Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (24401 Views)

Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by DonBenny77(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2017
Angela tell us what prompted you to post that "Jammeh is the people's man"

Truth hurts i think that's why you are so pained

you no be politician yet you were frolicking around Jammeh campaigning for him and singing his praises.

Goan service him in Exile biko and let us hear word
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by shaneroberts26: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2017
amarachi06:
When two Oloshi's fight?
Amarachi suffers.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by shaneroberts26: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2017
amarachi06:
When two Oloshi's fight?

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2017
deb303:
Aunty give her... her own don too much jare.... kettle calling out pot black... four kids from four different men and she has the guts to call another person a prostitute....clash of olosho on point
hahahahahaha kemi
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
This kemi is really a big issue this days, too controversial

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Signature checked jare.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by 4larhhh(f): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2017
yinkslinks:
Welcome to NL a forum of hate and fake news sister. God bless you
God bless you too
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Anderson121(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2017
If I were you Angela, i'ld ignore this news, the reason is, if shes telling the truth, then you just gave her an avenue to make people believe what she said about you is actually true. But if it's not then you would have ended up frustrating her plans of smearing ur name by keeping quiet, and act like u never even came across the news. That's how u kill a story Angela.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by xpool(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2017
ayenitre:
When Kemi attacked Yorubas, some section of Nigerians think she deserved the Pulitzer prize of journalism. Now that her vitriolic attack is random and "alternative-fact-based", these people now say she's unstable and crazy. grin

It's post-truth era folks!
Wait, is the Angela married?
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by xpool(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2017
angelTI:
Oshey, let's go there... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Waiting for Aunty Kemi's response. Meanwhile, the score is 2-1 in favor of Angela tongue

No, the score should be higher than that in favour of Angela

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by sammynice(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2017
WHY IS KEMI NOT ATTACKING POLITICIANS......SHE DEY FEAR

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by eboiga(f): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Angela's writing is all scattered. No comma,fullstop. All i see is a collusion of words!
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by aviazuva: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2017
I thought that this Kemi said she is tired of all this kin talk?
But wetin she do wey her papa disown her?
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by poyet(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Angela, what's the rant all about?
Were you not in Gambia?
Were you not invited by Yahya Jammeh?
Were you not part of his presidential campaign entourage?
Did you do all those things scot-free?

Not to lie: when you shared those pictures about being invited by Jammeh and being part of his entourage, I thought otherwise, knowing what some ladies are capable of!

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Bonga4: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2017
This old witch again.........

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by obowunmi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you understand mental illness, you'll ignore Kemi.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by tillaman(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is becoming interesting, aunty kemi let's hear frm u
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by tical(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
Adonis7:

Okorie, Abort mission!

I repeat, Abort Mission!!!

You don't wanna go into this kinda fight with HNN

#Adonis7HasSpoken
that's all! *watching chewing pop corns*
this battle no go favor this Okorie girl o. HNN na mad woman o
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Bonga4: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
@ Kemi dey craze

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
MizOmalicha:

Very very true! She should just let Kemi and her allegations be
I tell you Angella okorie lack wisdom.
Have she had that when you fight with a pig u 'll loose because your body will be dirty?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
poyet:
Angela, what's the rant all about?
Were you not in Gambia?
Were you not invited by Yahya Jammeh?
Were you not part of his presidential campaign entourage?
Did you do all those things scot-free?

Not to lie: when you shared those pictures about being invited by Jammeh and being part of his entourage, I thought otherwise, knowing what some ladies are capable of!
So all the women that campaigned for Buhari and his women entourage, he slept with them?
And they are also ashawo?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
DonBenny77:
Angela tell us what prompted you to post that "Jammeh is the people's man"

Truth hurts i think that's why you are so pained

you no be politician yet you were frolicking around Jammeh campaigning for him and singing his praises.

Goan service him in Exile biko and let us hear word
She was paid to campaign for him, all of us have done the same before so her own case should n't be diffrence.
Leave ur bad belle alone.
99% of all the women will do the same.
Oby Ezekwesili campaigned for buhari and no one called her name, does it mean she slept with Buhari?
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by MizOmalicha(f): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
chisco82:

I tell you Angella okorie lack wisdom.
Have she had that when you fight with a pig u 'll loose because your body will be dirty?
I don't think she has... d best way 2 fight pple like this is to play MUTE! may she receive wisdom

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Trexnemesis(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Love Kemi.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Adspark: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
That woman kemi, is sick and a crack head, see her hair.. She now hides it.. She feels she will get fame by denting the image of our celebrities .. With her I been get am b4 nonsense. Next thing she will say in 1994 I was music this and that. And she made micheal Jackson popular in 1906.. Sick woman from a disgraces family. Lesbo.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by DonBenny77(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
chisco82:

She was paid to campaign for him, all of us have done the same before so her own case should n't be diffrence.
Leave ur bad belle alone.
99% of all the women will do the same.
Oby Ezekwesili campaigned for buhari and no one called her name, does it mean she slept with Buhari?

no b only bad belle wetin me n she dey drag?

you made no point oby is and has always been a politician has angela practiced politics here in nigeria before?

whether you like it or not she bleeped jammeh n she is a LovePeddler.

why is she so pained?

A clear conscience fears no accusation

and you said 99% of women will call a dictator the people's man cos they av been paid to campaign

Is your brain paining you?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
DonBenny77:

no b only bad belle wetin me n she dey drag?

you made no point oby is and has always been a politician has angela practiced politics here in nigeria before?

whether you like it or not she bleeped jammeh n she is a LovePeddler.

why is she so pained?

A clear conscience fears no accusation

and you said 99% of women will call a dictator the people's man cos they av been paid to campaign

Is your brain paining you?
A typical black man can't make any sense without insult. O! Yes brain is paining because what u have been typing here is not good.
That Lady is a married woman and if you are asking why she is angry at the allegation, she have to.
Even you and i would have been angry if we are in her she.
I blame her for responding to that woman.
She suppose to have know that no one wrestle with a pig otherwise u will be the to be dirty.
Please don't quote me again if you will insult or call me names.
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by teepea(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
did she post "Pls fellow NIGERIAS"?? Abeg product of which sch is dis? if Aunty kemi should see dat 1, u don lose anoda point b dat o.

Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by Adenike775(f): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2017
help me tell am jare
Re: Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" by rukabash: 1:59am On Jan 28, 2017
Angela pls ignore!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIV+ Mary Ero Was Helped By Banky W When She Was Abandoned 8-Years Ago / Davido - I Miss My Bed As He Fly Private Jet Back To Nigeria / Cynthia Fresh Uzomba: Dancer Celebrates 18th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.