Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) (7789 Views)

Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Afonjatribeguy: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
My Babe traveled to one of the south west state today for her youth service corp and before she traveled she swear with her life
and promise never to cheat on me but i am still scared to trust her. should i trust her am confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Smellymouth: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by adonbilivit: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
from your name, I can tell you are an afonja. a flat head might blow your girl bro. lmao. for her to have made that promise, trust me she would cheat on you coz women always do opposite of what they say

12 Likes

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by bigDickson(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Afonjatribeguy: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
adonbilivit:
from your name, I can tell you are an afonja. a flat head might blow your girl bro. lmao. for her to have made that promise, trust me she would cheat on you coz women always do opposite of what they say
Chaiiii My High Pb don dey rise.
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:
My Babe travel to one of the south west state today for her youth service corp and before she travel she swear with her life
and promise never to cheat on me but i am still scared to trust her. should i trust her am confused

whn u r matured enuf, u will get to learn say

"toto swear no dey kill woman bc she no steal na her property she chop"

no matter the gods she used to swear for u, that swear na wash! it will not catch her bc whn she fuk any man, na she giv her property she no steal am so nothing go happen to her.

be cheerful sha, the thing dey very elastic so no matter how many utu she sample for camp, whn she come back u go still meet am as edey! cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Burgerlomo: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:

grin
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Tchiman(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Believe her at your own peril.......my guy just zero your mind.....No think am ohhh.....She is gonna be away for a WHOLE one year....Mhen no go get BP ohhhhh.....

anything can happen....girls are easily influence d by friends and the environment.....

be guided Egbon....

there is an Igbo proverbs that says....""kpara akwu kpara akwu, onye nwe ogbe akwu e buru akwu ya"".......

so when she comes back she go be yours alone....but for now believe her at your own peril...
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Idydarling(f): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
she'll be faithful bro... ah swear!
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2017
ah, someyears ago na so I swear to my gal telling her that I woun't touch any gal on camp. Omo I respected my self til out of the blue in the first week I had solid fling with 3 already pregnant n 2 single girls on Nysc camp. Infact on the very night to PoP, I had warm unforgetable bang with 2 diffrent girls. This younger enugu bae was like she had blueband down there which was so so sweet. But to God b the glory we were posted far apart so it ended there.
Well as girls secondary school teacher then, my ss2 and 3 took the hit like lira galore n Rossay. Even the lady room mate took my hit. But today I see most of them with their bF N husband on fACEBOOK like, Ah! After satan fear Human.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by funlord(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:
My Babe travel to one of the south west state today for her youth service corp and before she travel she swear with her life

angry

Dizzie rascal; "Abeg my nigga help me look this olodo o.p?”

Wiley: " I swear to woze am dey hungry me sef!"

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Exponental(m): 12:45am On Jan 26, 2017
You trained her to like sex and now you expect her to abstain Did you buy her a intimacy gadget?
Bros!!! Did you swear to be holy too Can you also abstain till she comes?
What goes around.......

1 Like

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Idydarling:

Miss defender, which position u dey play for back, shey na 2 or 3 or one of 5 any 6? When u wake up from bed, pls tell me.
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:02am On Jan 26, 2017
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by lexylexy(m): 6:00am On Jan 26, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:

my guy no give urself hbp o. ur girl will cheat if she wants to. Also, if she's d same tribe with u, Omo, na touch and go, no think am. and u will never know...unless she decides to confess. and u know most babes will never confess until u catch them red handed.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2017
Exponental:
You trained her to like sex and now you expect her to abstain Did you buy her a intimacy gadget?
What goes around.......
cums around.
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2017
Idydarling:
aw u take know,dem nor dey trust galz wen dem do go far away from dia hubby ooO

1 Like

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by makydebbie(f): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Why the negative comments?

Haven't you met faithful girls before?

1 Like

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by adonbilivit: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:
ogbeni, move on. there are many fishes in the river.
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by xynerise: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2017
Will you be faithful until she returns?

Double standard
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by princeakins(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Very funny OP.

Well just don't put ur whole life worrying about pvssy. If she is for you, u will definitely b but if she eventually enjoys other fvck, well grin u knw d rest
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by chidextec: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2017
nwaanambra1:

whn u r matured enuf, u will get to learn say

"toto swear no dey kill woman bc she no steal na her property she chop"

no matter the gods she used to swear for u, that swear na wash! it will not catch her bc whn she fuk any man, na she giv her property she no steal am so nothing go happen to her.

be cheerful sha, the thing dey very elastic so no matter how many utu she sample for camp, whn she come back u go still meet am as edey! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Wickedness grin grin
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by bluice2(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:

Just join her at once na. Open a food kiosk at their mami market for close monitoring....... uwc
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by barrybanbi: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2017
We don hear, when she carry belle come, let us know oo, better pikin

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by dtruth50: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2017
y is it dt 4 a man to cheat, guys c it as normal. bt 4 a woman to cheat, its an abomination
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by minexpo(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Ha!!!!!! She went south, u r happy, u tink south west , or south south guys got chill? grin grin
Just dey look u sha

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by kingDELE(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Afonjatribeguy: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2017
Exponental:
What goes around.......
Op My babe is not a sex person. she doesn't like sex , she can stay months without sex but my scared
is can i still trust her if she comes back after her youth service corps
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Afonjatribeguy: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2017
adonbilivit:
ogbeni, move on. there are many fishes in the river.
No No no i can't. i love her decent behavior because she doesn't tolerate in guys. i love her with all my heart . if she went there and Bleep any guy , any time she comes back from service i will take her to some where she will confess , i will quit d relationship sharply .
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by adonbilivit: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:
No No no i can't. i love her decent behavior because she doesn't tolerate in guys. i love her with all my heart . if she went there and Bleep any guy , any time she comes back from service i will take her to some where she will confess , i will quit d relationship sharply .
ewuo! please where can I take my girlfriend to confess. lmao.
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Afonjatribeguy: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Idydarling:
are you sure Fish brain Girls of nowadays like bleeping any dick and harry any where they find them selfs.
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Escabado: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Don't ever trust her. Everly she go fukk scatter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game / My Experience With A Fulani Sex Worker / My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.