Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) (40060 Views)

South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Southern Kaduna : Elrufai Meets With Buratai, Requests Deployment Of Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Defaramade(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2017
DonCortino:

The clown don exile himself from nairaland. cheesy
He's still around, but with an alternate moniker
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2017
Jokerman:
Maybe something is actually wrong with Buhari....

However they should not make the mistake of thinking, dey won't hand over to Osibanjo if anything happens.....

lol u talk like the magicians in pharaohs time.
Did Allah tell u that Buhari will die before Osibanjo?
"And on that day and hour knowest not by man but Allah"
Shobgo?
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by fasterwell(m): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Not surprised

Someone prophecied that they will do everything to remove Osibanjo but God pass them all

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2017
modath:

If you are asked to present evidence now to back up, you will either revert to una usual recidivism propaganda or divert attention totally... Hate mongering is like oxygen to you lots, no hope of redemption!!

Cc. Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun ....

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2017
Very soon d 10 days vacation will end, and we will know the truth.
Something fishy z happening in the background

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by PedroJP(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2017
As simple as. Once Bubu dies as it is inevitable, there will be uprising in the North against Osibanjo presidency. Then, the military should use that as an excuse to take over bringing in a Northerner to continue leading, then later hand over to a civilian from North.

Northerners are not ready to accept Yaradua's movie replay itself again.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by wadetaw202: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2017
koladebrainiac:
It will be a cold day in hell to Pressure Osinbajo to step aside

Nothing will happen. If osinbajo is pressurised to step down, you won't do anything. You Christians are cowards and timid. You will just comment on facebook, twitter and nairaland and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2017
They always meet.they meet wit john kerry.they meet wit obama at white house.afta that how far d north? instead of meet for development of their region.they wil meet to discus POWER.POSITION IN D MILITARY AND POLICE,HW NT TO ALOW SS AND SE NEAR ASOROCK.RELIGION.AND OIL.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by chronique(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2017
I don't think buhari is coming back. The days ahead will be very interesting .
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by DonCortino: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Femmyfamous4u:
one thing i like about these Northerners is that they are so united. you all will see that after the series of meetings, they will unanimously agree on one thing but down south, there can never be a united south because of tribal intolerance especially from the East. more so, there is no common language in the south as there is in the north.

Awolowo caused it. Ojukwu released him from prison to rally his people to also leave this abomination. But the traitor stabbed him in d back and supported d north when he was promised igbo people's money trapped in nigerian banks. So u can take ur shitty support to benin republic they might support osinbade! Westerners are natural born back stabbers!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Defaramade:
He's still around, but with an alternate moniker

Numerous alternate monikers ..Such a kid undecided

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Is the acting President in the know?
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Defaramade:
Competence my foot. We no dey even see Omenka here again cheesy

Na truhe hoo...wier daht one deh seef? Omenka!!!
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by signz: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Maybe its how to tackle the Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

However Governors of the Middlebelt States are supposed to be in attendance.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Nukualofa: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
2dugged:
this year is gonna be interesting, well I feel something big is about to hit this country, southerners have to watch not just their back in the presence of northerners but their front as well
I've got your back and your front wink
2dugged:
this year is gonna be interesting, well I feel something big is about to hit this country, southerners have to watch not just their back in the presence of northerners but their front as well
I've got your back and your front

how do you see it

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Nukualofa:
I've got your back and your front wink I've got your back and your front

how do you see it
hehehehe, thank you grin
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2017
me69:
all service chiefs are not from the north. There is 1 for each zones SW SE NC NE and no one from NW except DSS ( not traditionally included among "service chiefs" )

Guy, are you in this country?
There is no service chief from the SE in Buhari's govt. SW has CDS (who is only as useful as 'p' in 'pneumonia') and SS has CNS.
COAS and NSA are both from NE, while as for CAS and Chief of Defense Intelligence, one is from NW and the other from NC. Not sure of the particular order here.
Buhari is a terrible ethnic bigot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by lovat(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2017
dunkem21:

Her boyfriends' will ban you for nothing .. One day she will also deny calling our Senate President "Crookola Saratiff" ..

Ban me and I've still got about five alternates crying to be used. Those alternates sent omenka to prison custody
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2017
El-rufia is another problem to this country.

Northern governors meeting with northern military heads.

I fear for this country

5 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by I888(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

Nothing will happen. If osinbajo is pressurised to step down, you won't do anything. You Christians are cowards and timid. You will just comment on facebook, twitter and nairaland and nothing more.
can you face them offline, one on one? You stupid Northerners are powerless without moving in group. Yes, I have never seen an Aboki win street fight without a dagger or support from his kinsman.

Bloody nonentity.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2017
PedroJP:
As simple as. Once Bubu dies as it is inevitable, there will be uprising in the North against Osibanjo presidency. Then, the military should use that as an excuse to take over bringing in a Northerner to continue leading, then later hand over to a civilian from North.

Northerners are not ready to accept Yaradua's movie replay itself again.
well said, but my question now is what is the lackadaisical south doing about this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by edebemba(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Something fishy is going on here
Is it only you that has not heard the news of what happened in London? Expect more meetings-secret and open ones.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2017
DonCortino:

Awolowo caused it. Ojukwu released him from prison to rally his people to also leave this abomination. But the traitor stabbed him in d back and supported d north when he was promised igbo people's money trapped in nigerian banks. So u can take ur shitty support to benin republic they might support osinbade! Westerners are natural born back stabbers!!
guy, stop spewing thrash. ojukwu only needed Awo to achieve his selfish agenda. all ojukwu wanted was secession, that doesn't translate to a united south.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2017
There's one thing I love about the northerners UNITY, I can't remember the last time reading about south-south or south-east governors coming together to talk about the betterment of the country or their region.

Honestly with the resources given to this region by God and FG, they should have gone far in infrastructural development.

There is a way you will shine, your neighbor will be asking how come? The biafra agitator should hold their present and past governor responsible before shouting for break up because I for one believe that if they break up the igbos will be the ones acting like the northerners so I don't support the break up.

Some of this state receive 13% derivation fund yet they have nothing to show for it after so many years...

#purge

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by lovat(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2017
dunkem21:

Her boyfriends' will ban you for nothing .. One day she will also deny calling our Senate President "Crookola Saratiff" ..

Ban me and I've still got about five alternates crying to be used. Those alternates sent omenka to prison custody.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by wadetaw202: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2017
I888:
can you face them offline, one on one? You stupid Northerners are powerless without moving in group. Yes, I have never seen an Aboki win street fight without a dagger or support from his kinsman.

Bloody nonentity.

This idiot think I'm a northerner. Well continue in your thoughtlessness. And what stops you too from carrying dagger everywhere you go? I assure you there is nothing you will do. You will only shout, brag, cry on social media and life will go on as usual.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by aurenflani: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2017
All of you hypocrites and hate fill demons who have been possessed hence hopelessly paranoid Buhari is alive and enjoying a presidential vacation in London.
Any one who wishes buhari death that person will surely die before the president dies.Amin.
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by lovat(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, thank you grin
Uwc
Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Frustration and hatred is driving some ppl to having sleepless nights and high blood pressure as they run themselves ragged and senseless through silly conspiracy theory after another conspiracy theory.

Meanwhile, Buhari been chilling in Rondon while they are gnashing their teeth.

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by Aburi001: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Something fishy is going on here
How to force Osibanjo to resign and retain Power to the North just in case Buhari kicks the bucket.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) by killsmith(f): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2017
If el-rufia is in the meeting....wickedness is being discussed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) / The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.