Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (24392 Views)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by chronique(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
CaroLyner:
Funny thing is this woman has got nothing to lose,but angela has a lot to lose.
Its like fighting a dead wall

I tell you. Nollywood wey dia furcking gists dey spread up and down due to envy and rivalry.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by AngryNigerian(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Hiei
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by dacovajnr: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Angela!!!! We knew all these right from tym..My SugarMummy Talk say she shot Her Bf for Canada...m sure you got this from the post she made about your Fellow Olosho asking girls to put their eggs in many baskets.. grin grin just be prepared for the Baptism of Fire that drops soon wink

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
IPod vs afonja
2-1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by neighbourhud: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2017
i said it yeterday...more revelations will spill out as the International and Local "amazons" clash grin

watching mine in 7D i dont know about you guys... grin
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by silent10(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO I DARE YOU TO OPENLY PRESENT PROOF OF YOUR ALLEGATION, WE NIGERIANS ARE PATIENTLY WAITING. THANK YOU

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/angela-okorie-rains-curses-and-expose.html

Who's we undecided

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by fredoooooo: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Angela is classless , Never fight with a pig in the mud :- embarassed
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by iyanuayolove(f): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2017
I think I'm starting to like this
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by AngryNigerian(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2017
fredoooooo:
Angela is classless , Never fight with a pig in the mud :- embarassed

Kemi aff see her match...
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by luvme0702: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Angela has every right to defend herself. This Kemi woman talks too much. As old as she is, she still talks like a two year old. If Angela keeps quiet, people will say that what Kemi accused her of is true.

5 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by yinkslinks(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Na lie. Wait kem lunat to hit back grin grin grin
4larhhh:
This woman finally meet her match.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by cutediva87(f): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2017
scores: Angelafc 2:1kemirangers

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by NicoBaba(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Adonis7:

Okorie, Abort mission!

I repeat, Abort Mission!!!

You don't wanna go into this kinda fight with HNN

#Adonis7HasSpoken
HNN d destroyer..
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by 4larhhh(f): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2017
yinkslinks:
Na lie. Wait kem lunat to hit back grin grin grin
patiently waiting
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by NicoBaba(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. I think people should just start ignoring this Kemi. She feeds on the attention she gets from those she picks on. She 'all become irrelevant once they start ignoring her.

Her family don beg people wey she dey abuse, dem don tire. She needs medical help, I guess.
shurrup n go consult d oracle for sense
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Omooniya1: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2017
we are watching grin cool
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Machines: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2017
grin lipsrsealed undecided
lovat:
Two oloshos
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by fredoooooo: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2017
AngryNigerian:

Kemi aff see her match...

You don't answer a mad woman , they tag you both MAD
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by obataokenwa(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2017
I've always said it. Kemis Dad is to blame for failing to use her for ritual as she alleged
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by fergie001: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Aunty Kemi we know,But Angela u have embarrassed yourself ,shamed yourself before the world,Do u people known as yeyebrities have psychological experts and media people who help u give out public information.
In your last post,u mentioned God over 14times,and come back here 2 rub yourself in the mud(though u neither denied her allegations nor confirmed it)with someone u claim has all these problems u mentioned.
He who drums for a sick man is himself is a sick man.
A lady went to d stream to take her bathe,whilst she was at that,a mad woman came around,took her clothes and ran off,d lady instead dashed out naked ,chasing d mad woman,and this pursuit continued round d village.Who do u think d people will see as being mad?
Angela,u fall hands....honestly,Silence is Golden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by higherpower: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Did u sleep with Jammeh or not?
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by ollaxworld: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Dapada... ewo lepe
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by sylviaeo(f): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2017
I don't just know y this woman who called herself an investigative journalist will not help this country with her career. She is needed now dat d country is filled with corrupt practises which are done behind closed doors rather she runs around chasing young women n writing celebrity gossip. Mama d mama, u get grey hairs but u no get common sense

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by soberdrunk(m): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2017
This young lady has no idea who she is dealing with, you dont want to mess with Aunty Kemi, people that are bigger and more connected than you know very well not to mess with her, if you want to play dirty", aunty Kemi the HNN queen will show you she is the Queen of dirt! WATCH OUT FOR PART 2!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Obviously, I think some folks are just crazy from the comments i read so far. This stuff should be taken down. I wonder if these moderators are properly trained or not.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by zukor: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2017
I don't believe what am reading.
Four children
For
Four different Man
Kemi Olunloyo you are an olosho to peak
Angela sef nah olosho beginner
CLASH OF OLOSHO
Season just begin
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by OYIBN: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2017
@angela It seems Kemi really rattled you. ln your first long abusive post you didn't deny collecting $1.5m from Jammeh. All you did was to curse her. Wise Nairalanders saw through you and spotted the fact that you did not deny selling your body and collecting $1.5m. Then you followed it up with another abusive post asking for proof. You must think those reading your rantings are kids. Jammeh that gave you the money stole it from the coffers of Gambia's Central bank in cash. So why would he give you a cheque that can be traced to him. It is practically impossible to trace money paid out in cash. As you sleep around please make sure the man uses a condom as Aids is real o! As for Kemi her lifestyle is not hidden and l am no fan of hers. However take note that her 4 children are from the same man and stop recycling false story. Both you and Kemi fit each other. Both of you are nuts!
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Hajajajaja. This bish just fell into the lunatic's trap!! Last thing you wanna do is get in a war of words with a lunatic bish!! Bish vs lunatic bish!! My bet is on the lunatic bish winning!!

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Boyooosa(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2017
Who is Angela Okorie? she claims to be a Celebrity in a part of her TEXT angry

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by yinkslinks(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Welcome to NL a forum of hate and fake news sister. God bless you
4larhhh:

patiently waiting
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Adonis7:

Okorie, Abort mission!

I repeat, Abort Mission!!!

You don't wanna go into this kinda fight with HNN

As in eh! She's playing with fire

#Adonis7HasSpoken
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by nnokwa042(m): 10:10am On Jan 26, 2017
ayenitre:
When Kemi attacked Yorubas, some section of Nigerians think she deserved the Pulitzer prize of journalism. Now that her vitriolic attack is random and "alternative-fact-based", these people now say she's unstable and crazy. grin

It's post-truth era folks!
if kemi like let her slap ooni of ife or Alafin of Oyo is not our problem is afonjas problem so kemi stay off Igbo's u insulted Bianca' we ignored you cus of ur mental issue's kemi don't take ur madness to any Igbo person male or female insult ur fellow afonja s like Fela did during his time did u see fela insulting any Igbo person?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / 12 Celebrities You Didn't Know Are Transgendered. / The Ugliest Actress In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.