Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Only The Strongest, Yet The Wisest Can Last - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only The Strongest, Yet The Wisest Can Last (273 Views)

South South Is The Strongest & Most Guaranteed Vote For PDP 2019 / Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove / The Wisest Saying You Have Ever Heard Or Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only The Strongest, Yet The Wisest Can Last by CyberGypsy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lately, the news and trending topic on Nairaland is being this IPOB of a thing.

Where was IPOB when boko haram (who were obviously not Nigerians) were killing Nigerians?
Where was IPOB before the regime of president Buhari?

Where was IPOB(a organization and country-like Nation that was literally dead for a long time)

Where was the IPOB when Nigeria was not in it present state?

Where were you people? Y'all claimed one Nigerian and all during the good times and even bad.

To me I just feel those people have phobia to be involved in crisis and economical melt down, they are not strong enough. I'd like it if you leave though, cause you guys feel with your resources and little support from an International entity, you will have a successful Nation. You don't know what it takes to have a Nation.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Still In Nigeria "Junaid Muhammed" / Buhari Replaces Rule Of Law With Rule Of Men / N1.15tn Revenue Shortfall Recorded In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.