Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) (7805 Views)

Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Idydarling(f): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Miss defender, which position u dey play for back, shey na 2 or 3 or one of 5 any 6? When u wake up from bed, pls tell me.
who are u again? run along pls, mr know it all
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by adajoe555: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
why are some of you guys just senseless. does it mean that a girl can't stay without sleeping with a man. if she truely loves you ,man there is no need for you to fear. what about u .are you very sure you wont cheat on her?

man trust her if she love as much as you love her she will stay intact for you.communicate with her often
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:
My Babe traveled to one of the south west state today for her youth service corp and before she traveled she swear with her life
and promise never to cheat on me but i am still scared to trust her. should i trust her am confused
just forget about her.right now all the soldiers and male corpers would be knacking her left and right for orientation camp.female corpers are cheerful givers cheesy
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by rhymesnoni(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
though human re nt predictable, jst trust her.
she might be nd might nt be faithfull.
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Harinholar(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
Smh
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Michelle55: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Op don't worry,she will be faithful but depending on where she is bn posted to,coz here in Ogun camp all have come across so far has been encouraging and decent enough.
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Annie939(f): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
believe her. after all ladies don't cheat
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Drixxx(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Why the negative comments?

Haven't you met faithful girls before?

Guilty conscience don dey catch this one...they're just saying "these h*es aint loyal" lol
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Greenbullet(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Afonjatribeguy:
My Babe traveled to one of the south west state today for her youth service corp and before she traveled she swear with her life
and promise never to cheat on me but i am still scared to trust her. should i trust her am confused
Yoruba demons had gbensh her already.
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Kassidy90(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Accept my sympathy...
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
Idydarling:
who are u again? run along pls, mr know it all

You almost sound like I'm not new to you
Re: My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) by AfonjaGuy: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
update, since my babe went for her youth service she always communicate with me but am still watching to see any changes in her behavior

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook, No 3 So True, Lol (pic) / Yahoo Boys Reply Simi / My Married Ex Is Bent On Sleeping With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.