Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (24388 Views)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by TunezMediaTV: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Actress Angela Okorie has warned controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo that if she persists with the negative news about her person, she will end up dead.

Angela rained a number of curses on Kemi after the journalist accused her of collecting $1.5 million from Gambia ousted president, Yaya Jammeh

Angela wrote on gram; i am here to warn you , if you don't stop saying ill things about me you will die untimely, Since you love cursing ,may it never depart from you, you call women prostitutes, you shall die in prostitution, you will get drunk in your own blood and eat your own flesh bastard, my God will punish you, from Your generation to generation will suffer madness , " i am A TOUCH NOT ENTITY" if you try to stop me i will crush you, don't forget that "I Am an unstoppable moving Train" i am ready for you old witch

This was shared hours ago on her social media but Angela wasn't done tho as she shared more details of Kemi criminal record on her gram to prove the journalist also has some cobwebs in her cupboard.

Read below..

Kemi omololu olunloyo i am aware am dealing with a criminal, and i also know you were jailed for drug trafficking in Tiny caribbean island nation of jamaica and attempted murder in canada where you shot one of your boyfriends years back in Toronto canada 2007, you have four children from four different Men, and to think that your own father former Oyo governor Disowned you due to your attitude and shame you brought to your family, i have been waiting patiently for you to release proof of your allegation towards me, but Rather you kept on ranting like a lunatic that you are, plz fellow Nigerias could you kindly tell this criminal Kemi Omololu Olunloye to openly present to my fans, nigerians the money transaction as she claimed,and may i remind you that there is a law passed in nigeria against false information about people, i see this is the only launguage you understand, the fact that you have resided for nearly three decades and was denied permanent residence Status because of your serial criminal acts. does not give you the right to pass wrong information about Me.KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO I DARE YOU TO OPENLY PRESENT PROOF OF YOUR ALLEGATION, WE NIGERIANS ARE PATIENTLY WAITING. THANK YOU

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/angela-okorie-rains-curses-and-expose.html

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Authoreety: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Angela na police?

Abi CID??
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by maryjan8(f): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2017
Hmm mm
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Harris90(m): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2017
let there be war

round 2....fight

18 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2017
When Kemi attacked Yorubas, some section of Nigerians think she deserved the Pulitzer prize of journalism. Now that her vitriolic attack is random and "alternative-fact-based", these people now say she's unstable and crazy. grin

It's post-truth era folks!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by lawrenzi(m): 6:41am On Jan 26, 2017
lol
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Emjay1310(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2017
This country sef, maybe it's now the deal. Others are arranging, you are scattering, Kemi fool olulonyo, we will soon officially beat u thoroughly.

11 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by rawpadgin(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2017
2 shameless women displaying their stupidity for all to see

13 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by flexrivers(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Boredom go kill this people one day.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by angelTI(f): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Oshey, let's go there... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Waiting for Aunty Kemi's response. Meanwhile, the score is 2-1 in favor of Angela tongue

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Bad Move

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by petrov10: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Lunatic kemi don jam rock grin

28 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by pyyxxaro: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Women whose brains are inbetween their anus cheesy

Keep on venting old hags

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by 4larhhh(f): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2017
This woman finally meet her match.

30 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Jtmanager(m): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Two fools

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Adonis7: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2017

Okorie, Abort mission!

I repeat, Abort Mission!!!

You don't wanna go into this kinda fight with HNN

#Adonis7HasSpoken

22 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by ogtavia(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2017
which Nigerians are waiting.....as far as I m concerned,i no send you..

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2017
lol,..una know all una secrets nah....continue exposing oo

sha visit my blog :: www.praizeblog.com
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Aunty give her... her own don too much jare.... kettle calling out pot black... four kids from four different men and she has the guts to call another person a prostitute....clash of olosho on point

31 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by dsocioemmy(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2017
See them see them! Make una fight tear una paints. The ground no go suffer because two una no reach elephant
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by amarachi06(f): 7:44am On Jan 26, 2017
When two Oloshi's fight?
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by enemmo(f): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2017
Adonis7:

Okorie, Abort mission!

I repeat, Abort Mission!!!

You don't wanna go into this kinda fight with HNN

#Adonis7HasSpoken

I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nbote(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2017
These women seem to have a history dey shared for dem to actually know some of these secret details. Make una dey expose unaself sha.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by CaroLyner(f): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Funny thing is this woman has got nothing to lose,but angela has a lot to lose.
Shes fighting a lost cause

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by GOFRONT(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2017
Later she will say Kemi is witchunting her!!!

But somtimes wheneva I see d Classy Nature of our female celebs and how they flaunt their natural endowment, It got me askin mysef "Which caliber of men the chop those endowments
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by George2016(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2017
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Royalfurnitures: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2017
This kemi is really a big issue this days, too controversial

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by HarveySpecter1: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Hj
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by chimah3(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Lol. I think people should just start ignoring this Kemi. She feeds on the attention she gets from those she picks on. She 'all become irrelevant once they start ignoring her.

Her family don beg people wey she dey abuse, dem don tire. She needs medical help, I guess.

7 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by MizOmalicha(f): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2017
CaroLyner:
Funny thing is this woman has got nothing to lose,but angela has a lot to lose.
Shes fighting a lost cause.
Very very true! She should just let Kemi and her allegations be

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by lovat(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Two oloshos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" / #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.