

Sorry for your loss. Many people won't admit they've made a mistake. MMM is pure gambling. It's a scam because there are no regulations. If there were rules, you just can't freeze people's money. We kept hearing the promoters say that the banks are envious of them. So funny.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down by AJJ17(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
goingape1:
piece of shiit
How?
People just come here to write Nonsense.
The OP made a lot of sense.
You should appreciate him for enlightening ignoramus like you.
You should learn sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Help Is A Scam / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.